• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What’s my type? ( questionnaire 2 )

What’s my type?

• INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

• ENTP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

• ISFP

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey guys, I found another questionnaire because I'm still don't know what's my type. I post a thread to find my type and people opinion voted ISFP, ESFP, ENFP and ENFJ, personality cafe vote INFP, ISFP, ESFP and ENFP and reddit...people think I'm ENFP, ENFx, INFJ, ISFJ, ESFJ and ESFP, they didn't mention INFP and ISFP. But I'm not sure which type am i. I want to know what personality type am i like does personality type use by skills, body language, interested or how to do talk or reactions?. I'm just curious because I'm confused and I want to know my type too. Oh im almost forgot i take cognitive function test and I got diferent type. Personality hackers I got INFJ. personality junkies i got INFX, XNFJ, INXJ and INFX. typeinmind i got ENFJ. idrlabs my first time i got ExFJ I can't remember which Ni and Si I got mostly high score and then i got ISFP. keys 2 cognition i got ESFJ, ESFP and INFP twice. similarmind I got ENFP. and last one typology central jung personality test, my first time I got ENFP then I got INFP twice and now I got ISFP. if I'm still can't find my type then i need someone can talk to me in private message to meet me well, if not then I'll do next questionnaire, make sure it will help me to find my type.

Oh i almost forgot!. if you guys think i'm this type and ask me why like because my skill by dominant or my weakness by my inferior just make sure it will help me to understand

1. What is beauty? What is love?

The beauty for me is to fulfill my dream what I need my life I mean I want to learn to defend, study etc. and also looking with God and Praise with God is beauty to me and when I see something that has never been seen in my life is beauty to me too but there are many beautiful things but mine is the hope of my dream and my future, keep looking for God and something that has never been seen in my life and love is like compassion, innocence, empathy and sympathy, peace, honesty and without conflict. There's many meaning of love.

2. What are your most important values?

The most important thing about me is to being determined, learn defense myself, possibilities etc. and most important to me is believe in God (Jesus) not only experience but There's many important to me for my values tho.

3. Do you have any kind of spiritual / religious beliefs, and why do you have (or not) those beliefs in the first place?

Yes, I am Christian and because God has freed me from all evil and situations. I will always believe God.

4. Opinion on war and armies? What is the power for you?

I am not a fan of war and armies and neither I don't know lot about war and the army, but my opinion is the war and armies need to save the world and also compassion, love, honor, peace and freedom and power for me is determined because I dont want to give up and I want to keep it up best I can, life is not easy but I want success for my life.

Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about?

Anything because I like to talk about anything i want.

What are your interests? Why?

I like to travel different countries because I like to know different countries, I like to play video game because it entertains me, I like to listen to music because I like to be calm and relaxed, I like to sleep because I like to rest and I like to learn something new like defend, study, etc. Because I want to learn something new but I have many interesting what I like.

6. Interested in health / medicine as a topic of conversation? Are you focused on your body?

Not interested but I'm healthy because i don't have strong disease and I don't always get sick but I have to take care myself.

7. What do you think of daily tasks?

Hmmm does not catch my attention because It look like the routine or do the same or every day, I prefer to do what I want. I eat, organized, homework without daily task or routine but I do not like to do the same thing over and over. Daily task is okay but doing same thing is drained me.

8. Books or movies that you liked? Small / seen or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I like different movies but my favorite movie Harry Potter, the hunger games, divergent, all marvel and DC movies, the maze runner and world war z. and books, I don't read a lot but I like to read sometime but I like to read fantasy, romance, bible, fan fiction, etc.

9. What made you cry? What made you smile? Why?

It make me cry when people speak ill of me and criticize me and also i cry when sometimes I praise God and I cry a lot because I am sensitive and it makes me smile when people talk to me, I smiled with people and I love smiling because I want to be happy.

10. Where are the students: one with the environment / a sense of belonging?

Hmmm I like new experience and sometime I have a good time but I don't do naturally do a sense of belonging / environment because sometimes I have a problem enjoy present moment like sometimes I'm stressed, loneliness and crying but I'm not sure if I can feel a sense of belonging / environment but it's depend of situation.

Evaluation and behavior

11. What people have you seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

People see me weird, dramatic, quiet, retard, stupid and shy, people who call me that except shy and quiet they don't like me and they don't know me either and I do not like that I am quiet, shy, sensitive, sometimes I
have a bad temper but it is not always because sometimes I have patient but not always patient either.

12. What people have seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

People see me smart, determined, respectful, likable, humble and responsible and I like myself being determined and I like myself that I learn fast things like I learn how to cook, study, playing, etc and I drawing well too.

13. In what areas of your life would you like to help?

I need to learn how to defend myself like i need someone who teach me how to defend yourself.

14. Do you ever make sense stuck in a routine? If yes, describe the causes and their reaction.

Hmmm I don't know but I don't like doing the same thing over and over or routine because it's drained me. I eat, workout, rest etc . I can sleep what ever I want but I have to eat well because I have to take care myself.

