• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I honestly cannot remember what I stated last time. I reserve the right to be as flippant or detailed as I choose; If you only have a few posts I will roll dice.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
pick-me-gif.gif

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
J9vc.gif

Come on... Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on. Come on! Type me! I'm here! Type me! I'm here! Type me! Come on! Type me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Type me!

Kas

Fabula rasa
Yes please.

I hope you are familiar with statistics of dice throw.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm game. Always interested in what others come up with.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm always curious if anybody sees me as anything other than INFJ 5w4 sx/sp. And yours is an opinion that I value, so I might even listen to it if you do.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
a faustian contract, eh? given the format, i can't sign in blood... just the same, i would like to see what you settle on...

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, please!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sure, if you get to me before you weary of this thread! ;)

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd like one, too. Thank you!

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Welp this is more popular then I expected; apparently a terse intro and bloody avatar are not off putting. i'll try to do them In batches of threes.
[MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION]

INFP 9w1 so/sx/sp (Which if I recall is what you type as.)

I have always thought that you are an excellent example of how the gut enneagrams play out different in the perceiving axis’s. Se/Ni users always seem to have a stark contrast with their framing of the world; Ne/Si always seems muddier. For example, your elongated interaction with Thou Who Shalt Not Be Named. I cannot imagine a Se/Ni user with 1 in their enneagram letting it carry on as long as it did.

I doubt there is much I can add that you don’t already know in terms of INFP. I think you’re a cut and dry case. The only thing that bucks the trend is your instinctual variants; the measured quality to intensity is interesting to watch. NFP’s are typically viewed as sx first; your social smoothness is an anomaly.

[MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION]

INTP 5w4 so/sp/sx

Originally ENTP 7w6 made sense; until I noticed the number of faux pas you make. There is a level of tone deafness to some of your jokes, ill placed attempts at levity. ENTPs will make those jokes, but be aware of the consequences. Think of the slimy stereotypes of tertiary Fe. You genuinely want to help it’s the lack of tools that holds you back.

5w4 is the most obvious; e7s are showboats by nature. Always an element of look at how clever I am to everything they do. Your jokes are about a need for connection, connection through an area you feel comfortable in. An area I imagine you have been crafting from an early age. The e4 wing comes out in your stories, particularly the longer ones. A slightly twisted melancholic edge to them; a trademark of e4s ability to absorb light and refract a warped reality.

So/sp/sx; Everyone knows you, and no one knows you. It’s how I typically view so/sp/sx a friendliness and quasi openness that attracts, but at the same time actual details about the person are absent. Once you reach past a certain point you come up empty
[MENTION=19700]asynartetic[/MENTION]

ISXP 9w8 sx/so/sp

One of the things that has always stood out with you is the way you argue. It’s inductively reasoned; actual inductive reasoning not the typical grandstanding bullshit. It’s in stark contrast to the deductive reasoning that permeates typology forum presumably due to the cross over between soft sciences and statistics. You take personal, or specific accounts and apply them to larger concerns. If you look at the Se dominants/auxiliaries they all follow a similar data interpretation. Auxiliaries habitually transforming this from a discrete data point to a concept.

Ti/Fi is harder I lean towards Ti; but most of the cases for it come under the purview of being a e9. For instance you seem to have a deep need to be a part of something larger then yourself. A willingness to place faith and control in the hands of something else. Which I can point out as a factor in inferior Fe or e9 well everything.

9w8 you have the dark brooding masculine persona that is 9w8. In terms of instinctual variants sp last is the most obvious; you seem perpetually stuck in the middle of the annual clusterfuck of this forum. Concept of once bitten twice shy does not apply to you at all. Sx first simply because of your hot/cold, all in/cold turkey dynamic you have with this forum.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi. I would be very interested in hearing you rationale. Although I feel like you're going to get bored before you get to me and let's all be honest, none of us can compete with [MENTION=32608]WeddingMood[/MENTION]'s pleas for help.

Regardless...I, the part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good, appreciate your willingness to make a bargain with me.