• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What the hell am i

Iamboromir

These tests i take have given me some varied results. Ive read up on cognitive functions and the profiles.
Ive gotten
Esfp,istp,estp,entp. Which are all pretty different.
So im here looking for help and advice on figuring it out.

Random info.
+im impatient. Plain and simple.
+i get irritated and frustrated easy.
+i like talking hypotheticals
+i like to get things done right away or on MY time.
+im not afraid to speak my mind. Im opinionated
+micro managed is the easiest way to get on my nerves. I like freedom to do what i want.
+im talkative or atleast i think i am. My intp or intj gf says im talkative,loud and have lots of energy. But that could be because shes very introverted and maybe im a social introvert?
+i like facts and logic but im also a huge nerd thats into fantasy and sci fi. Ill discuss politics,religon and evolution and than switch to talking about if smaug from the hobbit could defeat the dragons in game of thrones.
+im active and work out 5 days a week. I hike and fish. I like to take walks.
+im goofy and i love making people laugh and laughing myself.
+i can be serious IF need be.
+i love puzzles and challenging things.
+im forgetful and absent minded sometimes
+i get bored easy
+i always fidgeting
+i can hold my own in groups but can get draining if it's conversating about things that dont interest me
+ive been known to bend the rules or disregard if they don't make sense.
+when i was younger i used to jump off houses into pools,do a lot of skate boarding and biking but always made time for video games.
-i LOVE roller coasters
+im really into movies as it's my biggest passion. Talking about them,watching them. Learning trivia and facts on them. I used to make them for fun. Horror is my favorite genre.
+i tend to analyze everything.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
youareboromir