• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess my type, please? (This will be fun challenge, I promise.) (w/Questionnaire!)

What is my personality type (MBTI)

• INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • INTP

• ENTP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• ISFJ

• ISFP

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• Need More Information, please!

• Not one of the types posted here, because Wicked doesn't have all of them properly memorized yet. XD

• Total voters

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
So what type do you think you are? :)

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
Try this test and post all your results, every dot, dash, space. An entire screen capture would work best.

Big Five Personality Test

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 60%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 54%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 36%
Accommodation |||||| 30%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 52%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SLOEI
Your Primary type is Egocentric
(the hyperlinks above contain more thorough descriptions including preferred/dispreferred careers)
Global 5: sloan SLOEI; sloan+ slo|E|x; primary Egocentric; S(60%)L(64%)O(54%)E(70%)I(52%)

_____

This is what I got. I have done the big five before and I can dig up those tests for you if you want- I have saved ALL the tests I've done since I decided to nail down my type. Some of them I was torn between two settings. I am going to see if this posts right and then if it doesn't screenshot it.

And here's the one I took on 9/27/2017

><b>Extroversion</b> (64%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Accommodation</b> (30%) low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.<br>

<b>Orderliness</b> (32%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.<br>

<b>Emotional Stability</b> (28%) low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.<br> <b>Inquisitiveness</b> (82%) high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical

And in December 2017:

Results summary
Your results from the IPIP Big Five Factor Markers are in the table below. The table contains a raw score and also a percentile, what percent of other people who have taken this test that you score higher than.

Big Five Capture.JPG

Trait descriptions
Factor I Factor II Factor III Factor IV Factor V
Factor II is labeled as Emotional Stability. Factor II is often referred to by other names, such as Neruoticism or Negative Emotionality (in these two cases interpretations are inverted, as Neruoticism and Negative Emotionality can be though of as the opposite of Emotional Stability).

Comments / Navigation

rav3n

The definitive factors loosely correlate with ET. The other two factors are extremely borderline, that of S/N and J/P.

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
So what type do you think you are? :)

[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] That's where I am torn. Because of all the sterotypes. Because ENTP seems reasonable as P is the tie breaker and is the more humble option. ENTJ is what I always wanted to be because they are so productive and get so much done. When I settled on INTJ for the moment, I really wanted to be ENTJ, because they were productive and I tend to procrastinate. But I also worry about finishing something. I want it to be perfect and it's hard to let go of something NOT perfect. So, I don't know. But I am not feeling humble right now. And the Ennagram is pointing to either of the two... I have discovered to-do lists DO work, when I have the time to finish them. I feel bad if I don't finish everything on the list I had for that day... It can make me feel productive or a lazy slacker. T_T

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
The definitive factors loosely correlate with ET. The other two factors are extremely borderline, that of S/N and J/P.

[MENTION=10808]bechimo[/MENTION] Oh? S/N? I have never had it be very borderline. And yeah, the J/P thing is really where I have trouble. Because I feel like I CAN do both, but if I had a choice, I am most likely J due to my liking of closure and being on time. I am not a fan of 'maybe'. And yay! I just found the LIKE button! :D Thanks so much for chiming in, I appreciate it SO much!

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] That's where I am torn. Because of all the sterotypes. Because ENTP seems reasonable as P is the tie breaker and is the more humble option. ENTJ is what I always wanted to be because they are so productive and get so much done. When I settled on INTJ for the moment, I really wanted to be ENTJ, because they were productive and I tend to procrastinate. But I also worry about finishing something. I want it to be perfect and it's hard to let go of something NOT perfect. So, I don't know. But I am not feeling humble right now. And the Ennagram is pointing to either of the two... I have discovered to-do lists DO work, when I have the time to finish them. I feel bad if I don't finish everything on the list I had for that day... It can make me feel productive or a lazy slacker. T_T

From your first post you seem like ExxJ to me and E1. And with your results 8 and 3. I am type you as ENTJ.

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
From your first post you seem like ExxJ to me and E1. And with your results 8 and 3. I am type you as ENTJ.

[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] Haha, really? What gave that away? I am curious now to the signs you saw in my first post. XD And yeah, I got the option of 1,5 and 3 the other day when I was going to take only three Ennagram tests. (it was a weird test and I am not 100% clear on what my results were exactly because I wasn't able to save them.) YAY! Thank you for your vote for ENTJ!

