• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ill type you

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Coooount me IN!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Haha ok everyone!

It might take me a good bit of time but- Ill try to keep this thread active.

Woot!!!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im going to start these up again tomorrow. Circumstances will be... better. Il have more time and energy.

Pasta being deleted was a bummer. Its set me back a tiny bit...

Thats my excuse anyways.

But I really do want to give everyone a GOOD typing- which is why itll take a little time

tealight

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'd massively Appreciate it! I've been stuck on my type for months now 👀

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Keeps a locked diary containing teen heartthrob magazine clippings underneath her bed. Guards this with her life and has stabbed people with plastic utensils who dare enter the sanctum.
No doubt that this a good example of strong Ne. Clever, and smart Ne- and likely Ne that is attached to the emotionally free and uncomplicated Ti, giving it an openness that is just less common when it comes to NFs who tend to attach some level of emotional valuation even to their sillier posts. (Not aways but definitely more frequently than you do)

Better yet, delegate one member to represent each MBTI type in a contest we shall call The Graveyard Games. There, they'll all slug out in a violent, dramatic fashion for the amusement of the masses.

While the winner shall be allowed to return to the main forum where they'll be hailed as the hero of typology, the rest will subsequently be banished to the depths of the graveyard nether realm where they'll remain, shackled, isolated and malnourished until next year's tournament presents them with another opportunity for freedom redemption.

Again, heavy usage of Ne is represented here. I could also stretch and say that an understanding of social dominance is present as well, considering, although it is a joke, the somewhat extensive planning of haha a social hunger games. Plus, with just how free form your Ne appears to be, social dominance makes sense. Wish I could describe that better, I would say that So dominace is the most creative of the functions- which is not true- but I would say that So dominance is the farthest reaching, sx dominance being the deepest reaching, and sp dominance being the most- independently influenced. Anyways, the fact that your Ne touches just about every post you make, in a very similar way- makes me type you as a high So user.

I've read this post over-and-over a few times and I really have no clue how to respond. My intention wasn't to dismiss anyone's feelings, as everyone is entitled to feel however they want, even if it's contrary to what someone else may feel.

I'm not a mod nor do I speak for them -- I'm just expressing my own opinion about all the fallout.

In regards to the Private Feedback situation, other than the expressed assurance that should something similar to that happen again that notifying members will be a priority, what else can really be done about it?

I could see the justification for feeling slighted if this was a reoccurring situation and the mods and Highlander refused to take ownership or acknowledge it, but it seems this was an accidental oversight that one individual exploited, who is no longer here, and the issue was remedied shortly after.

Me saying "shit happens." wasn't meant to be emotionally dismissive, more so that occurrences like this happen even outside of this place (my first thought was the massive Equifax breach going on right now).

Sidenote: I only just found out a few months ago about the email address and name leak from this forum a few years back when I randomly decided to go through an older email address that I no longer use. I was surprised by it, but I figured it was intentional mishap. I guess I've just come to accept that any personal or private information I enter anywhere on the internet is subject to potentially be forfeited at any time.

This is really, a fairly NTP answer. Though you are far from callous, you speak very... logically and deep dive into the the basic... mechanical?- structure of the issue to pull out the logical bare bones of it all. You however, do care about the emotional impact your post has, which in my opinion does speak to a decent valuation of Fe. You dont respond as an Fi user- you are more concerned with the impact your posts are having on others and explaining your... well the abrasiveness that can seemingly come from strong Ti- I am not sure whether to type you as INTP or ENTP, but I am going to go with ENTP because I really do think that Fe is just apparent in how- just- smooth your Ne influenced posts are. Ji and Je in the secondary and tertiary positions cause... well posts to tend to be less constipated than posts written by someone who is Je last. (though Ti is more precise than Fi, Intps suffer from... well... when they go into describing something they tend not to come right back out immediately- you, you have a good balance when it comes to unravelling something for yourself- (ji/pe) and then communcating that in a way people can readily understand (je)- though so first can also cause that.

