• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Here We Go Again

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4010]Penguin[/MENTION]
So looking at the all of your cognitive function %s, the test agrees with xstj. Your introverted sensing is second and introverted intuition is actually your lowest function, so the test sort of rules out entj. With higher introverted feeling and lower extraveted intuition, that points to a possibility of istj.

Speaking from my experience/opinion, cognitive functions are how one should look at typology. Thinking about the letters that suit you is the wrong way to do it.

Don't worry about everyone's chatter, I think it's unclear if your e or i, but the stj seems clear.

I have already considered everything you said, before you said it. That means I agree. Thank you for saying it anyway. :)

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
So I was really debating in my head if I thought you were e or i. I was wondering if it was possible that you overcompensated a little bit on the logic questions due to all the frustrating push that you're a feeler from others (thinking myself that you may be istj).

But you're extroverted thinking does seem really strong.

I think you might be an estj who hasn't started using his Ne yet.

Just wanted to share because I was thinking it.

Ok, I'm gonna try and stop judging you now. :bye:

Good talk.

:thumbup:

[MENTION=26104]The Penguin[/MENTION]

You do seem very sensory/concrete though, maybe that comes from your enneagram. Hm :thinking:

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So I was really debating in my head if I thought you were e or i. I was wondering if it was possible that you overcompensated a little bit on the logic questions due to all the frustrating push that you're a feeler from others (thinking myself that you may be istj).

But you're extroverted thinking does seem really strong.

I think you might be an estj who hasn't started using his Ne yet.

Just wanted to share because I was thinking it.

Ok, I'm gonna try and stop judging you now. :bye:

Good talk.

:thumbup:

You do seem very sensory/concrete though, maybe that comes from your enneagram. Hm :thinking:

I don't feel judged by you, just analyzed, and I don't mind in this case. A lot of people have called me INTP, ENTP, INFP, or ENFP. They must be observing Ne, lol

Personally, I believe I have healthy and practical use of both Ne and Fi. I'm just tired of the push that I get when I tell them that I'm not any of those types.

Then once I do, they jump to either SFJ or SFP, and really that's just as bad. Saying that someone is mistyped, when they say different, is annoying. One of you is right. You can't make someone agree with you. Just let it go and move on with your life.

Alright, I digress. Sorry about the ethics speech. It's not your problem, and you're not doing anything like that. I'm just trying to make conversation.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Yeah there's always people who want to give you a hard time about your type.

No one needs em.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Now you think you're esfj? I must hear your explanation.

Seems to me like you should stop worrying about what your type is. Doesn't seem to be helping.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
It just seems like your over analyzing it a lot. Ive done the same thing. You definitely seem like a thinker.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=17452]TheCheeseBurgerKing[/MENTION]

Could an ESFJ with Enneagram types 1 and 6 look like a Thinker?

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram

The other day you were a 4. Although I can certainly see 6.

I don't know. I just think its clear the you logically assess things, a lot.

What's your birth day?

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I have two guesses about why you're asking about my date of birth.

1) You're looking for a connection between MBTI and Zodiac.

2) You think my Zodiac could help you understand my ambivalence.

Am I warm?

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram

If you don't believe in zodiac and dont want to hear my opinion including it, dont tell me. Im not here to assert that anything as truth. Yes I clearly believe in zodiac.

Youre personality type describes your mental process. Just because you feel things a lot or feel things strongly, doesnt mean your a feeler.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I'm not your enemy. I was just trying to understand why you asked.

I've been typed as an ESFJ many times before. I think it's one of the few MBTI types that would make sense.
ESTJ and ISTJ are the only other ones I would consider.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I gotcha. I just see you more as a thinker. I just like to use zodiac and numerology as context. Not that it would cause me to make a decision, to me it helps in the long term.

I thought you were an air sign, would've guessed libra.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I'm open to talking about anything, answering any questions. I just don't know how to explain my conclusion(s).

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram

Not everything can be explained all of the time. Sometimes you know the answer because it makes sense, sometimes you know it because it feels right. A lot of times its a combination of both.

I feel that everyone needs to and does learn to make decisions that way.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I feel the same way, it makes sense to me and/or it feels right to me.

It's a lot easier to explain something tangible.

Here's an example "that's the time because the clock says so, and the clock time is from satellite"

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

yes, go ahead

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram

Geminis have an extremely literal way of thinking. They deal exclusively with facts. They are the opposition of intuition.

There are plenty of sources out there that will cite that these are agreed upon "facts" about geminis.

I didn't pull that out of my ass.