• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help typing me with questionnaire

Dementor

Hello.
Im looking for help typing.
Ive taken mbti tests online. Ive scored istp estp esfp entj and entp. Not very helpful. This includes cognitive function ones also. I tend to relate to estp and entp characters the most not sure if it matters.

1-what makes you angry?
Being ignored and micro managing. Dumb people.
2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
I dislike people who brag,i dislike people who mucro manage me.
3-do you like animals? why?
Yes. I work with them and i love working with them. I always have a constant companion when i have a pet.
4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life? They balance me out.
5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
Like that i stand up for myself and opinionated and hate that i have a short temper
6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Not really i just want to wear what i like and whats comfortable
7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out? Stand out
8-what activities do you enjoy?
I love movies,gaming,reading fantasy books working out and hiking.
10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Yes. I have someone to conversate with whenever. My fiance balances me out as she is patient and let's me be me.
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love movies because ever since i was a kid it was a way to escape. I like to be entertained as much as possible as i get bored very easily.
12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Money and family

I can add more if it helps for thise willing to help.