People and Interactions

15. What qualities do you like and dislike most in other people? What types get along?

I like people who are nice, honest, creative, open minded, intelligent, positive and I do not like people who are mean, lies, closed minded, hypocrite, two faced and negative and I get along when a person understand me, be honest and funny.

16. How do you feel about romance / sex? What qualities do you want in a couple?

I like a lot of romance but about sex I don't always talk about sex and I want a couple that is honest, good, intelligent, understands me well, determined, calm, strong and big heart.

17. If I had to raise at a child, what would happen, what action would it take and why?

Well I want teach them to defend yourself, not trusting stranger easily, and be strong because I want a child to learn something new and I want them to be proud themselves and learn be themselves because it will be grateful to be themselves and I want a child to believe God too.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inner and outer reaction?

Well if I have a friends who i trust then my inner is i have a lot of question and being curious, my outer is being calm and ask few question and talking even I don't talk a lot but if i have a friends that i don't trust them then my outer is being calm, talking even I'm too quiet with them and my inner is being careful not to trust them easily. A friends or people who can trust me, they see me smiling, calm, quiet, nice and sometime funny and a friends or people who can't trust me they see me quiet, serious, weird, they think i don't like hang out with people and liar but that not true because i'm shy.

19. Describe your relationship with society. How do you see things as everything? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

Well, the world needs compassion, love, peace, freedom but I see the world violence, ignorance and lies and they don't have mind because they don't know what are they doing, I do not follow the politicians, I follow Christ (God).

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave towards them?

I decide a friend to be good, to understand me well, to respect me and to love me a lot and if I trust my friend to treat me well then maybe I smile, although I do not speak much I like to talk to them, I like to have a good time with them and if my friend betrays me or they lie to me then I have to be careful to trust them easily.

21. How do you behave with strangers?

I'm quiet with strangers and only I have to do is not to trust easily with strangers if they talk to me I'll talk to them but not trust them easily.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have you considered INFJ?
INFJ - Typology Wiki
or perhaps ISFJ?
ISFJ - Typology Wiki

I think INFJ describe me better than ISFJ because I’m more focused the future than the past because sometime I’m good planning tomorrow or future like i told my friend why don’t you plan to save the money and going to see me soon or hey I want to go to slide pool and let plan to going to June or July like I’m good planning tomorrow or future, sometime I tell friends if they upset or stressed and I ask them no you will someone else or if you study or be confident yourself soon you will achieve it and sometime I have problem enjoy present moment because I’m stressed, overthinking and crying but it’s not always because sometimes I’m calm, happy and I like new experience.

I’m really bad at routine because sometime i eat late and I sleep late too, for me I don’t care if I can sleep late or not but eat, i have to eat well but i know i will be alright tho. I’m very negative in the past because I’m overthinking negative in my past but sometime I don’t pay attention in the past and traditional doesn’t seem to be interested to me.

If I was ISFJ then I’m really good details, good memories, value my past and good routine or energized same things.

If make sense to you then thank you for helping me!

Last edited:

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION] i have a question, does cognitive function does use by skills, interested, describe, how to do you talk or body language? I know of meaning cognitive function but I don't know how to use the dominant or inferior like example my dominant is Fe because I'm really good with people or group and my inferior is Si because I'm bad at routine or not good at details.

And my another question is about yesterday that i already said INFJ describe better than ISFJ because i focus more future than the past. Does make sense to you or that not specific Ni and Si to you?

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
[MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION] i have a question, does cognitive function does use by skills, interested, describe, how to do you talk or body language? I know of meaning cognitive function but I don't know how to use the dominant or inferior like example my dominant is Fe because I'm really good with people or group and my inferior is Si because I'm bad at routine or not good at details.

And my another question is about yesterday that i already said INFJ describe better than ISFJ because i focus more future than the past. Does make sense to you or that not specific Ni and Si to you?

I'm going to do some research and check some sources, and I will get back with you As soon as possible [MENTION=36813]HoneyBlossom[/MENTION] ^_^ Thank you for your patience ^_^

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going to do some research and check some sources, and I will get back with you As soon as possible [MENTION=36813]HoneyBlossom[/MENTION] ^_^ Thank you for your patience ^_^

No problem and Thank you so much, I want to understand well about cognitive function. Just let me know! :D

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I wish [MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION] was here....

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey I'm here :). Hmmm reading over this I'd say you are a IxFx and Se/Ni axis. Your previous questionare seemed very ISFP but this one seems more INFJ.

I see clear Ni in your idealstic and abstract outlook but I'm having a hard time telling Fe vs Fi. In this questionare I incline more Fe as you have outward orenated feeling. Plus in this questionare your Se seems more inferior than aux as it has a certain underdeveloped nature being used more for enjoyment than pratical use.

