• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would Like to be Typed if Anyone Feels Like it

PyschoRena

Hi everyone.
Where to start...? First of all I'm on mobile so apologies for any mistakes. Secondly, I guess I'll jump right in?
I'm female, if that's relevant, 18 and slightly confused about all this. I'll try my best to keep everything relevant and to the point. The biggest thing in my life is music, I play several instruments and (attempt to) sing. I'm in a rock band, my inspiration would be bands like Led Zeppelin, Guns n Roses, etc. It's what I want to do with my life. I don't care about getting famous really, I just want to play music. I have cut out sports from my life, which was my hobby before I got into music. I still exercise but I no longer play for any clubs. I was captain of my football team when I played and I am band leader now, which is odd considering I don't have much desire to lead.
Outside of music I'm a big gamer, anything from MOBAs, RPGs, MMOs, to FPS. I mostly play as healers in any game that has them. I used to read quite a bit (fantasy) but not as much as I'd like to nowadays. In terms of appearance I try to balance rocker and a typical girly-girl style. In other words black leather and a lot of pink. I stand out a bit and I do get self-conscious but my friends love my style (as do I) so I stick with it. People's opinions rarely change my mind but they do affect me. I feel emotions pretty strongly but I'm not very good at showing them. I also have a habit of contradicting myself when I try to explain things.
I don't think of the past much, other than occasional bouts of reminiscing. I try to live in the moment but I think about the future a lot. I'm not quite sure how much information you need so I'll stop here for now. I've probably rambled a bit. I'm open to any questions if you need more information. Thanks to a body willing to give it a shot

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
From base base impression- I am getting an SP typing. But I am afraid to lean too strongly into it at this point as it could be argued its a stereotypical typing for just the interests you have described.

The first part of this made me think XSTP and the second part XSFP (e)...

Do you relate to ESTP, ESFP, ISFP, or ISTP?

PyschoRena

Do you relate to ESTP, ESFP, ISFP, or ISTP?
I got ISFP when I took one of the online tests. I think it was an accurate result but I don't know much about cognitive functions which I've heard are pretty Important.

Needle and Thread

MBTI Type
INFP
If you want to know more about cognitive functions, head over to Personality Hacker website... They have great way of explaining that is easy to remember, which is great since it can be overwhelming at first. Check out their podcast episodes on the types that you are thinking about. That really helped me when I was trying to figure out if I was an INFJ or an INFP. Hope this helps!

wildmoon

MBTI Type
NTP
Enneagram
I get an ISFP vibe. I'm not completely sure, though.