• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type these rants

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Great questions.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hard to say. I have a dream job, but I don't have the necessary environment/prerequisites to land it. I'll probably continue growing at my current workplace and seek a master's degree in international security and/or cultural issues. This degree isn't meant to aid me in my work, but serve as a stepping stone for further academic growth. For whatever reason I treat academic achievements/status and work as 2 completely different/disconnected things in life. If though at some point they could converge, that would be great.
But I've already managed to determine, that the type of work I'm best suited for is investigative - I have a tactical mindset, so trying to find issues, problems, go on fact-finding missions, and figuring out solutions on the spot, is very "me". I like to be a lot on my feet, and travel and/or change environments. The world is too small, so why make it smaller by sitting in the same city/country for years on end?

What do you think about money?
Money represents chunks of human energy that is "conserved" or "pickled" (kinda like canned food) in paper / coins / digital numbers. Conservation of energy permits for it to be used at a later time, in a different place. All other forms of human energy (that isn't money) isn't conserved, and therefore can only be used immediately as it is generated, otherwise it disperses.
Having the above definition in mind, money is a means of survival and a means of attaining power/independence/freedom in your life. Money doesn't buy happiness, but it can provide all the necessary tools for the person to attain that happiness, whatever it is. (be it fulfillment, achievement, satisfaction, love, or etc.)

What are your biggest ethical principals?
Not quite sure, but probably equality/fairness of treatment and exchange. As an example to this I can tell about the following situation I had a few years ago. I'm not British myself, and only came to the UK to study. I had some childhood friends who did the exact same thing. When the Brexit referendum was announced, and it became apparent that non-UK nationals might get kicked out of the UK (students/workers/etc.) my reaction was the following: "Okay, I might get screwed over by the outcome of the Brexit vote. But hey, this isn't my country, I'm merely a guest, and it would be unfair for me to dispute the decision of the nation I'm visiting. Whatever happens, happens, because so wishes the majority of the British nation. I as an outsider have no moral right to impose my needs or views in someone else's home."
So, based on genuine feelings of respect and fairness (even at my own expense), I aligned myself with the majority vote of the Brexit referendum, even knowing that it might screw me over. But my childhood friends, who were in the exact situation as me, strongly were opposed to this view, called me all kinds of names, and broke their relationship with me. I was quite devastated by this, but decided that I would rather stick to fairness and respect, and if my childhood friends are incapable of such sentiments/principles, then I don't need such friends.

What role would you take in a survival environment?
Probably second-in-command of the survival group. Being second-in-command is the sweet-spot, because it grants you the ability to equally influence the leader and the followers. I would enjoy filling out vice-manager duties, but also coming up with new ideas, initiatives, and leading expeditions. Since I'm more of a tactician than a strategist, I'd prefer to solve questions concerning how to win specific battles, instead of winning the whole war.

What would you do first?
In case of the survival scenario? Probably try to ensure that the group is well-organized, well-equipped, healthy. Ensure that everyone knows what he should be doing, ensure that everyone has the tools necessary to carry out his duties, and that good and effective communication is maintained.

- - - Updated - - -

You're the only person who's bringing zero contribution to this thread. If you need attention, go start your own thread.

I'm actually thinking you could be more ESTJ now, you seem to certainly have some SJ principals. Can't see an ESTP ever offering themselves up for second in command if given the choice (maybe though just not come across it). The last part screams Te. While i may find you quite terse i think this can happen when ESTJ's explain themselves sometimes as they may not be thinking of the emotional impact they are having. Also you did explain that you were ranting. Ranting is not usually a time when people are being very considerate of others feelings.

Are you a loyal person? Can you describe how you respond to being hurt emotionally?

Sineva

I'm actually thinking you could be more ESTJ now, you seem to certainly have some SJ principals. Can't see an ESTP ever offering themselves up for second in command if given the choice (maybe though just not come across it). The last part screams Te. While i may find you quite terse i think this can happen when ESTJ's explain themselves sometimes as they may not be thinking of the emotional impact they are having. Also you did explain that you were ranting. Ranting is not usually a time when people are being very considerate of others feelings.

I really don't think I'm a Te.
The imitation of Te created by Ti-Se combo seems more accurate.

Are you a loyal person? Can you describe how you respond to being hurt emotionally?

