• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess my type, please? (This will be fun challenge, I promise.) (w/Questionnaire!)

What is my personality type (MBTI)

• INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • INTP

• ENTP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• ISFJ

• ISFP

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• Need More Information, please!

• Not one of the types posted here, because Wicked doesn't have all of them properly memorized yet. XD

• Total voters

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
So, the Questionnaire Pasted Below! If you want to read it first you can and then the rest of the thread which has more information sprinkled throughout it.

Okay, so I have already posted stuff on another type forum under a different username (because I felt like it). So I am going to put some of it here so I don't have to type it all out again. I really need your guys' help! I have been trying to type myself for months and I haven't gotten to a definite conclusion. But this time, I am not going to say which types I have gotten on the various tests I have done before. Note, that is about 50+ tests. Part of me says, "give up! It's just a theory!" Another part of me says, "I have to be certain. I have to nail this down! Onward to more research!" So, I studied the basic letters of MBTI, the Functions and sociotonics. Not to mention I have been lurking on here, Tumblr and Typology Central for months. Along with this, I've taken SO many tests that can NOW skewer them to whatever type I want to be. So I really need your help.

I like to finish things, I like stick with a project until it's done. I feel bad leaving things unfinished. Even if it takes me time to get BACK to that project, I will try my best to finish it. Sometimes, yeah. We all scrap things. (Now I bet you're thinking I'm a J type.) See? That's how I got into this mess! Because I can be very perceiving, I can go with the flow if I want. It depends on the day. But I am also a perfectionist. I am learning that I don't have to be perfect and to not be perfect is human, but it isn't easy. And now I think I am skewering you as typers.

And I also can't believe I am telling this to the whole internet. XD I don't usually do this, but I want a final type.

Anyhow, as for cognitive functions, I believe I have Fi and most likely Ni? Because I think what people don't get about Ni, from my research and if I do in fact have Ni and am not mistaking it for another one is that Ni is like a moter in the brain. It keeps running and processing information in the background. Sometimes, it finishes something and that's when I get 'aha' moments. As a writer, I sometimes can't solve a story problem, so I let my brain sit on it because I know it will come up with a solution while I do something else. The bad thing about Ni is getting songs stuck in your head and realising that your head won't shut up when you want it to. Also, when you are sitting and talking with people and you have the outside conversation occurring, your thoughts in your head and then the music playing in the back of your mind all at once. XD Your mind is awake in the background all the time. But does this just happen to everyone? Or is it Ni? Because I see my stories as movies in my head that I write down and I learned that other people don't have this happen to them.

As for confusing Ni with Si, I don't think I am an Si dominate. Because I really don't like looking back at my past because it makes me regretful. "I should have eaten those doughnuts, I should have just enjoyed the moment, why was I so concerned about something so small?!"

I also guess that you are all wondering WHY nailing down my type matters so much, I suppose it's because it's hard to be unsure and between types. I also want to know because I want to improve myself. I wanna know who I am. I know that it does not define me, but I want to be the best person I can be. (Yep, you're gonna call Fi on this one, but I think I have that function. But I KNOW it's not my dominate function.) Now, I am wondering also if though all of this, I have managed to type myself correctly. \

Also, I have gotten 8w7 most of the time and 3w4 most recently (Yesterday).

So, that's why I finally came to you guys after months of research. Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

If you have more questions or wish to point me to a questionnaire if it is easier for you to get to know my type, please ask and point!

Thanks!

Update: 1/5/18 or 5/1/18 -

All righty, I saw the poll results and there was a call for more information. I am wondering if I should do a questionnaire- or if the information present is enough for the time being. Forum people, please let me know so I can get working on the questions if needed.

And ack! I looked at the various questionnaire and I wanted to do this one:

1. Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?

