• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let me type you with a Bowie song

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oooh me too?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I skipped anyone, it was unintentional. Just give me another nudge if I skipped you by mistake.

These are really vibe typings, don't take them too personal.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Sits like a man, but he smiles like a reptile
She loves him, she loves him, but just for a short while
She'll scratch in the sand, won't let go his hand
He says he's a beautician and sells you nutrition
And keeps all your dead hair for making up underwear
Poor little Greenie

Great choice, thank you. Here's one for you, my favorite cut off of Station to Station:

It's about his search for and contemplation over God and spirituality, a sort of striving for Heaven, while still trying to keep his rational faculties intact.

Just because I believe don't mean I don't think as well
Don't have to question everything in Heaven or Hell

Which is how I see you, a spiritual dabbler but forever a skeptic, reaching for higher understanding.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sits like a man, but he smiles like a reptile
She loves him, she loves him, but just for a short while
She'll scratch in the sand, won't let go his hand
He says he's a beautician and sells you nutrition
And keeps all your dead hair for making up underwear
Poor little Greenie

Great choice, thank you. Here's one for you, my favorite cut off of Station to Station:

It's about his search for and contemplation over God and spirituality, a sort of striving for Heaven, while still trying to keep his rational faculties intact.

Just because I believe don't mean I don't think as well
Don't have to question everything in Heaven or Hell

Which is how I see you, a spiritual dabbler but forever a skeptic, reaching for higher understanding.

Cool, possibly my favorite Bowie album