• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shameless typing request out of sheer curoisty (Mbti,Tri,stackings all good)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Hmmm what makes me unsure is that I am a walking ball of contractions. I'm outgoing and chatty yet reserved and shy. Logical and rational yet emotionally driven e.t.c.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn to express my passions and interests in the world at large like I would love to make a mark on the world in some way. Like Id love to create a good piece of art or invent something or even just make the world a better place overall.Im also driven by learning and curiosity.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Hmmm I felt at my finest when I am able to express myself fully and just play around with stuff. I love doing group projects with an awesome group that gets stuff done and I do get a rush from getting things done.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Having to be practical and detail oriented.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
When I make choices I tend to think that is this logistical or not and will people get hurt or not. I try and ensure basically will this work well for the long run. What I feel about it plays a big part too I will not do things that make me feel disgusting/evil inside.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I tend to focus on getting the best project done possible as I think that you may as well do a really good job if you are investing money and time into it. I like to have control to a degree as I hate to feel that I haven't added to the project.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
My memory for that kind of thing is shitty. I tend to regard the past as being a bad thing as after all there is no point in dwelling in the past. I get intense almost painful longing at times but I try to avoid them.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Learning new things I tend to do best via just osmosis. I find I'm a natural sponge in that I just absorb naturally stuff and learn it. Talking and writing about it also helps me learn.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Mostly disorganized with bursts of being organized. I will get a thrill from being organized then slip back into chaos and the pattern repeats.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
When I find a new idea I tend to try and find objective evidence to support the pattern. Like say astrology I cross match the profiles with people of X sign then try and find overall how well it fits. Generally I like sources to support my information.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
A little of both but more the latter to be frank. I need a group to not force me to do things but let me do good my own way. My biggest dream is to belong being myself.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I tend to speak before thinking but I don't see it that way. I see it as thinking out loud basically as my head and mouth work in conjuction. I prefer one to one communication as its more personal.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I prefer to jump into things mostly as I get inpatient. Words and action are both things. Action pragmatically speaks more though.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Id go out with my buddies. I would find being alone at home boring and draining.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I get obsessive,moody,apathetic and lose my wonder and curiosity. I withdraw a lot.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I tend to dislike people who are cruel,unkind,rude and dismissive. Disvaluing other people and animals is a deal breaker for me. People who are super by the book are annoying.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I talk about a lot of things. ill talk astrology,typology,outer-space,poltics,books,people e.t.c. I especially love talking about stuff I can spectate on about.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Day to day organizational stuff and obligations like chores and bills though they can relax me when I feel stressed out.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I'm seen as a non-stop talker, a little mad, smart and funny. They also think I am a little emotionally cold which is so wrong. They would never say I was aggressive or boring.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Reading,art,research on what I like, personal projects,hiking,hanging out with friends.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP 7w8-9w1-3w2 so/sp. Ravenclaw. True Neutral. Aquarius.

Metis

I tend to regard the past as being a bad thing as after all there is no point in dwelling in the past. I get intense almost painful longing at times but I try to avoid them.

Can you say more about that? When do you get intense longing, and why? And what does it feel like--is it in your belly, sternum (between ribs), or--pinky toes, tip of your nose *lol*--where?

I was getting those for a while in my chest.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can you say more about that? When do you get intense longing, and why? And what does it feel like--is it in your belly, sternum (between ribs), or--pinky toes, tip of your nose *lol*--where?

I was getting those for a while in my chest.

Quite normal for ENTP's (And ENFP's) due to inferior Si. :yes:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is it? What causes it?

Inferior Si judgements are prone to being cherry picked where it fits Ne best, as a result the emotion and sensation of the experiences that can come from Si are often experienced much more powerfully than they should have credit for.

Or much less powerful in some cases, as it can also lead to apathy.

Basicly Si can take an experience (or perceived experience) and completely misrepresent it to you on any place of the spectrum by putting the focus entirely where Ne tells it to.

ENTP's can use Ti to try and distance themselves from particular extreme and misrepresented emotions this way and try and put things in proper perspective. Also allowing for Si to come through less filtered can help, but focus on inferior can be tiring and also not neccesarily very productive. And ENFP's can use their Fi respectively to do the same.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tiny disclaimer, I'm terrible at explaining things but from what I've read and seen, there's a lot of Fe. I feel a lot of focus on what is on the external when it comes to emotions, what you perceive, and how what you or others do affects it. It feels natural enough to not be tert or inferior, so __FJ.
I can see N for you since you explain things in images / impressions / concepts and not concrete examples, you provide the concept itself as a whole. _NFJ?
You seem pretty flexible; but I sense a whole lot of 'more beneath the surface current' going on. Based on your description, you prefer getting to do things / are more hands-on, but I don't know enough to discern the I/E.

For enneagram, 9w1, 4w5, 7w6.

I'm sorry I'm bad at explaining things. I tend to go off impressions and have a really tough time explaining why I get certain thoughts / ideas of things.