• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI questionaire (Type me)

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm still unsure of my type, I thought I was ISTJ? but ISTJ's known for working hard, and I'm the opposite of that, I usualy leave my project in the middle when I lose interest in it, and generaly I'm lazy and procastiante alot. Also, someone told me that I dont have the vibes of an ISTJ from my posts anyway.

Anyway, I took this questionaire from personalitycafe and decided to post it in this forum aswell so I can get more people analizying my type so I can finally know my type for atleast.

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Answer: I'm 19 years old, which is pretty young. Male ofcourse, I'm a guy. Also, I known for being diagnosted with OCD by the doctors, which makes my anixiety uncontroable in really anixuious situations. Also I'm known for having really bad anger issues, which is the reason why I'm very prone to creating rant threads that people may not like it or find offended by it.

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?
First Image: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8287/7...4da6df716d.jpg (Because copying text does not copy link text appearently)
Second Image: http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6005/6...c083ea9f_m.jpg

Answer: I choose the 1 image. Because unlike the second image, It's really beautifull, I love the beautifull night sky, the beautifull sea, and the sunset, I just love it. Why would I care about a picture of a random woman with food? Like If I was to choose which picture to put on my room wall, I would put the first, because why the hell would I want to put a pointless picture of boobs and food?

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

Answer: I'm a person who just want to have enjoyment in life. I known for my honesty, I fell dirty when I try to lie/manipulate. I'm friendly, but I hate when people are rude to me, and I would not be friendly if people are rude to me or rude to my closest ones.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

Answer: I would like to be a person who would manage to complete his works, and not give up, curreclty I'm lazy person and I procastinate alot, I tend to leave my projects just in middle because I tend to lose interest in them. The reason I want to to be able to complete my work is to be succefull, I want to have good results and be satysfied from it.

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

Answer: People that I meet disagreed with me that I'm lazy, and they claim that I'm smart, which I dont agree with sadly, wish I could be, though. I belive they think I'm smart because I love to tell them some random interesting facts.

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

Simply enjoy and have fun in my life, ofcourse to have success in my life would be important so I can be satysfied with my results, I already explained in 4.

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

Answer: I honetly dont remember any critical unknown situations, and even that, I still managed to deal with them.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

Answer: I tend to be more over-reactive, in moments when in forums I'm in a tensefull situation. In real life, well, I act cold. It really depends on the stressfull situations, because I tend to be stressfull in different ways in different situations.

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

Answer: I'm simply normal and happy, I just enjoy the situation.

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?

Answer: In both of those I tend to be the listener, I rarely talk, just in one-on-one I tend to talk much more sometimes.

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

Answer: Honestly I dont care about the society. My problem with society usualy is that outside or in school, mainly youngs I usualy see them as overly energetic hispters, which kinda really annoying sometimes. I dont care about the social norms, I honestly even try to dissasociate myself from those social norms, like bullies and hispters, ugh.

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

Answer: I'm neutral to it, but sometimes I get angry at the authority, but I tend to question the authority since they can bring up really stupid rules, in school for example, like telephones not allowed or not allowed to buy any food in field trip, they are taking away our independence.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

Answer: I dont see anything good in chaos, I mean yes, there is freedom and you can do whatever you want, but the problem is you are so free that you can do really terrible things without consequences, since there is no any order/authority exists to be resposible for this, what I described is some sort of apocalypse, like after nuclear war, when goverment and countries/borders dont exist anymore to keep order.

As for Order, well It's good, but sometimes people who are in charge of order can pretty much abuse their priviliges and I hate when that happens.

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

Answer: Death. I do not want to die, even if I sometimes hate my life or how I think life sucks sometimes. Overthinking about my ending of my life really scares me and can make me really worried sometimes.

15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

Answer: Not sure if that would answer, but I dont really have life-set goal, I just want to live it and enjoy it, but if you insist, I want to wisit other countries, I want to explore the world.

16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

Answer: A) Activities that I tend to enjoy something I would want to do and have interest in doing so. B) Boring activites like doing sport everyday, It's honestly annoying and boring activity, but It's important if you want to be healthy.

17. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.

Answer: Honetly I dont care, as long as the type describes me and suits me and confirmed by many people, though I find INTJ to be appealing.

18. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?

Answer: I dont know about you, but dont you simply hate the moment when you're in a discussion and then out of sudden you get nasty replies as a surprise in unexpected ways?

Also, I tend to be sarcastic when I'm portraying something that annoys or pisses me off, and I known for making rants, I have anger issues.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I think ISTJ might be a good fit.

Maybe biased stereotypes are why some people think otherwise. (as noted in your signature)

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lmao ENTP

This was relatable. Tho you might be an ENTP in Si grip.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could you please explain your reasoning for your typing?

Honestly, I have people throwing at me different types, ranging from ISFP, ISTJ to ENTJ and It's confusing, also, I need more people typing me please.

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Out of the three you mentioned, I'd say you're most likely ISTJ

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
... What makes you think I'm a Si-dom? Or ISTJ in general?

ISTJ's known for being hardworker, and I'm far from hardworker. I'm lazy person and It sometimes takes me forever to accomplish something, and even not finish it at all because I tend to lose interest in it. Heck I cant even keep my house clean, my room is messy and filled with little bit of dirt, and I dont tend to clean my room because I'm lazy and because I dont find the neccesity of constantly clearing my house/room.

Also, I'm not obsessed with agreeing with every rule that the school may give, which is what ISTJ's known for, If I see there is a rule I disagree with, like no phones allowed in school or not allowed to buy food from malls in a field trip wtih school, I may speak against it in hope that they may actualy consider changing that rule, however, I do not break the rules because I'm afraid of the consequences I will get for breaking it.