Well, let's see. I feel it is important to take all the weaknesses of this creatures into account. Zombies wander aimlessly and are pretty slow. Also, they only die when shot in the head; sometimes with only a silver bullet. But they can be awake night or day- so that is a definite advantage. Both of their foes, assuming this is a war, are made of edible flesh. So, opponents are swiftly disposed, if needed. ]

Vampires can't be in the sun and over all have more weaknesses than the other two creatures. They however, according to Bram Stoker's Dracula, which I think is the best vampire book out there, can turn into bats and scale walls pretty well. Hence, they would be able to avoid the zombies and werewolves. But this is really their only advantage. Zombies, I assume have no blood, unless it has all drained to their feet and that's why they shuffle. (Which would make sense given forensics.) But Vampires are at a much greater disadvantage than the other two kinds of monsters.

Werewolves are human in the day, assuming they only change during the full moon. Humans can be awake any time of day and would make effective Vampire hunters. They CAN out run zombies, but are of a tasty variety of flesh. So... the werewolves would be disadvantaged in that aspect as well. Not to mention, they would most likely have an aversion to silver. So, hunting Vampires and Zombies would be a lot more difficult.

However, over all, I feel the Vampires would be the first to die. Then the Zombie would be destroyed by the werewolves, unless the zombie had strategic planning. So, in the end, the werewolves would be the winners of this battle.

2. What is your idea of the perfect day?

Being happy when it came to a close.

3. What really is the correct way to pronounce potato and tomato?

Po-ta-to. To-may-to

4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live (doesn't have to be a real place)?

I would love to live in Canada or Europe. If that's not possible, the Land of Oz.

5. What changes would you make if you were president/king/emperor/ruler of the world?

Ah... too many? I would first raise the minimum wage to a living wage to create economic growth. It works! FDR did it and I don't know why people keep saying it won't work. Second, I would turn to equal pay and fix that by either setting up an department to over see everyone was paid the same for the same work regardless of gender. Or, erase the stigma of speaking about salaries at work- because if the workers know they are being being unfairly paid, they are going to do something about it. (Hopefully. I donno. I might just go with option one.) Third, I would fix our health care system and education. People don't need to become broke after going to ER. Schools need to stop spending so much on sports and put the money into the arts and other programs. (Note, this is just me.) I would make college free for the first 5 years if one is doing a single major. Maybe even more than that. Anyhow, you see? These are just things that I would do in my OWN country. I have a lot of things I want to fix in the whole world too. Like over population, religious intolerance, LGBT and Women's rights around the world need to be improved immensely.

6. Using only words that start with the letter S, describe yourself.
Smart, Stubborn, Short Stature

7. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for one day...what would you do?
See if I could pass for the opposite gender? Explore the reasons to WHY women can wear men's clothes and not the other way around. I really wanna know- it seems stupid to me! It's like, "I wanna borrow your wardrobe, you can't have mine." But in regards to the question, I'd totally wear skirts. Yeah, I just wanna wear skirts and dress girly. Because I can.

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?

I have three.

ONE:
Me: Do you mind if I put on music?
Other person: Yes.
Me: Oh, okay. I won't then.
Other Person: I said yes, so go right ahead.
Me: That's not how you answer that question. When I say, 'do you mind?' you should say NO, when you mean yes!

TWO:
People online: "I have a shoe fetish! I love shoes!OMG!!"
Me: (Who has studied psychology): Ew. You're gross. Why can't you use the proper terminology, people?!!!

THREE:
Other person: My character is a psychotic killer!
Me: Don't you mean psychopathic? Because what you're saying implies that your character is seeing and hearing things that aren't there and 99.9% (not real numbers) of people who are psychotic aren't going to hurt anyone. Actually, more likely themselves than anyone else. Get your terminology right!!!

9. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
The same cat I have!

10. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Night owl. You can tell by the way I post all these things at night. XD

________

Also, I am keeping track of the Poll and the results are rather interesting. Hopefully you have a decent amount of information now- if you need more, please let me know. I looked at ESTP and ESTJ and I am unsure they fit me well given they do not seem to be as perfectionist as other types. However, I am aware I will micromanage at times because I want everything to be perfect and I understand there is intuitive bias a a foot. However, I have had many a time where I get totally lost in my imagination and even though it is not a strictly S or N trait, I have gotten so lost, I've forgotten where I was at times. So, I thought I might add this in for the time being. I could be ESTP, or ESTJ still however. I really want a tie breaker here.