It usually takes me a lot of time to realize that I was hurt to begin with. I'm not conscious-enough of any emotional "disbalances" in me, to instantly arrive at the conclusion that I was hurt. Or maybe I am conscious of them, but since they mostly represent illogical mumbo-jumbo to me, it takes a lot of introspection/thinking/self-debating over a course of several days, to confidently arrive at the conclusion that I indeed-absolutely was hurt.

Two of the most common obstacles in this process are the following thoughts:
- "But do I deserve feeling hurt at all? Others are probably as hurt as I am, but I don't see them complaining. So why should I? Feeling hurt sounds like some kind of privilege, and I don't think I have nor should have that privilege."
- "Hurt feelings are kinda pointless, they only deteriorate your state, and make you seem weak on the surface. I don't want to have anything to do with that."

But despite going into a very long inner-debate about whether I deserve to feel hurt, and whether I want to feel hurt, I probably unconsciously still react in an emotional way to my offender, but ascribe that reaction to "defending common sense".

Loyal? Extremely. Too loyal for my own good. I got physically hurt quite a few times when defending my classmates from bullies (even those whom I wasn't very close friends with), and often lost a lot of time/energy/finances when helping out friends/acquaintances/neighbors.
I don't care if my comrade/friend/co-worker is wrong or right, I'll be his partner in crime or justice, if he needs my help.

P.S. the reason I don't believe I'm a Te user is, among other things/reasons, because I actually had a long debate with a very obvious Te user, about logic, goal-setting, and facts/experiences. The debate was very heated (wasn't related to MBTI discussions, just life discussions in general), lasted several hours, and was littered with very template Ti vs template Te arguments. I emphasized the importance of "gathering" knowledge and experiences, in order to figure out what to do next. While the Te person insisted that "gathering" things is a waste of time, and that I should only focus on a goal, and reach it regardless of the tools/requirements necessary. I insisted that reaching a goal without knowing the environment/tools/etc is impossible. In fact, I argued that even identifying a goal without having knowledge of the environment first, is impossible.
The Te person was focused on defending the importance of the goal, and disregarding everything else as rubbish, while I was focused on elevating the importance of everything that surrounds or leads to the goal.
Second reason why I think I'm Ti, is due to the fact that I was shit at school at subjects that didn't interest me, and very good at subjects that did interest me. To my knowledge this is very common for Ti people, because they can't perform well at things which they can't fully logically rationalize or understand. While Te people can perform well by simply accepting the rules and executing a task without even fully understanding it. I tend to rebel against doing things which I can't internally rationalize to the fullest.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

They described that they would prefer the position of second in command because they would have equal influence on both the leader and subordinates, that seems like an Fe thought process to me. They further explain that they would prefer the role of tactician over strategist because they are gifted in solving dilemmas on how to win specific battles rather than the objective of an entire war, a very Ti focus. The last paragraph where they explain that they would make sure everyone knows their role and is effectively carrying out such seems Ti over Te, ensuring that the group is working within a constructive system (Ti/Fe) instead of placing individual needs and the pursuit of an objective goal higher on a list of priorities (Te/Fi).

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Loyal? Extremely. Too loyal for my own good. I got physically hurt quite a few times when defending my classmates from bullies (even those whom I wasn't very close friends with), and often lost a lot of time/energy/finances when helping out friends/acquaintances/neighbors.
I don't care if my comrade/friend/co-worker is wrong or right, I'll be his partner in crime or justice, if he needs my help.

Bold is also very Ti/Fe.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They described that they would prefer the position of second in command because they would have equal influence on both the leader and subordinates, that seems like an Fe thought process to me. They further explain that they would prefer the role of tactician over strategist because they are gifted in solving dilemmas on how to win specific battles rather than the objective of an entire war, a very Ti focus. The last paragraph where they explain that they would make sure everyone knows their role and is effectively carrying out such seems Ti over Te, ensuring that the group is working within a constructive system (Ti/Fe) instead of placing individual needs and the pursuit of an objective goal higher on a list of priorities (Te/Fi).

I'm not convinced tbh. I could see INJ's even for choosing second in command and reasons cited. I just imagine the Se dom would assert themselves as top ranking if at all possible, and if not possible accept highest rank and wait for/work on the opportunity to take it.

Te is perfectly capable of organising people and well as factual information/frameworks. Idk i'm not really gunning for any type here, just exploring.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not convinced tbh. I could see INJ's even for choosing second in command and reasons cited. I just imagine the Se dom would assert themselves as top ranking if at all possible, and if not possible accept highest rank and wait for/work on the opportunity to take it.

