• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP or ENFP?

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I feel both introverted and extroverted and have trouble deciding if I’m Fi-dom or Ne-dom.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn for intimacy in all relationships, depth, and connection. I always yearn for the ideal because I consider myself an idealist. It’s important to achieve success (as in, writing my best work) as well in artistic pursuits.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I felt my best when I wrote a poem that I am proud of, even today, and when professors praise my work.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
I feel inferior when people criticize and mentally/emotionally abuse me.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Pros and cons, people, how I feel. In that order, more or less.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I don’t try to have control of the outcome, although I’d like to. My emphasis on a project is how I can make the project unique.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Last time I had lots of fun was hanging-out with my husband and just being goofy together :) (Well, he was being goofy while I was laughing my butt off.)

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Observe and/or take in information.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Not very organized.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
It depends on the idea. Sometimes, I’ll completely reject new ideas because they sound like bullshit. When I don’t reject new information, I tend to make an intuitive understanding of the concept and if it makes sense to my own thoughts and values.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Following what I believe and being myself.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Speak before thinking and I prefer one-on-one. Groups are all right sometimes, though.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Depends. One or the other depending on circumstance. And I think words are equally as important as action.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I will go out with them and catch-up on my show later since I don’t want to hurt their feelings.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I start to lash-out, cry in my room/away from others.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I hate narrow-mindedness, people imposing themselves, abrasiveness, manipulation for the sake of buying sympathy or love or affection. Lack of intuitive awareness.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Psychology, MBTI, relationship dynamics, mental health, etc.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Details. My environment in terms of messiness.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality?
My friends perceive me as idealistic, happy, somewhat reserved. I’m not reserved. They would never say that I focus on details and that I’m a realist or duty-bound.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Want to drive to DisneyLand, and live there. :D (Go on all the rides, take pictures, edit photos, eat good food, spend time with my hubby.)