• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bleh. Probably too tired to be doing this right now, but...

Mpsif

Anyone want to take a stab at this?

What's your type? Not sure.
What colour do you like? Right now I'm very into a soft bluish mint and other soft pastels. I go through phases, though. The last phase was fuchsia.
What is your favourite personality? I tend to befriend ISFPs and other introverted feelers.
Where can you find clams? If you dig into those tiny little holes near the surf at the beach, you might find a clam. Also at restaurants.
Are you fascinated by wooden planks? Not at all, but the thought of them makes me smell sawdust.
Do people make you fascinated by boats? I have no interest in boats, whether or not people are involved.
Does the number 9 resemble the number 6? It's the same image rotated 180 degrees. Both numbers are made of threes.
How are elastic bands made? I feel like it might have something to do with dipping a tube into rubber and cutting the hardened rubber at regular intervals?
Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind? I did that for the first twenty years of my life. Not as much anymore.
Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture? Don't think I've ever done that specific thing, but sometimes I hold a finger up in front of an object and alternately close one eye after the other to make the object disappear and reappear.
If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly? No. The pig is being flown.
Did you ever remember the 5th of November? No. That sounds like a really boring day, but now I'm starting to wonder if I forget something important.

There. Surely the entirety of my soul is included in the answers to those questions.

anime_nature

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What is your favourite personality? I tend to befriend ISFPs and other introverted feelers.

BOO! :hi:

What's your type?
ISFP if we're just going with MBTI
What colour do you like?
Light green. Search it up on Google Images, it's an actual color but apparently it's barely visible with a white background.
What is your favourite personality?
I like all. As long as they're healthy, although I get along with other fellow ISFP's and INFP's.
Where can you find clams?
Neptune
Are you fascinated by wooden planks?
I'm more like creeped out. Sometimes I look down and see my wood floor create pictures of a dystopia of hate and rage and angry animals. It's scary...
Do people make you fascinated by boats?
No, they make them scarier.
Does the number 9 resemble the number 6?
Yes. Except when written by a preschooler.
How are elastic bands made?
Wait... How are they made?
Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind?
H-How did you know... that... that I do that?
Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture?
Not really, but sometimes I imagine a guy parkouring through the streets while I'm bored in my car.
If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly?
No. But if it's carried by a Zubat, then yes, they are flying.
Did you ever remember the 5th of November?
Yes. That was actually the day before my 2nd crisis began, so it's a bit more memorable.

Also, here are the questions so you don't have to take your time copying and pasting every single one individually:

What's your type?
What colour do you like?
Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind?
Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture?

Now it's my time to ask questions:
1.) Why is this in the "What's My Type" Forum?
2.) Are you ready to learn how to navigate this place like I did back last month?
3.) Can we give a clap on Mpsif's first post after joining today? :happy0065:

anime_nature

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wait... I just had a thought that a 469 forgot to think because she was too tired to hesitate and doubt anything... are we supposed to determine your type based off of the answers you put in? In that case, woops... :doh:

Although I'm not sure if we could go off with what you said. All I know is that you're pretty logical. Probably best to get a better list of questions that would actually figure out your type instead of little quirks and beliefs you have.

Ignore this if this is not the case. Honestly, I get confused easily, and I'm sorry if I'm being a hassle.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's your type?
<------

What colour do you like?
nonprimary ones

i would have chosen the word which... i guess it is a perception i hold based on repeated, observable external actions...

inside of their shells...

perhaps juxtoposition could cause that, but i have not yet experienced it...

people don't make me do things...

i believe so, but i guess that depends upon the way it is represented... in physical terms (nine objects vs six objects), they are quite distinct... the word form is also distinct, but in the numerical example provided, there is a resemblance

with industrial machinery, any more detail than that would require more effort than i am willing to expend at this time

ummm... the whole pattern fits in my mind... when i walk on sidewalks (alone) i sometimes adjust my path to step over as many cracks as possible... there is a schoolyard rhyme regarding cracks, and i made a sort of game of it when i was younger...

i don't really understand this, but nothing about this sounds like something i do...

no, it would require two or more pigs... a singular pig would only show that "pig can fly"... i imagine stuffing pigs into a battery of cannons might prove the same thing, but i think humans are the only creatures used as cannonballs...

some of them, i likely do... i am not certain... sometimes when someone says remember slowly enough, i interrupt with that phrase...

Also, here are the questions so you don't have to take your time copying and pasting every single one individually:

i am using my phone at present, and wouldn't have bothered with this if a "clean" version hadn't been provided...

are we supposed to determine your type based off of the answers you put in?

i bet we are, but they didn't bother to explicitely ask...

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
Don't know what OP's type is based on the questions but I'll happily hmmm answer them myself.

What's your type? I think IXTP.
What colour do you like? I'm interested in blue.
What is your favourite personality? I haven't decided on a favorite.
Where can you find clams? At a beach by the sea. Watch out though, cause not all beaches have them.
Are you fascinated by wooden planks? It feels nice holding them. The shape of the wooden plank is pleasant. So yes.
Do people make you fascinated by boats? If they speak about boats or have connections to boats or the sea then certainly. People in general do not make me fascinated by boats.
Does the number 9 resemble the number 6? The appearance is similar and both can be divided by three. Answer must be yes.
How are elastic bands made? They are manufactured, probably involves heating and cooling of some sort of material.
Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind? Yes I do enjoy following a certain pattern. It's hard to do with a lot of people around.
Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture? I use my finger for other things, like typing.
If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly? If you put a pig in an airplane that means one pig can fly. It's wrong to make assumptions about other pigs based on one pig.
Did you ever remember the 5th of November? No, but I know I ate spaghetti.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is your type?

xxFx I wish i would like to know what’s my type.

What color do you like?

I like any colors but my favorite color is blue.

What is your favorite personality?

I like them all but my favorite type is NT’s and NF’s.

On the beach you can find clams, you can find it in the sand where it is near the sea, if i can find clams to eat then is obvios on the beach and you can find depends of place but I’m not saying I will eat if I found a clams lol you can find clams from the restaurant like red lobster or seafood restaurant.

Umm no lol but if you are looking for an idea to create bathroom, house, etc. and if they paint nice then I guess I like it but I’m not fascinated by wooden planks thought.

Do people fascinate you with boats?

My friend has shown me a cruise and I liked that a lot but I liked a cruise and the boat is expensive and the pirate ship I like some of them.

Does the number 9 look like the number 6?

I think so because number 9 and 6 are upside down or reverse so I think so, they are similar but it is not the same as it is or how much.

How are the elastic bands made?

I don’t know but the people who have done the elastic bands they look for the object, the materials, the idea and the details like making elastic bands and a person that looks for ideas like making elastic bands for the exercise, magic trick, headbands, etc.

Do you step on the tiles just so you can step on the tiles that fit the pattern of your mind?

Hmmm I don’t remember or it has not happened to me but if I imagine that then maybe this will happen to me.

Do you take your finger and make sure you do not run into a lamppost and only check it using your field of vision like the image?

Hmmm I'm not sure if I have done but when i close my eyes then I imagine many fantasies things because I am a dreamer and if I close my eyes I imagine things.

If you put a pig on a plane, does that mean that pigs can fly?

lol xD that question made me laugh because I imagine that the pigs could ride and fly the plane but unfortunately the pig could not ride but you could create a plane for the animals or a tricks like how the pig can ride and fly the plane if you are looking for idea then I think is possible.

Do you ever remember November 5?

I don’t remember but I think I remember when I'm in my room spending time alone sometimes, playing video games, watching TV and anime and I think i left somewhere.