• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Re-evaluating my type.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hi all. I'm an ENFJ questioning her type. Maybe ESFJ, or whatever? I've realized I'm not really a multi-tasker, and I get overwhelmed. But that's not really exclusive to MBTI typings... anyways. Here goes.

1-what makes you angry?
It's probably really weird, but I hate being told/reminded of what I already know. Like being told to do something a certain way, yet I already know to do that? It will make me not want to do the task. It just irks me when people do that. On a more serious note, injustices in the world upset me. I care a lot about politics and stuff, and while I'm not super educated on everything involved, things catch my attention more and more and I realize how wrong some things seem.
2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
When they are rude, as a dislike. What I like about people... the possibility to connect with people. I like to chat, even with cashiers sometimes. I enjoy human connection. I like to be around people.
3-do you like animals? why?
I do love animals. They are a lot to take care of, and very needy at times, but I love them. We can never feel unwanted by an animal, because they almost always want your attention and are very sweet.
4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
That they accept me for who I am. My likes, dislikes, my personality. The fact that I can be myself around them.
5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I get overwhelmed easily and forget to step back and process things in the moment. I also cry easily, which makes me feel embarrassed because I worry what others think. But when an overwhelming moment is over, I realize, "oh, it's easy" -- hence the embarrassment. What I like about myself is that I'm learning to take a joke, and I can be very funny. I'm told I'm very funny.
6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
I don't always dress the best, according to others. For me, fashion is comfort. I do like to look good, but I also like to look like myself. I guess I care about what people think.
7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
50/50. I want to fit in with others and have always struggled with this, but then I embraced the fact, recently, that I do stand out. I'm my own person, I guess. And I can fit in that way, by being myself.
8-what activities do you enjoy?
Once I'm motivated, I do like to work out. I enjoy listening to music, reading, watching television, and especially movies. I also enjoy writing.
9-what makes you feel secure?
The fact that my friends really do like me, makes me feel secure. When I know I'm trying my best at things also makes me feel good, too.
10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
I've never been in one. I like the idea of a relationship, though. I'd like for a person to be mine and only mine, and vice versa.
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love food because food doesn't judge me and it tastes good and makes me feel good, even if it's not always the best food for me to eat.
12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Movies, film ideas, scripts. My life, my dreams, basically. I'm trying to figure out and get the energy to sort of work on those more.
13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
Hmm. As a kid I was pretty spoiled and whiny, I'd say. I think I am pretty good now. I wasn't a terrible kid, but looking back on my behaviour, you know? But I'd say I'm pretty level headed. I've always been an anxious, slightly high strung person, and that hasn't changed, but I'm not terrible. It's a work in progress for sure.