User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 53

  1. #1
    Don't touch me. Peter Deadpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    485 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,204

    Default Peter as NTP. Fite me.

    This is a common result for me and I want to ruffle a few feathers cuz I'm bored. Extra points to whomever can actually get me to understand how a dominant Ti user processes the world, particularly people.

    Let the games begin, but no hitting below the belt. And lookout for my killer right hook.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


    Likes JAVO liked this post

  2. #2
    Don't touch me. Peter Deadpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    485 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,204

    Default

    I thought INTPs like to argue.
    You've all let me down.

    Now tell me how you systematize the nuances of people, goddammit.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



  3. #3
    also known as Chry Terralynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    594 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Well what if I'm not INTP? I can't answer until I'm 100% fo sho INTP...
    MBTI: ISTP
    Socionics: LII-Ne Harmonizing subtype
    Global 5:
    RLUEN-Egocentric
    MOTIV: ACTWD

  4. #4
    Don't touch me. Peter Deadpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    485 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terralynn View Post
    Well what if I'm not INTP? I can't answer until I'm 100% fo sho INTP...
    Try. Fake it if you must.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,123

    Default

    not sure about that, but i'm also not sure about your Fi, so... Sure!

  6. #6
    Don't touch me. Peter Deadpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    485 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    not sure about that, but i'm also not sure about your Fi, so... Sure!
    You can't spell "Fite me" without Fi.

    I basically just stole this joke from @Merced.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


    Likes Merced, chickpea liked this post

  7. #7
    . JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    6,320

    Default

    I'm Ne > Ti, but I'll take you on.

    *flexes muscles*


    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    This is a common result for me and I want to ruffle a few feathers cuz I'm bored. Extra points to whomever can actually get me to understand how a dominant Ti user processes the world, particularly people.
    Ahem... I have fur, not feathers, and it doesn't really ruffle. Why the fuzzy references?


    Let the games begin, but no hitting below the belt. And lookout for my killer right hook.
    Life is just a game, huh? :\ I doubt that a right hook has a very high kill rate.
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

  8. #8
    Don't touch me. Peter Deadpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    485 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Life is just a game, huh? :\ I doubt that a right hook has a very high kill rate.
    Is an uppercut to the nose a better bet? Asking for a friend.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


    Likes JAVO liked this post

  9. #9
    Don't touch me. Peter Deadpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    485 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,204

    Default

    For the record, I did start this thread just for funsies. I would like to pick the brains of actual confirmed NTPs, mainly to solidify my understanding of Ti, and also to help me with my relationship with an INTP.

    But in all seriousness, I do receive this result often. I like to take tests periodically to see how I morph or stay consistent, it's just fun to me (pushes up taped spectacles and snorts).

    Here are two recent results:




    I am not sure if these are more dichotemy based, but if they are, that could definitely explain any skewing. I seem to have the hardest time answering I vs E and T vs F questions comparatively. With that said, I think it's clear I am capable of being extremely emotional but also relatively insensitive at times.

    I guess I just continue to make little sense.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯



  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    For the record, I did start this thread just for funsies. I would like to pick the brains of actual confirmed NTPs, mainly to solidify my understanding of Ti, and also to help me with my relationship with an INTP.

    But in all seriousness, I do receive this result often. I like to take tests periodically to see how I morph or stay consistent, it's just fun to me (pushes up taped spectacles and snorts).

    Here are two recent results:




    I am not sure if these are more dichotemy based, but if they are, that could definitely explain any skewing. I seem to have the hardest time answering I vs E and T vs F questions comparatively. With that said, I think it's clear I am capable of being extremely emotional but also relatively insensitive at times.

    I guess I just continue to make little sense.
    Those two tests are dichotomy based and they are highly inaccurate.

Similar Threads

  1. How would you type me as a child?
    By Kiddo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:14 PM
  2. Does anyone love cricket as much as me
    By mystery in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:48 PM
  3. would you be so kind as to type me?
    By Idealatious in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 08:06 PM
  4. [NT] How to get places? as an NTP!
    By CJ99 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 03:13 PM
  5. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO