• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me if you can

Halloween

Hey.
Need help typing me. Ive taken the online tests. Cognitive function ones also.
I feel im defintely a ESxx

INFO
-according to my family,fiance and close friends the first word to come to there head about me is rebellious. Ever since i was a kid i would question things. I speak up when need be.i dont like being told what to do or be micro managed.
-im stubborn. Facts change my mind.
-i can come off as a asshole or not caring. Its just im more caring toward those im close to. Not saying i cant sympathize cause i tend to root for under dogs type of thing.
-i can be forgetful and absent minded. Mainly though if something bores me its one ear out the other is what it is.
-i am goofy and i love to laugh and make people laugh. Its a daily thing for me. I can be serious when needed
-if i put my mind to it i will get it done and make sure of it.
-im loud. I thought i was a introvert for years until family and friends pointed out im not. I usually need someone to talk to and i talk a lot. I dont like silence.
But there are times i need to think quietly by myself.
-i have 2 kids. Id consider my parenting style laid back. I guide them and teach them when i need to though. I want them to explore and figure things out. But im always there when they need me.
-my fiance is a introvert and says im exhausting because of my energy. She keeps me in check though when need be lol. She gets me to calm down cause i can get amped up about politics or sports or gaming.
I like physical contact.
-im passionate and have a fiery attitude
-im a huge geek.
I love science fiction and fantasy. I have a movie room with collectibles. I read sci fi fantasy and horror all the time.
-i love music. I love metal its my favorite genre and look like a metal head but i listen to 80s pop instrumentals soundtracks also.
Metal wise i love death,black and power metal. Also bands like mastodon and baroness.
-i quote movies daily for fun
I also love horror movies. I like to write horror and do special fx
-im easily irritated by stupidity or someone trying to manage me. I used to jyst go off but as ive gotten older im better at picking my arguements.
-i tend to be random. I will start on one thing and by the end of the conversation im on a totally different topic. Stsying on topic is apparently hard for me.
-i usually akways need to be doing something. Even watching movies which is my favorite thing to do im usually fidgeting with something or moving.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Far from solid on this typing but- ESTP if we are going ES types