• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Noob requesting your help! Thank u!

Chase123

MBTI Type
ESxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've really found these MBTI/Enneagram stuff very interesting and pretty fun to explore. However, I'm never quite sure of my type.
I'mma use this questionnaire, lol. ;)

Personal concepts

1. What are your most important values?
Hmm, I guess it definitely would be: 1. Respect. With respect comes pretty much everything.

2. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I am so open to any spiritual belief it's scary. You tell me you saw a ghost, I'll at least entertain the idea! I'm not exactly religious, but I'm open minded to it! I'm open minded and take spiritual beliefs as another thing that could be possible because we never really know!

Interests
3. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I like having long conversations about deep shit with people I do trust. I like talking about deep things like life and death, what is love? What is life? Don't get me wrong, I'm not an idealist kinda person, but with close friends, the ordinary normal talks get boring. I am interested in sports, extreme sports, rapping, dancing. The sports and the thrills give me excitement, the rapping lets me rap about deep shit, and dancing is just fun!

4. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Health is important to me. I take care of myself, I'm physically fit, eat super healthy and like feeling good about my body. But in terms of like doctor stuff, naah.

5. What do you think of daily chores?
I have a hard time getting daily chores and simple boring things done!

6. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I can never pay attention to books, I always lose it when I read, and get distracted. I don't watch movies, but I love White Collar, Neal Caffrey is so me that it's scary.

7. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Don't tell any of the guys, but I definitely have cried. I don't usually cry, unless it's about my girlfriend. She just meant the world to me, and at the time was having problems, there were times where she was depressed, and I really cared about her. Other than that, I'm not someone who cries. I'm just not, lol. What has made me smile? I love songs and dancing like a goofball to them pop songs, I like having fun, riding on my motorbike at a fast speed, the thrill and fun of it all just makes me smile like an idiot.

8. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Nature, definitely. I love the quiet calmness and the beauty. Riding a bike down the dirt road, surfing in the ocean, playing outdoor sports. I also love being with people I deeply trust.

Evaluation & Behaviour
9. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

A little bit cocky sometimes. As a goalie I went out to do headers in a corner kick leaving my post behind. People think I don't take things seriously, my ISTJ friend gets annoyed by how laid back and easygoing I am. I am also risky and very impulsive! I stand up to authority and call people on their bullshit, I don't follow the norm nor do I care about the norm, so I risk picking fights with people.

10. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Level headed/cool headed, funny, good people skills, laid back, daring, confident. People like me because I'm not boring, I'm daring and exciting, but also respectful and someone people can get along with. I like that about myself, I like that I can make people laugh and that I can enjoy life and have adventures. I have no shame sometimes, I danced in the middle of the street and simply didn't care what others thought.

11. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Probably staying focused. I'm so unfocused during everyday things that bore me, I just lack focus and I'm always losing my belongings some way or another!

12. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yeah, when an important person to me died it really sucked the life out of me. I usually let myself feel the pain, try to get it out of my system with a punching bag, and listen to music. Then I'll play my Xbox. I usually want to be alone with no one in sight.

People & Interactions
13. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

A: I dislike uptight, boring and controlling people. I like to hang out with people who are easygoing and chill like me. I like doing fun things, like pranking people and messing around, so people who take things seriously annoys me. I also really dislike creeps or stupid arrogant people!

14. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
It wasn't my priority. I never focused on it, or went looking for it. I did my own thing and just let life take me where it went. I wasn't all that interested in it, and didn't find it that big of a deal. But then I found my girlfriend and holy fucking shit, is it everything.
See, I've never quite fit in when I was growing up, sure I was a well liked guy, but never really connected with anyone really personal, and when I found my eventual girlfriend, it was like I was whole, and we really were happy. I was attracted to her because she was similar yet different. She was an ISTP, calm, reserved, but also had a playful side when she opened up to me. I was more goofy and silly than her, not as guarded or reserved, so she balanced me out but still was very similar. We both wanted to have fun in life and we did together. My thoughts on sex is that it's not as big a deal as people make it! I don't really have an opinion on it, it's whatever, I'm not a fuckboy nor am I a pure virgin, lol.

15. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

Education would be my main concern. I used to hate school because I felt controlled and I don't know if I'd want to relive that again with my own child! I guess it's that education is very important, and my main concern would be getting a good environment/school.

16. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Probably debate them. But not in a hostile way, just in a friendly way, I'll probably drop it eventually. I don't try to convince people, but I don't back away from my opinions.

17. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I don't like people as a whole all that much. I just don't. I don't have any intention in impressing most people, I simply don't care about them or what they think. I do my own thing. I think that's my social problem. I'm witty and impulsive, but maybe I should care more about other people because I do my own thing and that can make me a bit selfish.

18. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
it kinda just happens. I can talk to anyone, so I guess I choose people who are fun to be with and who I can sorta trust. Despite having good people skills, I'm actually quite guarded, I just don't trust most people, and unfortunately I don't really think most people are people I can trust, so I act friendly but the closeness depends on time and if I'm ready to trust you.

19. How do you behave around strangers?
Witty, I suppose. I like getting fun reactions out of people, so I'll crack a sly joke if I can get one in and the moment calls for it!

Chase123

MBTI Type
ESxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
ESTP seems like a good fit.

I'd lock in E and P. If there's any doubt have a look at ENTP and maybe ESFP and ENFP.