• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Some Serious Deja Vu

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello! Spec here. Since my old type me thread never really got into the limelight, I thought I'd try again. My doubts mainly come from the fact that I see myself using all of my functions pretty much equally in my life. I feel like I have posted enough to not give an entire bio, but once again I am open to questions and whatnot. I tried to spruce up the title this time. So hopefully this thread will be more successful than my previous attempt.

~Spec

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, 36 people have viewed this, and if not even one of them has commented, I must be doing something wrong. If people want me to fill out some questionnaires or other stuff, I'll happily do so, but I'll need some sort of signal before then.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Which types are you in between? Sorry, I haven't really been attentive to your other threads, but I do remember when you typed INFP. If I get a chance I'll see if I can take a peek at your earlier questionaires and such, then come up with questions accordingly.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Which types are you in between? Sorry, I haven't really been attentive to your other threads, but I do remember when you typed INFP. If I get a chance I'll see if I can take a peek at your earlier questionaires and such, then come up with questions accordingly.
ISTJ, INTP, ESTJ, INTJ, INFP, ENFP, ENTP, and ISTP. My view of myself has changed a bit but you can look at the older questionnaires if you think it may be helpful.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ, INTP, ESTJ, INTJ, INFP, ENFP, ENTP, and ISTP. My view of myself has changed a bit but you can look at the older questionnaires if you think it may be helpful.

Wow that's quite a handful of types, though I'm in no position to question why. Just because you have so many options I'm tempted to say you're on the Ne-Si/Si-Ne axis just because that axis is typically less decisive, but of course that isn't the most logical way to come to a conclusion so I'll try to help narrow it down. Which version of the mbti system do you follow? There's the grant stack, which is your typical "Ni Fe Ti Se" stacking for INFJ sort of thing, there's the purely dichotomous version, and then their are a couple of other's I'm less familiar (ie the Ni Fi Te Se or Ni Fe Te Se stacks, which I'm not familiar with at all).

Additionally, I'm going to find one of my old questionnaires and put up the mbti type 2 assessment, which might be helpful in narrowing things down.

Edit: Here's two links: This one is a bit shorter and put's the facets visually and this is an excessively descriptive version so you can be more certain about your choices. Let me know where your preferences lie, which facets you seem to align with more and why if possible. It might not give you a definite result, but it might help begin conversation and also help narrow things down.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow that's quite a handful of types, though I'm in no position to question why. Just because you have so many options I'm tempted to say you're on the Ne-Si/Si-Ne axis just because that axis is typically less decisive, but of course that isn't the most logical way to come to a conclusion so I'll try to help narrow it down. Which version of the mbti system do you follow? There's the grant stack, which is your typical "Ni Fe Ti Se" stacking for INFJ sort of thing, there's the purely dichotomous version, and then their are a couple of other's I'm less familiar (ie the Ni Fi Te Se or Ni Fe Te Se stacks, which I'm not familiar with at all).

Additionally, I'm going to find one of my old questionnaires and put up the mbti type 2 assessment, which might be helpful in narrowing things down.

Edit: Here's two links: This one is a bit shorter and put's the facets visually and this is an excessively descriptive version so you can be more certain about your choices. Let me know where your preferences lie, which facets you seem to align with more and why if possible. It might not give you a definite result, but it might help begin conversation and also help narrow things down.

I use the standard cognitive function (Si-Te-Fi-Ne) theory. I'll take the tests now.