Last edited:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Guess my type, please? (This will be fun challenge, I promise.)

Holy shit.

Anyway, you're definitely:

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
[MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION] Haha, I know I only have one post, but I really don't like posting too much personal stuff on the internet. If you have a questionnaire you think would be useful for me to fill out so you can type me, please send me the link. I tried to find some, but couldn't find one I wanted to do (also that too much information on the internet thing is HARD for me to get past.) I really appreciate your reply. Also, I don't have $50 to spare, or I would so take the official MBTI, but that's why I'm here. How about $50 imaginary dollars?

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I also guess that you are all wondering WHY nailing down my type matters so much,

No. We're not.

I suppose it's because it's hard to be unsure and between types.

Give me my money.

I also want to know because I want to improve myself.

Then give me my money.

I wanna know who I am.

You're a thief. I will call the cops.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
You're a troll and have been reported. Please stop replying to my thread.

Yeah, do that. Definitely a LMAO.

*sigh*

There should already be a comprehensive sticky so that these "Type Me" threads don't appear out of the blue again.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
The bad thing about Ni is getting songs stuck in your head and realising that your head won't shut up when you want it to

Ne-Si ;)

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ

Hi, [MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] Oh? Interesting thoughts- can you explain your reasoning? Because I never thought myself as Ne-Si type, but I am not very good personal introspection. What other functions do you see? I am glad that someone finally came to give me some thoughts on my type. I really appreciate it! :D

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hi, [MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] Oh? Interesting thoughts- can you explain your reasoning? Because I never thought myself as Ne-Si type, but I am not very good personal introspection. What other functions do you see? I am glad that someone finally came to give me some thoughts on my type. I really appreciate it! :D

And I also can't believe I am telling this to the whole internet.
:D

I sow NeSi looping and that's it. Since you want to ask people about yourself with this information I will go with ESxJ.
This also fit about your thoughts that you can see yourselves as P.

"I believe" constantly. You are more likely to be F.

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
:D

I sow Ne and Si and that's it. Since you want to ask people about yourself with this information I will go with ESxJ.
This also fit about your thoughts that you can see yourselves as P.

Interesting observation, [MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] but I am curious if your view is skewered, due to the fact I am asking for assistance. It may not be and I may have typed myself wrong. However, I am still curious as I have never gotten ESxJ on any test I've taken. I get NT type 95% of the time. The time I did an 'inverted' test, aka checking all the things I wasn't to find my inverted type, I DID get ESFJ:

ESFJ
Extravert(19%) Sensing(41%) Feeling(38%) Judging(9%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (19%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (41%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (9%)

Thoughts?

By the way, I am so glad you're actually replying to my thread. XD

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Interesting observation, [MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] but I am curious if your view is skewered, due to the fact I am asking for assistance. It may not be and I may have typed myself wrong. However, I am still curious as I have never gotten ESxJ on any test I've taken. I get NT type 95% of the time. The time I did an 'inverted' test, aka checking all the things I wasn't to find my inverted type, I DID get ESFJ:

ESFJ
Extravert(19%) Sensing(41%) Feeling(38%) Judging(9%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (19%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (41%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (9%)

Thoughts?