Te is perfectly capable of organising people and well as factual information/frameworks. Idk i'm not really gunning for any type here, just exploring.

Although competitiveness is often an element of Se, you cannot accurately assign certain decisions to functions or types when so much outside of cognitives affects such, I think you need to look at the thought processes behind them to get an accurate typing. To place Se competitiveness in another perspective, Se is going to search for where it can create the most affect on their immediate environment. If an Se user feels as though they'll have an easier time reaching more individuals and creating a larger impact by remaining among peers, they may not be inclined towards the traditional leadership role. Notice that OP only said they would take second in command officially but that choice would be based on how they would have an easier time reaching subordinates, a goal that describes an informal form of leadership. If anything, it makes less sense for an ESTJ to turn away from the official leadership position given the chance because of Si. ESTPs don't care much for the Si official position or Fi personal value behind it, they're focusing on the Se application and Fe social affect of leading. Perhaps it's unlike an ESTP to turn away from an opportunity to lead, but OP's answer only stated rejection of the traditional role of leadership, not the essence of leading.

Of course Te is capable of organization, further they tend to excel at it. But paired with auxiliary Ni or Si, that organization is aimed at a certain proactive goal or with intent, and not on maneuvering the group or social repercussions like Fe. Further, inferior Fi will focus on the individual desires of the Te user or, if more developed, the individual desires of those around them. Te/Fi will want everyone to be doing what they do best because that will make the most impact and be more effective, but Ti/Fe assigns roles based on what will logically work best overall and broadly benefit the group, not the specific individual. It is not concerned with individual Fi strengths or desires nor do they need to be working towards a specific goal, it just needs to be working for everyone. So people should be doing what they are supposed to be doing because if one person isn't then it all falls apart and ruins it for everyone. Fi isn't part of the equation meaning that as long as you are healthy, capable and there is a job that needs to be done, you should be doing it for the betterment of the group. There is a major difference in the process, although both appear similar in the organization element, but Ti/Fe organizes the people around them into the best functioning system that benefits the most broadly while Te/Fi organizes the individual strengths of themselves and those around them to affect a certain outcome or ideal effectively.

Sineva

Although competitiveness is often an element of Se, you cannot accurately assign certain decisions to functions or types when so much outside of cognitives affects such, I think you need to look at the thought processes behind them to get an accurate typing. To place Se competitiveness in another perspective, Se is going to search for where it can create the most affect on their immediate environment. If an Se user feels as though they'll have an easier time reaching more individuals and creating a larger impact by remaining among peers, they may not be inclined towards the traditional leadership role. Notice that OP only said they would take second in command officially but that choice would be based on how they would have an easier time reaching subordinates, a goal that describes an informal form of leadership. If anything, it makes less sense for an ESTJ to turn away from the official leadership position given the chance because of Si. ESTPs don't care much for the Si official position or Fi personal value behind it, they're focusing on the Se application and Fe social affect of leading. Perhaps it's unlike an ESTP to turn away from an opportunity to lead, but OP's answer only stated rejection of the traditional role of leadership, not the essence of leading.

Of course Te is capable of organization, further they tend to excel at it. But paired with auxiliary Ni or Si, that organization is aimed at a certain proactive goal or with intent, and not on maneuvering the group or social repercussions like Fe. Further, inferior Fi will focus on the individual desires of the Te user or, if more developed, the individual desires of those around them. Te/Fi will want everyone to be doing what they do best because that will make the most impact and be more effective, but Ti/Fe assigns roles based on what will logically work best overall and broadly benefit the group, not the specific individual. It is not concerned with individual Fi strengths or desires nor do they need to be working towards a specific goal, it just needs to be working for everyone. So people should be doing what they are supposed to be doing because if one person isn't then it all falls apart and ruins it for everyone. Fi isn't part of the equation meaning that as long as you are healthy, capable and there is a job that needs to be done, you should be doing it for the betterment of the group. There is a major difference in the process, although both appear similar in the organization element, but Ti/Fe organizes the people around them into the best functioning system that benefits the most broadly while Te/Fi organizes the individual strengths of themselves and those around them to affect a certain outcome or ideal effectively.

