• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The classical question - type me?

Type me

• ISTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

• INFP

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• ISFP

• INTJ

• INFJ

• ESTP

• ENTP

• ENFP

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It seems that i see more similarities with ESFP than ISFP especially the part - "Determined to uncover the secret meaning that has been deliberately withheld from him (which is almost invariably perceived as a personal attack), the ESFP struggling with inferior Ni may seize onto strange and improbable accusations and implications, convinced that he must ignore the world of physical reality in which he most naturally thrives in order to see any genuine significance in it." I have this obsession that my problems lie deep in the psyche, so i've picked up a ton of psych books and i'm even attending therapy. On the other hand i have a question - can Se-Ni axis be so strong that it overwhelms Fi and Te?
I agree

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anyone interested in evaluating the unmentioned possibility of a ENTP in Ne-Fe loop?

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where do you see that much Ne in me?

"I want to have direction in my life because now i feel like aimless boat in sea - i sail where wind blows. It would give me satisfaction in my life. I'd also want to have freedom to pursue whatever i want without having much restrictions or regulations."

"It seems like i just wander from one instant gratification to another without any deeper meaning. I'm envious of people who know what they want from life at young age or have some sort of career plan."

Either you have some strong Ne, or your inferior Ni is making you itch.

Unusual

"I want to have direction in my life because now i feel like aimless boat in sea - i sail where wind blows. It would give me satisfaction in my life. I'd also want to have freedom to pursue whatever i want without having much restrictions or regulations."

"It seems like i just wander from one instant gratification to another without any deeper meaning. I'm envious of people who know what they want from life at young age or have some sort of career plan."

Either you have some strong Ne, or your inferior Ni is making you itch.

Is there a way to know?

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you have any questions or should i fill something out?

Well, filling out questionnaires doesn't usually work if I was to speak from experience and also since that the people who are trying to type you, including me try to know people based more on their posts in the forum instead of questionnaires, time and participation could help more for you.

Unusual

Well, filling out questionnaires doesn't usually work if I was to speak from experience and also since that the people who are trying to type you, including me try to know people based more on their posts in the forum instead of questionnaires, time and participation could help more for you.

Well, that's a bummer as i'm not that really active.

Unusual

Damn it, i'm already having doubts. Maybe i'm isfp or any other type. It's so hard to stick to it.

Unusual

I too can see ESFP. Your Dom Se is obvious you aren't the typical E7 Se Dom so it's more muted than sterotypicaly. Now I see your obvious aux Fi with all that self searching and focusing on your own harmony over outer harmony. Tert Te shows mostly in your bursts of taking control and harshness and your inferior Ni shows in your bursts of this sort of questioning apathy you seem to show under stress. I'd say for tritype 3w4 9w8 6w5 Sp/So.

I know this is a quite late reply but i'm wondering whenever you could go about into detail about me being an ESFP.