By the way, I am so glad you're actually replying to my thread. XD

There was also an option that you are INTP because inverted INTP is ESFJ. :D

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
There is also an option that you are INTP because inverted INTP is ESFJ. :D

YES! Exactly! But I get mixed up between P/J! My preference for Judging and Perceiving is so slight, I get super-confused. Because I seem to be able to do both. Even though I know that's NOT possible given the functions. The majorities on my tests are INTP or INTJ, honestly. And here's what I wrote on another forum about that issue:

Anyhow, as for cognitive functions, I believe I have Fi and most likely Ni? Because I think what people don't get about Ni, from my research and IF I do in fact have Ni and am not mistaking it for another one is that Ni is like a mother in the brain. It keeps running and processing information in the background. Sometimes, it finishes something and that's when I get 'aha' moments. As a writer, I sometimes can't solve a story problem, so I let my brain sit on it because I know it will come up with a solution while I do something else. The bad thing about Ni is getting songs stuck in your head and realising that your head won't shut up when you want it to. Also, when you are sitting and talking with people and you have the outside conversation occurring, your thoughts in your head and then the music playing in the back of your mind all at once. XD Your mind is awake in the background all the time. But does this just happen to everyone? Or is it Ni? Because I see my stories as movies in my head that I write down and I learned that other people don't have this happen to them.

As for confusing Ni with Si, I don't think I am an Si dominate. Because I really don't like looking back at my past because it makes me regretful. "I should have eaten those doughnuts, I should have just enjoyed the moment, why was I so concerned about something so small?!"

In Sociotonics, I could not get a pattern out of the tests really. I got ENTj (Twice maybe), ENTp (once I think) Intj and the official test is a mess. I hate the sliding bars and the dumb people pictures. I also took a test at Aim to Know and I got ILI both times I took it. INTP and INTJ can be ILI.

But like I said before, it's possible I have totally mistyped myself. XD The one of the reasons I lean more towards INTJ when looking at the two types is because I have issues with perfectionism that I am really trying to work on.

But then, I even get MORE confused when I looked at Ennagram and I got 8s. XD 8w7. Which ISN'T 'associated' with either INTP or INTJ. But ENTJ! (And first MBTI Online test, 16 Personalities, which isn't a great site gave me ENTP.) So you see where I am lost. XD

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
YES! Exactly! But I get mixed up between P/J! My preference for Judging and Perceiving is so slight, I get super-confused. Because I seem to be able to do both. Even though I know that's NOT possible given the functions. The majorities on my tests are INTP or INTJ, honestly. And here's what I wrote on another forum about that issue:

But like I said before, it's possible I have totally mistyped myself. XD The one of the reasons I lean more towards INTJ when looking at the two types is because I have issues with perfectionism that I am really trying to work on.

But then, I even get MORE confused when I looked at Ennagram and I got 8s. XD 8w7. Which ISN'T 'associated' with either INTP or INTJ. But ENTJ! (And first MBTI Online test, 16 Personalities, which isn't a great site gave me ENTP.) So you see where I am lost. XD

Take this test:

New Version of Forum Personality Test

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ

[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] Hehe, awesome. Anyhow, I wanted to present you with more of my thoughts from my other post and stuff. I just took the Ennagram test on here and I got 3w4. Weird. I assume you are saying ENTP because it's the first and most unbiased test I took, correct? That makes sense to me. But also, the thing is, I don't like to be late to appointments and stuff. I DO like closure, but maybe I have been reading too much into this? I donno.

Here's my post you can look at on the other site if you want:

Stuck between I-E and P-J (NT type) Need Help! (I got desperate)

Honestly, my first test may have been 100% all along, I am just adding typing evidence to the table.

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
And yes!!! I took this today!

I got this- and I DID say that I thought my type was INTJ, if that changes anything. (Might? I don't know. It's the type I had settled on for the time being as it felt closer to me.) View attachment 19994
Typeology Cafe Functions Image.JPG

When I do function tests, I get INTJ and ENTJ. I think I got INTP too. But see where the NT part is the only thing I can nail down for sure?

- - - Updated - - -

And here's the other image:
View attachment 19996

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] Hehe, awesome. Anyhow, I wanted to present you with more of my thoughts from my other post and stuff. I just took the Ennagram test on here and I got 3w4. Weird. I assume you are saying ENTP because it's the first and most unbiased test I took, correct? That makes sense to me. But also, the thing is, I don't like to be late to appointments and stuff. I DO like closure, but maybe I have been reading too much into this? I donno.