The first paragraph accurately describes my thought process. The second paragraph is 50/50.
I'd start off by determining who does what best, and assign him duties relative to his best abilities, to ensure the maximum efficiency of each individual. But if I'd notice that there is some form of "disbalance" in the overall impact of the group, caused by the fact that some perform better than others, I'd attempt to rearrange the group and its duties, by slightly blurring everyone's duties, to create a balance that ensures the overall impregnability, efficiency, and health of the entire group.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
The clash with Jag suggests SF, if it actually has anything to do with personality types.

My first guess was ESFP, but you seem more assertive than most P types, so I think maybe ESFJ is an option.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bold is also very Ti/Fe.

Thought it did contradict his earlier sj statement about fairness at the expense of loosing his friends. So eh, jury's out. I think really s/he will know themselves best. I do think the organisational para regarding people vibed Te, backed up by his later post.

I'm not ruling out ESTP by any stretch, we all have all the functions and use them. Even preferences sometimes take a backseat.

Sineva

[MENTION=35569]notmyapples[/MENTION]

Just to clarify your conviction that I'm ESTP, does the following suit a typical ESTP character?

- When I'm around friends, co-workers, or family members, or anyone whom I feel relatively comfortable being open with, I have a tendency to poke fun, troll around, tease people. Sometimes I go a bit beyond accepted boundaries (as I happened to troll/tease a professor in university, whom I considered was comfortable with it, but my classmates disliked it)
- When I zone-out of the conversation the people are having next to me, I tend to tune-in into imagining different physical interactions between objects or people, and playing out scenes in my head, such as: "What would it look like, if Peter tripped and fell in the direction of that table over there? Would he hit his leg, arm, head? And if he'd hit his head, would he end up hurting his right eye? Given the position he's standing in, the approximate weight he has, and how much he tends to lag in reaction time, he'd likely land in a clumsy way and hurt his right eye."
- Or when I'm walking on the street, and another person is walking in front of me, my mind starts to project visual scenes of how it would be possible to "immobilize" the body of the person in front of me, by impacting the back of his left knee, and directing the momentum of his body into the right side, etc.
- Or, when there's no people around me while I take a stroll, my mind might start projecting scenes of what would happen if I'd threw a stone and hit a particular side of a thick tree, in which direction it would ricochet, and how much force relative to the weight of the stone would be necessary to achieve a particular flight path and distance after the ricochet.
- When I interact with very close people, who don't mind physical contact, I tend to have a big itching need to tease/troll them not only verbally but also physically. I try to avoid actually hurting them. But I might poke them when they least expect it (and scare them as a result, intentionally of course), or I might gently attempt to lightly push their body with the side of my hips, or do weird mumbo-jumbo with their arms/hands, all because my brain needs to test multiple imagined theories as to how the mechanical aspects of interaction scenario A or interaction scenario B would play out. Would the person lose his balance if I do [this] or [that]? Would it be easy to relocate the person's weight/center of mass if I do [this] or [that]? Etc.

QuixoticPragmatist

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been lurking for some time in this thread.. There still exists a case for ESTP, even when considering your latest post, but instead of going in circles:

Why don't you just let us know the possible type(s) you think you are, and work with us to narrow it down from there.
You clearly know what you are not, you also know the type you desire to embody, nothing wrong with working backwards and deducing your type from there.

Sineva

I've been lurking for some time in this thread.. There still exists a case for ESTP, even when considering your latest post, but instead of going in circles:

Why don't you just let us know the possible type(s) you think you are, and work with us to narrow it down from there.
You clearly know what you are not, you also know the type you desire to embody, nothing wrong with working backwards and deducing your type from there.

In terms of dichotomy:

I know I'm definitely not an F. Reasons:
- My entire life, since the earliest of childhood years, I was deemed to be too cold-hearted, too justice-oriented, too insensitive (because I prioritized objectivity and truth over other people's feelings or needs). And some even went as far as saying that I'm "incapable of love". Still not sure whether this statement is true or not though, I'm not going to make any claims concerning my "love" amplitude since I'm not entirely sure what "love" even means in practice. It's quite possible that I'm only limited to "liking" people. Or maybe I'm capable of deep insane love, time will tell.
- Whomever is an F, has to have good control over his feelings, emotions and/or have a concrete system of values. I always felt like emotions were a pool of stormy randomness which I always struggled to structurize and understand. And it took me about 25 years of growing up, before I could actually pinpoint any concrete values in my system. But in the end, I feel like I don't really have any definite values, as even when I claim fairness is of absolute importance to me, I do often find myself slightly "adjusting" definitions of this or that value, what exactly constitutes fairness and justice, and I tune it to fit every specific situation. As result I was deemed to be somewhat manipulative in my conversations/statements/behavior.
I guess I'm ultimately inclined to pursue things that are "working" or produce some kind of benefit, rather than things that are "moral-ing". But this tends to happen often in the background of my mind.
- I have absolutely no problems about causing emotional chaos/disorder in a group, if it concerns defending what I deem to be "logical" or "correct". Sometimes the whole world can burn or die, but the conclusions or rationale I managed to construct in my head must be acknowledged as "correct" by everyone. I had countless "sparring matches" with professors or classmates in university during seminars. I would often catch logical flaws in their arguments, and would beat them down in a debate. And I did this with utmost "like there's no tomorrow" dedication, unyielding until the opponent would change the topic or ask to leave the debate.

I don't think I'm a J. Reasons:
- I'm too lax mentally and physically. This doesn't mean that I'm relaxed, quite on the contrary, I tend to be physically tense, jumpy, erratic, excessively energetic, and often frowning as though looking at the world with a constant judgemental/focused expression on my face. What I mean by "lax", is that I have that typical P demeanor/image when I sit or stand (legs stretched out, head tilted, arms spread when sitting, or leaning on something, crossing legs, tilting the head when standing). I tend to occupy a lot of space when I'm relaxed, and need a lot of space when I move. My movement however is anything but relaxed, as I tend to walk in a very quick pace, with large steps, with tensed up back and shoulders as if intending to encounter some kind of physical challenge along my way. I tend to over-exert myself physically in tasks, as I tend to push my body further than what it can handle, and enjoy it.
- My texts/posts/essays tend to have a very strong Ti element, in being excessively complicated, long, meticulously structured, a 100 times readjusted. (classmates often sent me their essays to improve the structure of their sentences, vocabulary, spelling.)
- I prefer to explore, to gather, to experiment, in order to find some kind of central absolute truth. I struggle to identify goals/ends, but I'm very good at identify the perfect "means".
- I never stick to schedules/routines for longer than 1-2 months. (takes a lot of mental effort on my behalf to maintain a schedule/routine)
- It takes me a lot of time to arrive at a decision (sometimes even months).
- I find myself more often improvising than following a plan step-by-step.

I'm not sure about I/E and S/N. So I've got nothing to say here.

As for functions.

I feel more Fe than Fi.
I'm not sure about my Ni/Ne orientation.
I'm about 99% certain I'm a Se user. Si just seems completely pointless to me, and as someone pointed out, even despised to some degree. (several people whom I communicate a lot in life are very obvious template-Si users, and the difference between me and them is as obvious as day and night). I'm the type of person to have "tunnel-vision", easily forget irrelevant information/data, whereas most of the Si people I've met easily stored irrelevant data but struggled to narrow down the scope and focus on what matters.
Pointless physical "expressionism" was a common trait in my childhood and remained so in my adult years. I don't pick fights with people for the purpose of picking a fight, and tend to avoid violent physical encounters. Because let's face it, the damage an adult can do has far more dire consequences, than the damage a child could do. But even though I was fairly withdrawn in school years and excessively introverted and cautious, I never missed an opportunity to enjoy a good fight if my opponent was the one to start it. Fighting as a kid felt ecstatic and I cared little about physical pain, and focused mostly on "how to repeat that cool move I saw in that Jackie Chan movie last night".
In my childhood years I excelled extremely well at dancing (spent 7 years in a dancing school and was at the top of the class, competing even abroad), and undertook karate classes (until health issues caused me to quit). Nevertheless, I have very good conscious understanding of "physical coordination", understand my body well (in a mechanical sense), maneuver and navigate the world (physically) in coordinated and elegant manner (which gives me great pleasure).
P.S. I like to seem like a very hands-on type of person, hence why I always wear my office shirt untucked and with sleeves rolled up.

Not sure if this is a Si or Se thing, but I'm extremely attracted to beauty, and am deemed by others to have good aesthetic tastes. I put a lot of effort into choosing my clothes, and I can brainlessly spend money on things which have zero functional value but look exquisite, expensive and shiny.
Every point I'm trying to make is always accompanied with hand movements (maybe I'm secretly Italian?)
Lastly, Si people tend to excel at creating order in their physical environment, while I mostly excel at creating a mess.

