• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Here We Go Again

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=17452]TheCheeseBurgerKing[/MENTION]

That was vulgar, but you have a point.

I do agree that I'm likely a Sensor, which I've learned from watching myself in life.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=26104]The Penguin[/MENTION]

I just curse sometimes for my own amusement, I didn't mean anything negative by it.

I'm just not sure how your not seeing that your train of thought is extremely factual. I also have seen Fi from you in our interaction more than Fe. I have almost seen no Fe.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Could you explain how you see Fi but not Fe, please?

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram

You have a serious sense about you. Te/Fi is more serious where as Ti/Fe is more animated.

Fe, ESPECIALLY Fe DOMs, connect with the emotional tone of the conversation at hand. They want to appeal to the people that they are going to conversate with, theyre also aware of what the people theyre conversating with are looking for from them. They try to appeal to that depending on the situation.

I dont think you do this at all, you are interested in the facts and the data.

You dont display your emotions at all. Fe Doms have theyre emotions all around them, theyre feelings about the subject are going to be a part of the conversation.

Your conversation is simply your thoughts, and you convey it in an organized manner. You have a sense of honor behind what your saying (Fi), Ti users just say the thought they have as it occurs in their head, if they use Fe, its to dress it up so that the receiver is more likely to be ok with receiving it. Fe users are not interested in the honor, they're interested in expression/appeal.

To me, what you say is clearly dominated by thoughts and facts. It is not guided by what ever it is you're trying to appeal to.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

In person, I can be animated.

I've met a lot of people with Fe that take themselves seriously.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram

I'm sure that true, im not getting my point across correctly.

How about I convey it this way.

Ti users take the raw thought that have, and connect it to the audience through Fe.

Te users, give their thought with their intention behind it. Fi is about tone.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Well I was trying to appeal to you, so that you would agree about my type. In case you didn't notice, or it's been ineffective, I am sorry.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram

Lol, Maybe im missing it. IDK. I cant do this any more bro. I need to go to sleep.

:bye:

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

It's quite alright. You didn't do anything wrong. Thank you for talking with me. I hope you sleep well and have pleasant dreams.

:bye:

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Forget this junk, I'm ESTP.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION]

Types 5 and 8
What’s similar: The Observer (5) is the Protector’s (8) stress point, and the Protector is the Observer’s security point. Both types are curious, value respect and truth, resist control, and become possessive of space and key resources. Observers in security become more engaged, outgoing and expressive of their desires, feelings and anger. Protectors in stress become more retracted, restrained and reflective.

What’s different: In general, Observers are the most retracted, contained and measured of the nine Enneagram types. They tend to conserve their energy, reduce their needs and think before acting. Protectors, by contrast, are the most expansive, expressive and excessive of the nine Enneagram types. They expand energy, directly expressing their desires and anger, and often act before thinking.

source - Enneagram Type Comparisons • Enneagram Studies in the Narrative Tradition

Misidentifying 5 and 8 — The Enneagram Institute

Relationship Type 5 with Type 8 — The Enneagram Institute

Food for thought, figured you might wanna look at this and see what you think.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
maybe I'm some sort of 358 and not 378 :thinking:

but I can be pretty impulsive