• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ill type you

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have very few posts, but would be interested to see if you could type me. I can provide more info if needed.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ok Im cutting these typings a lot shorter so Ill actually DO them.

Sure, why not. I love seeing how others pick me apart (honestly).

I actually agree pretty strongly with your mbti typing. I remember starry at one point saying that you remind her in some ways of her- and I agree. I think you are both sx first ENFP.

I don't know how to socialize with these types of people. She asked me what I wanted for my cut, and I said something like "lots of layers but I know that's hard cuz I only have like 6 hairs,"cuz my hair is fine. She thought I asked for 6 layers, which is laughable but common, and so she was joking about it, kinda teasing me. I responded "noooo, not 6 layers.... this isn't a fucking bakery!"

And then I was internally asking myself why I must always loudly drop F bombs, then I went back to being silent and awkward because no other joke opportunities presented themselves. :happy2:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a terrible storyteller. Bye.

I think this right here shows the sort of separation from people that is fairly common with Fi influenced individuals. You recognize there IS a separation, and beat yourself up for it because you ARE extroverted and this sort of thingn in some ways feels like something that SHOULD be easy to do, should be fluid, yet just very much isnt. And that is low level bothersome to you.

I avoid eye contact overall (subconsciously), but I do this when I want to challenge someone, as in I will lock on for a strategic number of seconds intensely but in a sort of... unreadable (?) way, and then look away and act like nothing ever happened. I do it to throw people off for my own sick amusement and see what kind of reaction I get. It's always men. If I am locking on to a woman, I probably have serious beef with her, but I have only done that a couple of times as a silent way of calling people out on their shittiness.

Lol?

Sx/sp right here. I think you are very strongly sx first. You have the sort of intense energy that is just very very common for sx firsts.

It's surprising to see so much skepticism and cynicism. I mean, I know the type of person who gives out phony compliments, but I don't assume the worst in people.

Positive outlook here. I know youll think this was an easy grab probably but... I really think that 7w6 fits a lot better for you than 4 first. It seems like a lot of your behavior results from trying to connect with someone in order to sort of acvoid pain. To grab at experiences as they come and to constantly stay busy and engaged with them.

ENFP 7w6 4w5 8w9 sx/sp

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] this is the first time I have ever been typed either of those types.

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Just from the impression I get right off the bat, I'd say you're ISFJ over INFP

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
[MENTION=35920]Sterres[/MENTION] ISFP with kawaii desu doodles, senpai ;) :p much art, so wow.

notice me, baka

latest

skip me, idk

Taylor_Prez

Hello! I need help understanding what cognitive functions I use and what my type is. Here's some info about me.
I've always loved history as well as politics. Empires and those who ruled them are fascinating to me. Since I was a child, history intrigued me. I used to love to ask my grandfather about historical events he remembered and who are our ancestors were. I was his only grandchild who took a strong interest in the news and the political dynamics of the country as a kid. He was proud of my maturity.
I have a knack for writing. Given that I have Aspergers, I have often struggled socially but writing is when I feel most confident and an able to express how I feel in powerful ways. The vast majority of people who see my academic/creative writing are impressed.
I am not narcisstic, but I hate the idea of being like everyone else. Since I was young, I've dreamed of doing something extraordinary to make my name in the history books.
I am told I have a good heart. I do like to help others and have a very difficult time telling close friends no. Historically, this has led to me being taken advantage of.
I have noticed a lot of my friends feel protective over me and treat me like a younger brother. Despite being intellectual and very comfortable with older people (late fifties and up), I have childish ways. I love superheroes, fantasy, and like the thought of having a lot of kids to do fun things with.
The thought of legacy consumes me. I often think about what I can do to ensure my kids and grandkids grow up wealthy and privileged. I firmly believe every generation should improve.
I love Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and most of all, Game of Thrones (my favorite show of all time). I am most drawn to characters with great vision like Walter White and even Tywin Lannister.
I love getting lost in the pages of a good book, tv show, or movie. I also have an emotion connection with my favorite musical artists. Even though Kanye West is an asshole, I've very drawn to him as an artist and relate to a lot of what he discusses in his music.
I am very ambitious and often looking for ways to improve myself. Nevertheless, I am a dreamer who doesn't always actualize my visions.
I can come across as scatterbrained. I am a chronic over thinker given my OCD. I can be a bit envious when others go abroad or do things I strongly desire to. I don't wish these people I'll and I'm happy for them, but I do long to see the world. I often feel different from the people around me, which can cause loneliness, but is now a great source of pride for me.
By the way, I almost always get INFP and sometimes INFJ on tests. I get INFP about 75 percent of the time. However, I have a friend who's very knowledgeable about cognitive functions who is adamant that the tests aren't accurate and that I am really an INTP. I've never liked math or science much (except pertaining to the planets), but I can relate to other aspects of being an INTP such as being an over thinker, liking abstract conversations and hypothehicals, and being socially awkward.
Edit