I think you are an ENTP 7w8 who is healthily connected to their point of integrration which is 5. If I had to guess at a tritype I would guess 7w8 9w1 3w4. Your 8 wing shows a dynamic protectivenss, a sort of mother bear type, of people you feel need it- it almost made me type you as a 2 influenced type, but I think that can just be explained by an 8 wing. People dont give 8s enough credit sometimes- they can have a depth of caring and an idea and understanding of what they personally see at base as right vs wrong that can easily rivel e1-just in a different way.

You are an awesome guy- thought Id end with that.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
*notices this thread*

:peepwall:

helloooo

If you've done me in something previously, feel free to skip!

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Could you type me too, please? :gleam:

I'll send you a thank-you gift

tenor.gif

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Count me in if you're still looking for people to type

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
give it a go, 'mo...

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
It comes automatically. But I do think I can do that detachment stuff pretty decently.
Ok since I already did you but it got deleted Im just going to summarize.
This quote I think speaks to Fi dominance and 9 influence. The fact that your emotional reaction to events is something that you recognize as automatic speaks to a high feeler orientation. The fact that you come off as such an introvert speaks to you either being an IXFP or an IXFJ. Given your age, and the added recognition of being able to afterwards detatch from your automatic feelings to me speaks to Fi over Fe, as with IXFJs, especially younger ones, Ive seen that they tend to have a more... on and off relationship with immediate feelings. It is almost like there is a... a protective layer in that Pi function that sort of diffuses things for a little bit before it is fully allowed to hit. I suppose that is in a lot of ways the difference between F first and F secondary. Even with EXFPs oftentimes, especially when younger, feeling... can be confused because it is secondary to a processing function- IS USED more than is immediately experienced. Almost like a candle lit in a windowless room- F secondary will acknowledge everything else in the room emotionally, try to figure out exactly what is going on, what is changing, and let the scent seep in, and as the scent seeps in more and more it becomes recognized as the source of what their Ne was informing them of. Same SORT of thing with IXFJs. Anyways, the 'immediately' pushes me towards an Fi dominant typing (though if you were obviously extroverted I would consider an Fe dominant typing as I believe they also have the 'immediately' reaction- in a slightly different way but just as reflexively.

The "does the detatchment stuff pretty easily" to me speaks to 9. I mean. Fi dominance and 9 kind of go hand in hand when it comes to this quoted post.
I had a relatively rare opportunity to do something I like earlier today, so some of the excitement is still there right now, but otherwise I'm feeling neutral/ relaxed.

Relaxed. Like I said before, many of your posts ride along the line of appreciating and using words like 'relaxed' and 'calm'. Easy 9 flag. Could be other things- not saying that people who appreciate relaxation are all neccessarily 9s, but in this case, yes, I think so.
Most days I don't really know what I'm doing here, or what I want to do. And I'm not sure what's going on. The atmosphere can be hard to read.
Most discussions that show up on the front page aren't that interesting for me personally. And then there isn't an awful lot of activity. People seem to misunderstand each other in negative ways a lot in certain threads.
I think a forum like this needs to be relaxed. Which it is. A foruming guide would help.
Like I spoke of before, your focus on the atmosphere of the forum... and how it can be hard to read... made me debate between so first and so last for you. While so last would see 'their inability to read the atmosphere' as something frustrating and troubling- and that would be a commonly, but maybe not always verbally acknowledged, felt frustration. So if that is the case I would type you as So last. If its the fact that you find THIS PARTICULAR SITES atmosphere hard to read, because reading atmospheres is something that otherwise comes naturally to you, then I would type you as So first.

But Ill save this more until the end- because now im wondering.

I've been here for 92 days. I browsed it before registering also but I have no numbers for that. My favorite memory was refreshing the forum page and seeing new threads despite none showing up the last time I refreshed, it's kind of cool that threads can appear almost out of nowhere if you like look away for a moment, but at the same time it's unpredictable, new threads are not guaranteed. I think something that helped make it my favorite was that it gave me the feeling that others are around around the same time that I am. There are other good memories too. I want to see more nice threads in the future. I haven't really thought anything like "I wish the forum had x" before. This site seems to be relatively broad, there are some seemingly fun features/ areas which I haven't checked out yet. Another forum I was on has a shoutbox. I think it would be interesting to see one here too I guess. Also besides new threads it's nice if there are more people joining too and new things happening. My reason to be here must be to experience new stuff. Now that I think of it, something I would want to see is something unexpected, like the site's background drastically changing appearence one day. It would be very memorable and would make me happy and also if this kind of thread is made next year I'd be able to write about that, life would be a little bit easier then.
Lots of Ne and Si in this post. It sprawls out in a relatively Ne secondary Si tertiary way. You are fleshing out ideas without really addressing a larger audience- or even super acknowledging a larger audience. This is all very very internal- sort of underlining the difference between what I said about Stigmatas Ji/Je- where he fully dives down the Ji rabbit hole, sucking all the juice out of an idea- every nook and cranny in a very Ji way, but then pulls it all together and externalizes it in the direction of an external audience- Je; and you where you are at the same time being crushed by a relentless storm of externalized perception, and are, for yourself, trying to make sense of that information by balancing it out with a weaker internal perception. The "Tools" of your aux and tert functions expand upon your primary Ji function, but because Je is your last function- most of your "tool functions" information gets internalized- meaning you can understand it- but without Je as a higer order function- it basically appears as if you are following just rabbit holes.
I got the impression that a lot of people were smiling, I think it's part because the weather was good. It's going up again, temperature and sun. Still somewhat cool.

I'm feeling a bit restless. I sit down a lot. When I start thinking about something more intensely I start walking. It's easier to think while walking. Or maybe it's easier to walk while thinking. Indoors I can only walk in small circles and I feel very limited and shut in. So I went to the park for a bit. There there are larger areas of grass, so I could walk in much larger circles. In the trees there are many small birds, there are some on the ground too. They're very active now and that's nice I think.
I think I'm gonna visit the park every day from now on as long as I have the time.
Si with Ne 'checking in'.
And heres about your instincts. I actually think you are sp/so now. Looking at your focus on things like weather, food, ect- makes me think sp dominance. It would also explain why you might appear or identify as a sensor- sp can appear as such. sp/so is also syn flow, which I gather from your posts, and so second... haha breaks my tie.

Anyways, I type you for now as INFP sp/so 9w8. INFP 9w8 6w7 4w3

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would love to be typed if you have time after all this.

If there's not enough information from my posts, I'd be willing to link a questionnaire or something.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Eh my post got deleted?? That sucks, now I'm even further down the list. Oh well, if you're still up for it that'd be cool, you might want to close off the thread though soon so you don't get overwhelmed by participants

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I have humour yes. Though I can take other people literally just because I don't feel like looking into it lol.. sometimes I just am too lazy and have no patience for casual humour because I don't easily find humour in small apparent things of everyday life... like nothing surprises me.

It's mostly a lack of street smarts and basic intelligence that makes it impossible for me to know what people think is funny. Like if I don't think about apples then I won't understand jokes about how apples are blue, because I'd wonder wait maybe apples are blue. But to a normal person they'd immediately think "apples can't be blue" and laugh. So that's what's blocking me from laughing: I can't accept that a joke is as absurd as it is until I think about it.

And because of that I think humour can be lame and annoying.