Tritype I think your a obvious 9 core and probably with a 8 wing I just get a certain feeling you resist being controlled and I'd say in head your probably a 6w7 or 7w6. Image I'd say 4w3. Feel free to ask any further questions.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey I'm here :). Hmmm reading over this I'd say you are a IxFx and Se/Ni axis. Your previous questionare seemed very ISFP but this one seems more INFJ. I see clear Ni in your idealstic and abstract outlook but I'm having a hard time telling Fe vs Fi. In this questionare I incline more Fe as you have outward orenated feeling. Plus in this questionare your Se seems more inferior than aux as it has a certain underdeveloped nature being used more for enjoyment than pratical use. Tritype I think your a obvious 9 core and probably with a 8 wing I just get a certain feeling you resist being controlled and I'd say in head your probably a 6w7 or 7w6. Image I'd say 4w3. Feel free to ask any further questions.
Thank you for reply and I think I feel confident that INFJ describe well or better than ISFP because I'm more focus future than present. If I was focus the present than future and being free spirited to enjoy present moment then i'll Probably be ISFP.
i have a question, can you please describe 9w8, 6w7, 7w6 and 4w3? Because I search enneagram type and i think type 9 describe me well I'm not so sure if I'm more 9w8.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thank you for reply and I think I feel confident that INFJ describe well or better than ISFP because I'm more focus future than present. If I was focus the present than future and being free spirited to enjoy present moment then i'll Probably be ISFP.
i have a question, can you please describe 9w8, 6w7, 7w6 and 4w3? Because I search enneagram type and i think type 9 describe me well I'm not so sure if I'm more 9w8.

9w8 is basically a peaceful and calm yet with this assertive undercurrent that will stand it's ground when pushed. I liken a 9w8s energy to a chill bear that is mostly peaceful but can trash out when provoked. 6w7s are typically security seeking and communial people with a streak of adventure and a devil may care optimism. 7w6 is pretty similar to 6w7 but adventure takes priority over security. As for 4w3 a 4w3 is a identity seeker who aims to a degree inpress others with their idenity

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
9w8 is basically a peaceful and calm yet with this assertive undercurrent that will stand it's ground when pushed. I liken a 9w8s energy to a chill bear that is mostly peaceful but can trash out when provoked. 6w7s are typically security seeking and communial people with a streak of adventure and a devil may care optimism. 7w6 is pretty similar to 6w7 but adventure takes priority over security. As for 4w3 a 4w3 is a identity seeker who aims to a degree inpress others with their idenity

Oh, I understand i think I'm more 9w8 because I'm calm person I'm not 100% patient but i know I'm calm! :)

And another question, does cognitive function use by skills, body language or describe?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh, I understand i think I'm more 9w8 because I'm calm person I'm not 100% patient but i know I'm calm! :)

And another question, does cognitive function use by skills, body language or describe?

Functions are hard to define in a concrete way. However some say there are certain ways to notice functions by looks and manner etc. Like since your looking into Se and Ni the most it is said that Se/Ni axis people have a intense focused stare.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Functions are hard to define in a concrete way. However some say there are certain ways to notice functions by looks and manner etc. Like since your looking into Se and Ni the most it is said that Se/Ni axis people have a intense focused stare.

Oh i understand and another question, what is my Instinctual Variants type and socionics/socionics subtypes? I don't know much about Instinctual Variants but I'm just curious. :)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh i understand and another question, what is my Instinctual Variants type and socionics/socionics subtypes? I don't know much about Instinctual Variants but I'm just curious. :)

Right now I dont really have enough information to make a solid guess but based on the questionnaire and your overall demeanor I could see maybe SEI-Fe sub type (ISFp) as even though you seem very Ni in MBTI you strike me as more alpha than beta or gamma and probably Sp/So. Feel free to ask anything you want :D.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Right now I dont really have enough information to make a solid guess but based on the questionnaire and your overall demeanor I could see maybe SEI-Fe sub type (ISFp) as even though you seem very Ni in MBTI you strike me as more alpha than beta or gamma and probably Sp/So. Feel free to ask anything you want :D.

Hmmm interested but I'm not sure I have SEI ( ISFp ) because i don't always enjoy present moment like sometime I get tired, sad or stressed and I'm not free spirited either. I'm not sure it sounds aux Se. But I dont know if socionics and mbti are the same but does is possible can use MBTI as INFJ and Socionics can be SEI ( ISFp ) ? If not then does is supposed have to use the same type with mbti and socionics?

Last edited:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmm interested but I'm not sure I have SEI ( ISFp ) because i don't always enjoy present moment like sometime I get tired, sad or stressed and I'm not free spirited either. I'm not sure it sounds aux Se. But I dont know if socionics and mbti are the same but does is possible can use MBTI as INFJ and Socionics can be SEI ( ISFp ) ? If not then does is supposed have to use the same type with mbti and socionics?

To my knowledge and understanding sonconics and MBTI while there is certain colerations are to be appiled separately. Personally it's probably best to figure out your tritype first as that's the most core thing imo. Im a trityoe need so feel free to dubp any tri questions on me.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To my knowledge and understanding sonconics and MBTI while there is certain colerations are to be appiled separately. Personally it's probably best to figure out your tritype first as that's the most core thing imo. Im a trityoe need so feel free to dubp any tri questions on me.
Oh okay, I understand! :)
I'm planning that I'm going to talk with psychology to help me to type me as well and i agreed with you that you said that you need to figure out your tritype first make sure this will help me to type me as well and thank you so much to reply me and helping me to understand! :D