Third point, what means being traditional? I read the definition of it, and I'm totaly not obsessed with any sort of tradition, not even my own one, I do not follow traditions. Unless I'm getting something wrong when people talk about tradition in MBTI typing.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
all in all I think you are Ne Ti Fe Si

Could you please explain your reasoning for your typing?

Honestly, I have people throwing at me different types, ranging from ISFP, ISTJ to ENTJ and It's confusing, also, I need more people typing me please.

I will be explain randomly. For right now according to your answers...

In 1. Tho OCD isn't part of a type... "anixiety uncontroable in really anixuious situations," is a sign of some Si but not directly. It is a very under developed Si as if you are in a grip.

This is a wild guess but I believe one of these to be your dom... Si/Se and Ne/Ni- irrational perceiving functions. Perceiving what is and what might be, can be connected to some sort of overthinking. I think you are intuitive because you think of what might happen.
Intuition Inside: Rational and Irrational Functions and Their Attitudes.

The rational functions are deciding functions. They attribute certain emotions or logic to situations. They make decisions based on the data they have gathered from the irrational perceiving functions, sensing and intuition (the data gathering-esque functions).

Irrational functions are the data gathering functions. They take information from intuitive experiences and sensing experiences. They gather data that will be processed through their judging function.

However, the rational and irrational functions also have an attitude which is introverted or extroverted. A judger (J types) will have an extroverted attitude towards their first rational function and an introverted attitude towards their first irrational function. A perceiver will have an extroverted attitude towards their first irrational function, and an introverted attitude towards their first rational function.

Why Si and not Ni as they are both internally perceiving functions? Ni is future focused therefore optimistic, tends to have a hard time processing negativity, and is controll orientated. Si is fact orientated function therefore more of a "realist", may find negativity useful/reliable, and contemplates parts of reality that cannot be changed...in a sense pessimistic.

Why Si and not Se since they are both sensing functions? Se is more action orientated and lets go of things, vs Si more so contemplates reality not letting go of it. So you thinking about things that stress or worry you is like a Si grip.

Why not Si and Ne? Now I think you are Ne. Si dom or ISxJ is not very likely to concentrate on things that might happen, as it is fact orientated, more so be concerned with what's known and it's next step for their situation... Not always connection and possibility conscious.

Next part of your answer, " I'm known for having really bad anger issues, which is the reason why I'm very prone to creating rant threads that people may not like it or find offended by it."

These expressions of emotions leads me to think you have under developed Fe, tho anger issues is not part of a function. Not xxFJ because they are more attuned to their manners and expressions to others, like 'don't act outrageous/think of the children" so much more in controll if I'd say in their use of it. Neither am I saying that can't offend. Also they're unlikely to contemplate their feelings for long periods over time, making them express more freely, giving it a flavor of disregard to ppl who internalize their feelings.

Why Fe and not Fi? I think because Fi is such an introverted function and more rational, unlikely to just rant or express their feelings especially to ppl they don't know.

Next, in 4. " I would like to be a person who would manage to complete his works, and not give up, curreclty I'm lazy person and I procastinate alot, I tend to leave my projects just in middle because I tend to lose interest in them. The reason I want to to be able to complete my work is to be succefull, I want to have good results and be satysfied from it."

I'd say Ti over Te, because Te isn't necessarily about success but productiveness. Your lack of just doing something isn't very Te. Wanting good results sounds Fe undertone. I don't think Fi gives up so easily on something they invest in, more so passionate and loyal. Your desire of who you could be and choosing your "projects" is very ENxP.

Moving on, "I honetly dont remember any critical unknown situations, and even that, I still managed to deal with them." K, pretty ExxP being flexible like that... Something I'm certainly an IxxJ would struggle with. I'd say Ne over Si because unknowns would most definitely stress a Si.

Next, "I tend to be more over-reactive, in moments when in forums I'm in a tensefull situation. In real life, well, I act cold. It really depends on the stressfull situations, because I tend to be stressfull in different ways in different situations."
Self aware of how cold you are is fairly Ti, as for stress, not really Fi... They seem unreactive to alarming situations if that makes sense. Maybe because they are not easily emotionally connected to situations vs Fe where they take in their surroundings and "feel" everything. If you are more over-reactive to moments dealing with ppl, you might be an extrovert... I don't see much of predominate introverts filling the room with energy, they'd probably just recede.

Ok I'm gonna cut down a lot cuz I think I've done enough analyzing tho I have read everything you said.

"Honestly I dont care about the society. My problem with society usualy is that outside or in school, mainly youngs I usualy see them as overly energetic hispters, which kinda really annoying sometimes. I dont care about the social norms, I honestly even try to dissasociate myself from those social norms, like bullies and hispters, ugh."
"I'm neutral to it, but sometimes I get angry at the authority, but I tend to question the authority since they can bring up really stupid rules, in school for example, like telephones not allowed or not allowed to buy any food in field trip, they are taking away our independence."
" I dont see anything good in chaos, I mean yes, there is freedom and you can do whatever you want, but the problem is you are so free that you can do really terrible things without consequences, since there is no any order/authority exists to be resposible for this, what I described is some sort of apocalypse, like after nuclear war, when goverment and countries/borders dont exist anymore to keep order."

Oh such Ti rants, even pointing out the "problems" first, anti norms such Ne/Ti... And definitely not Fi or you'd value some sort of harmony therefore following some social norms.

Finally,
"I dont know about you, but dont you simply hate the moment when you're in a discussion and then out of sudden you get nasty replies as a surprise in unexpected ways?"
LMFAO

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow thanks, you convinced me that I'm actualy ENTP, I've searched descriptions of the type and It's functions and seem to be more fitting to me than ENTJ.