But me... I have a sense of humour that .. Well I'm not sure what it is. :thinking:
This shows kind of a textbook aversion and difficulty with S in general. Se notices the immediate individual aspects of their environment, while Si notices what internal patterns they understand from before and then relate those to form an understanding of their immediate environment.
Also, the inabillty to immediately recollect that "the item is blue" I think points to high Ne usage. While eventually you are able to recollect through your Si the pattern of understanding apples arent blue, it comes only after your Ne explodes with a list of maybes that make it hard to shut the door on the possibility immediately. High Ne users have a really hard time disregarding any possibility because their brains are constantly reopening doors at the slightest provocation and possibility.
so Ti is clarifying and noticing exceptions to clean up what mess may come out of other people's thoughts just to feel comfortable? So it's like internal OCD as compared to Te's more external OCD of "this is how things should be done" or "No, let me do that for you because you're dumb and incompetent". I think Ti is much easier to get along with then. Not that I am one, I just think it might be in my stack, maybe I could be an IxFJ. Actually now that I think about it... all rational judging functions are OCD in their own way, their very spontaneous and compulsive need to organize information according to their own rules. IxxJs and ExxPs though are probably less obnoxious about it.
Shows the same Pe/Pi pattern I noticed in Pastas post- where Ne is opening new doors and Si is trying to sort of nail them down with past recollections. Where you are more speaking to yourself than others because of very low Je.
I have no reason to because I haven't yet acquired a type I can call my own. Even then... I'd take it more as an opportunity to understand them or tell them why they're wrong, but if they're annoying I'll just avoid them.

edit: btw, I don't even know what the stereotypes are anymore so I find it difficult to type people based off them rather than pure definition. Makes it easier to not have to deal with stereotypes lingering in the back of your mind.

And I haven't seen any real, noticeable stereotyping here, but I don't look through all the posts so I wouldn't know. Except for maybe "failed relationship" threads and that Malware guy. So I guess if I had to deal with those kind stereotypes I'd just... well really all it takes is showing counterexamples to show that types aren't as limited as people think. Or by using... y'know... Typology "Theory", which while the definitions may vary by some people's accounts, really shouldn't be that difficult to understand. If the people who stereotype are aware of their stereotyping but just need to vent, then let them do so.

SPEAKING OF TYPOLOGY THEORY AND DEFINITIONS.... Can anyone explain why any other definitions but the ones provided here could be considered legitimate?
Well thought out. I was trying to find posts where people arent talking about typology- dont want to bias myself- but you do it so often that I decided to include these posts because they DO fit into a pattern. Ji/Pe loves this sort of thing. Ive found that out of basically all type combinations that Ji/Pe and Pe/Ji are the ones most likely to create their own typological theories- are the ones most likely to really super delve into the subject, (EXXJs being the second most likely actually- I think because N is in their 'tool function' position and therefore they can use it in that manner to play with their own typological theories) (INXJs are less likely to play with typology- but are more likely to rewrite/clear up and fill in typological holes- that isnt what your posts do though)
Definitely not.... I know who will get nothing out of me just as I know who won't give me much in return.

given that dumb means possessing less quality and quantity and depth of information than you do, regardless of what information it is you're seeking (emotional or practical or abstract or sensory)

edit: okay I understand the teacher and student situation, yes, but as a regular connection ehh

Ti/Ne. First part Ti valuing, second part Ne valuing.

I have no issue with your tritype- with as much as you explore typology and your own type... the seeker type makes sense. Im also good with sp/sx- there is definitely a higher order Sx in there than So- and the fact that your posts self reference so much convinces me of sp/sx

Therefore in conclusion, I have no problems with your current INTP 694 sp/sx typing- the only thing I might debate on is having 6 before 9- but its fairly close so Im ok with it

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
If you don't mind, Anything besides my mbti would be wonderful

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sure Ill get to these a bit more next week. Im going to take all weekends off when it comes to thus- but Ill try to churn them out a bit more routinely next week/in the week.

Kanye69

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're pretty active, so you probably know a lot about typology :3. Go for it fam
-Kanye69

natalia93

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'd love to see how you type me!

I haven't been on this site long though, so it may be a little more difficult because of the limited number of posts...
I'll see what you get now and try to find someone to type me in the future after my personality is easier to decipher based on a more data to draw from ;)