• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESFP or ENFJ?

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So I know I'm an F, and I know I'm an Se user, which would leave ESFP and ENFJ.

Firstly, I've been most commonly typed as ESTP but I don't think that's true due to the fact my Ti isn't that high.

Secondly, my Fi is probably my least used function which means if I am an ESFP, I'm Se-Te which is a definite possibility. ENFJ is more likely, but I feel like my Se is too high to be tertiary.

Help.

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Enfj. Esfps are auxiliary Fi and since you mention you don’t use Fi, it leaves you with Enfj.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What about ENTJ? I always score highest Te on tests and multiple people have pointed out my high Te.

AStrange~Nostalgia

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suggest that you tell more details of you personality , like how do you see people and what do you look for in people, what is acceptable for you or not ,and things that matter to you the most .
because speaking of letters won`t do any good , personalities are about perspective of live mostly:) or it can get really confusing .