• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I ENFP?

schrutefarms10

All of ENFP's functions do match up with me very accurately and while I'm aware 16personalities isn't the most reliable website, I have tested as ENFP almost every time I've taken the test (I've also tested as INFP and ENFJ before though). And my personality traits match up pretty accurately with an ENFP's usual traits. But the thing is, whenever I'm with a group of people, I always end up taking leadership and organizing plans (whether it's with friends or for a workplace project) and even bossing people around. I'm also very organized, I love making lists and planners. And anytime I've worked on a group project, the group looks to me to be the responsible one, and I do take responsibility for a lot of things. And in friend groups I usually always settle any conflicts and make sure everything is okay. So that makes me think I'm not an ENFP because ENFP's are known for being kind of all over the place... I am an open minded person who is always thinking of new possibilities and ideas, and can be very head-in-the-clouds sometimes. And I really do consider people's feelings above all other factors when making decisions and try to do what is best for everyone. I always remember to treat others the way I'd like to be treated when making important decisions. So I'm not sure what my type is, and I am fairly new to MBTI... so... help?

wildmoon

MBTI Type
NTP
Enneagram
Yep, ENFP sounds right. While ENFPs are fun and kind, it is 100% normal for an ENFP to have a bossy or leader-like streak because of their tertiary Te. It's not mentioned much in type descriptions, but it should be. A lot of ENFPs really like managerial stuff.