• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION]
ISFP 4w5 sp/so/sx

Continuing the trend of ISFP e4s knowing themselves; I have never thought you were anything other than advertised. The general calm demeanour juxta positioned against spikes of unseen beliefs and ideas.

The self-analysis typical of an e4 but somehow more detached, objective. Sorry I don’t think I have a lot to add to e4s understanding honestly.
[MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION]
ESXP 6w5 sx/so/sp

Enneagram has always been the most obvious; head energy tends to be obvious. E6s often have this interesting competing drive when it comes to typology. One is to emphatically define themselves and the other is to reach a stage of knowledge safety. It creates a revolving door of types; settle on type, new knowledge, new type etc. Typically one wins out; if the type wins out its much smoother sailing. The knowledge side is much messier there is a reason that socionics and those fringe cult/scam that rant on about their absolute truth are dominated by e6s. The sheer belief wipes out the cycle. I once saw a guy use numerology to prove his socionics theory hands down one of the most idiotic things I’ve seen on the internet. He craved that respect that comes with knowledge; all that time would have been better spent on actual education.

Sexual first has always seemed obvious, social second simply because the lack of a safety filter is a fundamental aspect of sp lasts. And from a sp first kind of terrifying.

Type I’m less confident on; I know what you’re not. The lack of Ne is palpable I don’t think seen anyone whose syntax is so unambiguous. Ne jumps in highly excitable Ne users can make communication difficult. Your text is always clear cut and always directly applicable to context of the conversation. The only other user I can honestly think of that does the same is Whatever. Even your random insight thread is observation where the context is easily understood.
[MENTION=17945]Stell[/MENTION]
ISFP 4w5 sx/sp/so

The curse of the ISFP strikes again. I think you are correctly typed. Though I think you are the only repressed sx I think I’ve meet. You have inverse feel to cascadeco a coiled spring vibe to her smoothness. Apart of me is curious what would happen if you were released. Once again I find myself with little to add unfortunately.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'd sooner consider myself a disintegrated 5 before a core 6, and frankly, I am always shocked when people completely overlook the fact that I struggle to communicate certain things and opt for symbolic representations instead. Many times, even the things I say that seem straightforward are actually being used to represent two things at the same time, which serves to privately please me in that I know most people won't even catch it.

But okay, thanks I guess.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17945]Stell[/MENTION]
ISFP 4w5 sx/sp/so

The curse of the ISFP strikes again. I think you are correctly typed. Though I think you are the only repressed sx I think I’ve meet. You have inverse feel to cascadeco a coiled spring vibe to her smoothness. Apart of me is curious what would happen if you were released. Once again I find myself with little to add unfortunately.
Good job seeing past my false self-pres veneer. I actually think there is even less of it in reality. Would be interested to you hear your brief take on the difference between the two Sx types, if you are not too busy with all this.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good job seeing past my false self-pres veneer. I actually think there is even less of it in reality. Would be interested to you hear your brief take on the difference between the two Sx types, if you are not too busy with all this.

I did appreciate the compare/contrast between you and I, and I can see that... and to his point, I think you are the first sx-'rejecting' sx dom I'm really aware of, such that you don't come across as one. (So yes to your false sp front)

Anyway [MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION] thanks for your thoughts! Probably most people would agree with your sp/so listing for me, and even I don't really disagree per se, it's just that I make a really shitty so- person and relate a lot to what supposed so-lasts all unite over, so that's really all there is to my current typing. Maybe I'm being contrary. ;)

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I did appreciate the compare/contrast between you and I, and I can see that... and to his point, I think you are the first sx-'rejecting' sx dom I'm really aware of, such that you don't come across as one. (So yes to your false sp front)

Anyway [MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION] thanks for your thoughts! Probably most people would agree with your sp/so listing for me, and even I don't really disagree per se, it's just that I make a really shitty so- person and relate a lot to what supposed so-lasts all unite over, so that's really all there is to my current typing. Maybe I'm being contrary. ;)
Haha, exactly opposite that - I lean toward so > sp because I rarely relate to experiences of so-lastness. My current instinct typing is still on some level a test, though. A very strong test, but it's still in that realm.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm mildly bored, les's see if you give me something totally random to play with for a while :happy2:

Thanks in advance!!

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Poor Dr M.

Don't misinterpret my sympathy as a sign that I'm withdrawing from my place in the queue though. :nono:

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People love to be typed without having to type back. There's no need to type me [MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION], I believe you already said that I'm a passive-aggressive, average, young INTP male scumbag.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Faustian bargain huh? Well, count me in.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Type me if its not too late :D

Deprecator

Pick me! I want to play.

3SHMu.gif

Oh wait...

You’re new and I haven’t been paying close attention to this forum over the last year.
Disclaimer: it’s difficult to type sub-humans.
Never mind. :(