Here's my post you can look at on the other site if you want:

Stuck between I-E and P-J (NT type) Need Help! (I got desperate)

Honestly, my first test may have been 100% all along, I am just adding typing evidence to the table.

8w7 3w4 all fit ENTP ESTP ENTJ ESTJ. :D

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
8w7 3w4 all fit ENTP ESTP ENTJ ESTJ. :D

[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] Oh dear...:D see what kinda dilemma I am in now? XD But it's most likely now that I am ENTP or ENTJ, given I have only gotten ST once on a word association test. How can I tell the difference between ENTP and ENTJ? I have looked at the functions and I am not quite sure how to figure out which is a dominate one. But I also posted my test I did today with the link you sent me to. :D And my preference for perceiving is so slight to judging... thoughts? If you want to ask more detailed questions, go for it.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
@<a href="https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/34350.html" target="_blank">Norexan</a> Oh dear...:D see what kinda dilemma I am in now? XD But it's most likely now that I am ENTP or ENTJ, given I have only gotten ST once on a word association test. How can I tell the difference between ENTP and ENTJ? I have looked at the functions and I am not quite sure how to figure out which is a dominate one. But I also posted my test I did today with the link you sent me to. :D And my preference for perceiving is so slight to judging... thoughts? If you want to ask more detailed questions, go for it.

Almost we did your typing. Read this two post and see which fit you best.

https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/the-fluff-zone/25206-random-thread-7865.html#post2994345

https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/the-fluff-zone/25206-random-thread-7872.html#post2995178

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ

Thanks for sending these to me, [MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION]! So, I filled the out with my comments. Okay, here's the first one: (Replies in bold)

Se -> live in the moment [ I have a really hard time living in the moment- it's almost like there is a screen between me and reality.]
Si -> organizer [ Yes, I do like to organise, which makes me confused now.]

Teritiral function = denying :? -> I pretend to be something what I am not.

ENxJ Se -> they look like flexible people but when you know them better you actually discover that they can't live in the moment. (Like I said, it's hard to be present.)
INxP Si -> they look like serous and organized people but they actually live in total mass . (I kind relate, but the flexible thing feels more... me.)

Inferor function = defending :? -> I love to make excuses only to be something what I am not.

ENxP Si -> they defend how organized they are yet they random forget about things. (True. I do this sometimes.)
INxJ Se -> they defend how doers even when they do actually nothing. (This is funny, because I am the other way around. I always think I am totally lazy, but people I know always insist that I am productive. I hate being lazy, but I know I'm not. It's like when I THINK I am being mean, I'm not. But when I don't think I am mean, I am. XD)
For example:
"What are you doing?"
"I am reading!"
"But you do nothing!"
"I am reading ok! It isn't nothing! I develop myself! Get out!"

*just think they procrastinated -> stress rise over the roof*

Second one:

Ni -> perfection (I have a hard time with perfectionism.)
Ne -> change (I like change too, but I'm not up for trying something new most of the time. It's weird. I like change, but I also don't?)

Teritiral function = denying :? -> I pretend to be something what I am not.

ESxJ deny change of their plans = they look like flexible and open-minded people yet they resist every change. (Closer to me, because I won't accept a project being mediocre. I know there will always be a flaw, but if I can FIND that flaw and get rid of it... All the better. I want my work to be perfect and it's SO HARD BEING HUMAN!!)
ISxP deny perfection of their visions = they are goal-oriented people with vision yet they resist to meat perfection in their work.

Inferor function = defending :? -> I love to make excuses only to be something what I am not.

ESxP Ni -> defend their visions by optimistic 10000000% view of life! I mean what could possible gone wrong?

ISxJ Ne -> defend their big picture looking by paranoic generared 1000 possibilities in their mind. Mostly like they have a plan in the case of nuclear attack!
(Yep, I've done that before. And ironically, about the same subject too. XD)