• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who the heck am I? Help!

knockedsocks

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know I came here to get help not look for it... oh well. I don't know my type so take my advice with a grain of salt but I think you obviously don't have Se like stated before. If it came down to INFP vs ISFJ (which I think would be the two strongest contenders because they are introverted Si and Ne users) I think INFP. I want to say you're Si is stronger, but your rigidity toward new ideas could come from a Fi judging standpoint. You just ooze introverted feeling in everything you say. Yeah sure you care what others think, but you said yourself that you don't want to abandon your integrity for others. All feelers care what others think to some degree. Fi users don't just shout "Screw you!" (I mean some do..) they care for people because are more sensitive to the emotions of others and feel morally compelled to care. Sometimes Fi users can adjust for others because conflict can be discomforting. This can often be mistaken for Fe even on tests. The moment you felt the finest was so deeply connected to your emotions that I think it holds the highest priority for you. Note the trouble detaching yourself from the past could be an Fi-Si looping thing. But hey! What do I know? Not enough to know my own type.

Just don't let what I say be an end all be all. Okay?

elizabethmarie

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
You definitely use Si. So I'm thinking INFP or ISFJ. The way you recall details so vividly screams introverted sensing. And I'm sensing Fi>Fe so probably INFP. However, I'm not really sure about that.