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
And ahhh! No wonder I also got INTP on a lot of tests, because it's the SHADOW type of ENTJ! XD :doh: And had such confusion, because of Js and Ps all getting mixed up. Because my types became a frankenmonster and yeah! Okay... Life is making sense now. Kinda.

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
All righty, I saw the poll results and there was a call for more information. I am wondering if I should do a questionnaire- or if the information present is enough for the time being. Forum people, please let me know so I can get working on the questions if needed.

And ack! I looked at the various questionnaire and I wanted to do this one:

1. Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?

Well, let's see. I feel it is important to take all the weaknesses of this creatures into account. Zombies wander aimlessly and are pretty slow. Also, they only die when shot in the head; sometimes with only a silver bullet. But they can be awake night or day- so that is a definite advantage. Both of their foes, assuming this is a war, are made of edible flesh. So, opponents are swiftly disposed, if needed. ]

Vampires can't be in the sun and over all have more weaknesses than the other two creatures. They however, according to Bram Stoker's Dracula, which I think is the best vampire book out there, can turn into bats and scale walls pretty well. Hence, they would be able to avoid the zombies and werewolves. But this is really their only advantage. Zombies, I assume have no blood, unless it has all drained to their feet and that's why they shuffle. (Which would make sense given forensics.) But Vampires are at a much greater disadvantage than the other two kinds of monsters.

Werewolves are human in the day, assuming they only change during the full moon. Humans can be awake any time of day and would make effective Vampire hunters. They CAN out run zombies, but are of a tasty variety of flesh. So... the werewolves would be disadvantaged in that aspect as well. Not to mention, they would most likely have an aversion to silver. So, hunting Vampires and Zombies would be a lot more difficult.

However, over all, I feel the Vampires would be the first to die. Then the Zombie would be destroyed by the werewolves, unless the zombie had strategic planning. So, in the end, the werewolves would be the winners of this battle.

2. What is your idea of the perfect day?

Being happy when it came to a close.

3. What really is the correct way to pronounce potato and tomato?

Po-ta-to. To-may-to

4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live (doesn't have to be a real place)?

I would love to live in Canada or Europe. If that's not possible, the Land of Oz.

5. What changes would you make if you were president/king/emperor/ruler of the world?

Ah... too many? I would first raise the minimum wage to a living wage to create economic growth. It works! FDR did it and I don't know why people keep saying it won't work. Second, I would turn to equal pay and fix that by either setting up an department to over see everyone was paid the same for the same work regardless of gender. Or, erase the stigma of speaking about salaries at work- because if the workers know they are being being unfairly paid, they are going to do something about it. (Hopefully. I donno. I might just go with option one.) Third, I would fix our health care system and education. People don't need to become broke after going to ER. Schools need to stop spending so much on sports and put the money into the arts and other programs. (Note, this is just me.) I would make college free for the first 5 years if one is doing a single major. Maybe even more than that. Anyhow, you see? These are just things that I would do in my OWN country. I have a lot of things I want to fix in the whole world too. Like over population, religious intolerance, LGBT and Women's rights around the world need to be improved immensely.

6. Using only words that start with the letter S, describe yourself.
Smart, Stubborn, Short Stature

7. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for one day...what would you do?
See if I could pass for the opposite gender? Explore the reasons to WHY women can wear men's clothes and not the other way around. I really wanna know- it seems stupid to me! It's like, "I wanna borrow your wardrobe, you can't have mine." But in regards to the question, I'd totally wear skirts. Yeah, I just wanna wear skirts and dress girly. Because I can.

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?

I have three.

ONE:
Me: Do you mind if I put on music?
Other person: Yes.
Me: Oh, okay. I won't then.
Other Person: I said yes, so go right ahead.
Me: That's not how you answer that question. When I say, 'do you mind?' you should say NO, when you mean yes!

TWO:
People online: "I have a shoe fetish! I love shoes!OMG!!"
Me: (Who has studied psychology): Ew. You're gross. Why can't you use the proper terminology, people?!!!

THREE:
Other person: My character is a psychotic killer!
Me: Don't you mean psychopathic? Because what you're saying implies that your character is seeing and hearing things that aren't there and 99.9% (not real numbers) of people who are psychotic aren't going to hurt anyone. Actually, more likely themselves than anyone else. Get your terminology right!!!

9. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
The same cat I have!

10. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Night owl. You can tell by the way I post all these things at night. XD

Metis

I like to finish things, I like stick with a project until it's done. I feel bad leaving things unfinished. Even if it takes me time to get BACK to that project, I will try my best to finish it. Sometimes, yeah. We all scrap things. (Now I bet you're thinking I'm a J type.)

Nah

I think what people don't get about Ni, from my research and if I do in fact have Ni and am not mistaking it for another one is that Ni is like a mother in the brain.

:backout:

:butterflee:

It keeps running and processing information in the background. Sometimes, it finishes something and that's when I get 'aha' moments. As a writer, I sometimes can't solve a story problem, so I let my brain sit on it because I know it will come up with a solution while I do something else. The bad thing about Ni is getting songs stuck in your head and realising that your head won't shut up when you want it to. Also, when you are sitting and talking with people and you have the outside conversation occurring, your thoughts in your head and then the music playing in the back of your mind all at once. XD Your mind is awake in the background all the time. But does this just happen to everyone?

To me it does.

Or is it Ni? Because I see my stories as movies in my head that I write down and I learned that other people don't have this happen to them.

I do this too. Except it's really hard to catch them.

1. Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?

Well, let's see. I feel it is important to take all the weaknesses of this creatures into account. Zombies wander aimlessly and are pretty slow. Also, they only die when shot in the head; sometimes with only a silver bullet. But they can be awake night or day- so that is a definite advantage. Both of their foes, assuming this is a war, are made of edible flesh. So, opponents are swiftly disposed, if needed. ]

Say no more. Ti (but after Ne).

Vampires can't be in the sun

I told you to say no more! We already finished. You're overthinking this, dude!

and over all have more weaknesses than the other two creatures. They however, according to Bram Stoker's Dracula, which I think is the best vampire book out there, can turn into bats and scale walls pretty well. Hence, they would be able to avoid the zombies and werewolves. But this is really their only advantage. Zombies, I assume have no blood, unless it has all drained to their feet and that's why they shuffle. (Which would make sense given forensics.) But Vampires are at a much greater disadvantage than the other two kinds of monsters.

Werewolves are human in the day, assuming they only change during the full moon. Humans can be awake any time of day and would make effective Vampire hunters. They CAN out run zombies, but are of a tasty variety of flesh. So... the werewolves would be disadvantaged in that aspect as well. Not to mention, they would most likely have an aversion to silver. So, hunting Vampires and Zombies would be a lot more difficult.

However, over all, I feel the Vampires would be the first to die. Then the Zombie would be destroyed by the werewolves, unless the zombie had strategic planning. So, in the end, the werewolves would be the winners of this battle.

Changed my mind. You're an ENFP.

3. What really is the correct way to pronounce potato

Po-ta-to.

:thelook:

and tomato?

To-may-to

"You can't be a fruit and a vegetable!"

(Or can you?)

You seem very Ne to me. ENFP or ENTP. Whichever you like better.

:)

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ

[MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION], Thanks for your input. And eek! I just saw your other post above this one. And oops, there was a misspelling that I just fixed now. I meant motor, not mother. XD

It's funny you think I am a Fi type, because I have worked A LOT to get comfortable with emotions. I also know a lot of NF people and have learned that emotions are okay. I still don't think I like them that much, but okay. :D

Metis

It's funny you think I am a Fi type

I don't particularly think you're an Fi type. I was joking about both the Ti thing and the ENFP thing. I was thinking that you could be either.

I don't have more to add to what I posted.

My first impression was Ne.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
[MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION] Hehe, you're funny! And thank you! I am glad to be here. Ne is possible, but I don't get ideas really out of the blue. I kinda do, but I don't project jump very much. It's hard to switch gears from one thing to another. So, the ideas that I DO get, I tend to store away for later. I used to jump on them a bit, but now I just put them on the back burner. I don't know if this is helpful or not.

Metis

[MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION] Hehe, you're funny! And thank you! I am glad to be here. Ne is possible, but I don't get ideas really out of the blue. I kinda do, but I don't project jump very much. It's hard to switch gears from one thing to another. So, the ideas that I DO get, I tend to store away for later. I used to jump on them a bit, but now I just put them on the back burner. I don't know if this is helpful or not.

Maybe you'll get more guesses. :)