ESTP fits me both in terms of dichotomy and in terms of functions, with the slight exception that I don't consider myself to be an extrovert, and that I'm not sure whether my mind really leads with Se. I always felt like Se is auxiliary or tertiary. But then again, this could be caused by inferior Ni (as some people instructed me about inferior Ni in the past), as since childhood I had a lot of phobias and paranoias related to physical phenomenon and objects.
ISTP could be an option, but imo ISTP is too cool for me. I could only dream of becoming one.
I absolutely despise xSTJs (my dad being one of them), and I somehow doubt being an xNTP primarily due to an excessive presence of Se in my psychology (but that's the only reason).
I typed often as an xNTJ, but growing conscious of my S-ish nature, and witnessing proof of it in daily life, I've started to doubt the possibility of being an N.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Just to clarify your conviction that I'm ESTP, does the following suit a typical ESTP character?

- When I'm around friends, co-workers, or family members, or anyone whom I feel relatively comfortable being open with, I have a tendency to poke fun, troll around, tease people. Sometimes I go a bit beyond accepted boundaries (as I happened to troll/tease a professor in university, whom I considered was comfortable with it, but my classmates disliked it)
- When I zone-out of the conversation the people are having next to me, I tend to tune-in into imagining different physical interactions between objects or people, and playing out scenes in my head, such as: "What would it look like, if Peter tripped and fell in the direction of that table over there? Would he hit his leg, arm, head? And if he'd hit his head, would he end up hurting his right eye? Given the position he's standing in, the approximate weight he has, and how much he tends to lag in reaction time, he'd likely land in a clumsy way and hurt his right eye."
- Or when I'm walking on the street, and another person is walking in front of me, my mind starts to project visual scenes of how it would be possible to "immobilize" the body of the person in front of me, by impacting the back of his left knee, and directing the momentum of his body into the right side, etc.
- Or, when there's no people around me while I take a stroll, my mind might start projecting scenes of what would happen if I'd threw a stone and hit a particular side of a thick tree, in which direction it would ricochet, and how much force relative to the weight of the stone would be necessary to achieve a particular flight path and distance after the ricochet.
- When I interact with very close people, who don't mind physical contact, I tend to have a big itching need to tease/troll them not only verbally but also physically. I try to avoid actually hurting them. But I might poke them when they least expect it (and scare them as a result, intentionally of course), or I might gently attempt to lightly push their body with the side of my hips, or do weird mumbo-jumbo with their arms/hands, all because my brain needs to test multiple imagined theories as to how the mechanical aspects of interaction scenario A or interaction scenario B would play out. Would the person lose his balance if I do [this] or [that]? Would it be easy to relocate the person's weight/center of mass if I do [this] or [that]? Etc.

This seems to fit with my limited understanding of ESTP.

Jaguar

While Te people can perform well by simply accepting the rules and executing a task without even fully understanding it.

An NTJ merely accepting rules and executing without understanding. Unlikely, unless their head recently went through a windshield and sustained brain damage.

So, no conscience and a sycophant. Hells bells, will it get any worse?

Sineva

An NTJ merely accepting rules and executing without understanding. Unlikely, unless their head recently went through a windshield and sustained brain damage.
So, no conscience and a sycophant. Hells bells, will it get any worse?

I thought you successfully left this conversion. Still in need of attention?

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

A lot of this sounds like Se/Ni, so yes, I think this follows the typical ESTP character,

Sineva

[MENTION=35569]notmyapples[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9160]Betty Blue[/MENTION]

I looked up the Socionics equivalent ESTp (SLE) and specifically the logical subtype SLE-Ti fits me like a glove. (I know Russian so I was able to hoard all the information on this type from both English and Russian sources)
Gave the descriptions of SLE and SLE-Ti to my relatives, and they said that 99% of everything mentioned fits, with the exception of the "occasional cat-like" movements (since I tend to be more often tense in movements than relaxed), but they also said that they suspect I'll become more physically relaxed with age, so the alleged cat-like demeanor might show itself more often in the near future. (given that I still maintain the physical coordination of a dancer from my childhood)

I'm really grateful to you guys for helping me spot this type, as I would have never really even considered being an Exxx or Se-dom on my own, and would have continued to pointlessly wander in the wrong half of the personality table.
I guess seeking help online finally bore fruit.