• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Amberiat

Infinity
I would appreciate an opinion as well if I'm not too late to the party.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you have time, you could try typing me. I think these things are fun.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah well this is the thing, since everyone is here to ̶i̶n̶c̶e̶s̶s̶a̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶s̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶r̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶t̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶u̶d̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ understand themselves better, these threads are both seriously oversubscribed and rarely do the posters read past their own reply. So while i want to be a special snowflake I also want to be rebellious and blasé. :smile:

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Could you type me too?

I'll pay you for this :D

EFCC-cash-pile.jpg

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
By Odin’s missing eye, so bloody many. Expect short answers it’s the only way I can get through them with this quantity.

[MENTION=24824]Kas[/MENTION]

IXFX Phobic 6 sp/so/sx

I have always found e6s difficult to type; there is always competing realities to their personalities. The thing they desperately want to be, the thing that neuroses create and the real them. At any given point it’s a hodgepodge of all three.
For instance, I can see IXFX patterns of processing information, but if I try and differentiate it to find Nx/Sx multiple equal possibilities become apparent. I honestly cannot reduce it any further.

Instinctual variants; you open up about your life; there is a very measured quality to it prominent in sp firsts, with the eternally measured quality being the trait of sp/so.

Sorry I don’t have a lot; the lack of your typology nomenclature means I rarely take it into consideration when interacting.

[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]

INTJ 5w6 sp/so/sx

Your typing has always made sense to me. The technical background reining in the Ni bringing the Te to the forefront. Your style of arguing is the template for 5w6. Sp/so terrifyingly measured, combined with a sense of communal duty.

[MENTION=7842]Z Buck McFate[/MENTION]

INFJ 5w4 sx/sp

Disclaimer: it’s difficult to type sub-humans.

I often consider you a good example of why examining information processing is more important then actions. The way you process information is clearly INFJ, but if judged by actions I could understand someone typing you as INXJ. Your blog is Fe on amphetamines.

5w4; over processing information with that melancholic twisted edge. Sx/sp one-word Princess. Despite time and distance, the anarchy on your system remains.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=29287]Obfuscate[/MENTION]
INFJ 9w8 sp/sx/so
At first your typing made sense; INTP e9 worked. But on closer examination it doesn’t add up; INTPs the e9 variety are knowledge communicators. If they know something about a topic they will tell you everything. There was a user named Javo (I don’t know if they’re still around.) who would happily expound on various nature topics a combination of knowledgeable and friendly. E5 variety will do the same it just takes a great deal more prompting.

You infer knowledge it’s this occult like regard for it. It’s something often seen in INJs and ISPs almost exclusively male ones. A hinting at things without ever explicitly stating them unless pushed. Which is always a gamble because sometimes they know what they’re talking about and sometimes you’ll get angsty pushback (Not to say you’ve ever done that).

9w8 (which I think you type as?) Again, a dark broody masculine persona.

Sp/sx I’m not particularly confident about this at all; you just don’t seem to run hot/cold enough for sx/sp. But with e9s who really knows.

[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION]
IXFX 9w1 so
You’re new and I haven’t been paying close attention to this forum over the last year. You do appear to have that harmonious wallflower disposition that is typical of IXFX social e9s. The lack of altercations or examinable stress means gathering a read of your boundaries is difficult. Sorry I don’t have a lot for you.

[MENTION=27809]Lotus[/MENTION]
ISFP 4wX so/sx/sp
I agree with your ISFP typing. E4 is perfect. The wing is difficult because of the social first. Social first e4 have always been this amusing conundrum to me; on one hand they tend to be the most focused on their individuality but are naturally the least individualistic. So many of the attributes you define yourself by are age/area appropriate; the vaguely defined spiritualism, veganisms etc. If someone told me to describe a young female e4 from the part of the world you reside in; it would be pretty damn close to you.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is this thread still open? If so I also volunteer as tribute. If not feel free to ignore

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Disclaimer: it’s difficult to type sub-humans.

I'd have thought this would make discerning "INFJ" easy, no?

Also, takes one to know one. Hoss. :cowboy:

Sx/sp one-word Princess. Despite time and distance, the anarchy on your system remains.

LOL. So true. It's funny how that hadn't already occurred to me.

I can remember reading somewhere that dealing with sx/sp types (to those who aren't sx/sp) feels very stifling, and immediately feeling all "Oh snap" because of how true it is. It sucks to be sx/sp. (And INFJ. And e5.)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
gawsh, ok. please.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type