• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help Me Find My MBTI Type

EyerHastings

Hello all,
I've been struggling with my MBTI type for a while now and I really curious to find out what it is. Some things about me:
I'm a male.
The first two letters (I know about functions like Fe, Ne, etc.) are EN.
I'm really extroverted, but when meeting new people for the first time, I'm super awkward and I don't really know what to say. I love people, but I don't understand them when we first come into contact. Beyond that, I get melancholic when I'm not around my friends, or people, for a day or two. When I go home for the weekend, it's super difficult because I'm alone and my family doesn't understand me.
I'm dichotomous. When I'm out with my friends, I'm feisty and gregarious. When it comes time to work , I'm serious, meticulous, and efficient.
I excel in history, government, and sciences that aren't math heavy; math is my worst subject by far.
I like to ponder the nature of the universe and I'm really curious about things. Sometimes my curiosity gets me into trouble because I'll do something without thinking about how people might perceive it.
I get along best with the INFJ. I met an INFJ girl at this event I went to and she was the best person I've ever met. She was kind and helped introduce me to the people in the room.
I don't know what else to write so...

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Gregarious with a Te side
Philosophical with a strong need to interact with people
A penchant for curiousity-related social gaffes

I would guess ENFP based on your description, though I have to say your writing style doesn't necessarily scream ENFP.