• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What’s my type? - ( questionnaire )

What’s my type?

• INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• INFJ

• INFP

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey guys, please I need help what's my type! If you guys know cognitive function then type me please, it's okay if you don't know my enneagram and instinctual variant.
I found questionnaire by [MENTION=35775]esotericsurgery[/MENTION]

Section A: The Basics

If I had a whole day to do what I wanted, how would I spend it?

Video games, sometimes I watch series and movies, exercise, listen the music, doing quiz having fun and Watching YouTube.

Describe your ideal day / night in.

Is the same thing that I answer the first question.

Describe your ideal day / night out.

I like to go out fun like water park, swimming pool, amusement park, I like to travel anywhere in the world and I like to go out with my future friend and boyfriend.

List five things that you like about yourself.

Determined
I learn things fast
smart
Nice
Honest

List five things you do not like about yourself.

Quiet
Shy
Overly sensitive
Difficult to get pressure
Overthinking

How have others described you? (Use only examples of people with whom you have a positive neutral relationship, if they are critical or if you meet them.) Criticisms of people we do not like and praise from people who are obsessed with us are generally not true.

Positive and negative have described me and the positive one tells me that I am intelligent, determined, mature, friendly, responsible, nice and unique and the negative one tells me that I am weird, immature, retard, ashamed for being shy and dramatic. The word that told me that I am immature, retard and dramatic they don't know who am i.

What do you consider your skills to be?

I learn things fast and I draw well.

What motivates you?

ideas and fantasy, traveling the world, a new experience, hang out with friends, new relationships.

Section B: Digging Deeper

What is your general vision of life / of the world?

Life is depends of situation because sometimes I am happy, sad, angry, but I wish I want live the fantasy world as anime or videogames.

Do you think you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?

Of course I have my purposes, I'm not always happy or having a good time, but I trust that I have my purposes.

How do you normally connect with other people? (that is, slowly or quickly, through what kind of activities, etc.)

I can't explain because I am too quiet and little shy with people but I am sympathy and honest with people.

What do you find yourself thinking more often?

I'm find myself thinking about my possible for my future, new experience and value myself.

What do you fear more?

Being victim / without defending myself, death, heights, when I do something bad, loneliness and lying myself.

What characteristics do you admire in others?

Intelligent, open minded, kind, honest, strong, determined, mature, creative and funny.

What traits bother you in others?

Lies, hypocrite, criticism, closed minded
immature, brooding and bad temper.

How was your childhood?

I do not remember much but I remember that I played video games, tv show, movies and dolls I had a good time with my close friends and cousin but in school I did not have a good time because I was loneliness and they don't understand my feelings I don't want to remember my past and either value my past because mostly I have bad experience in my past.

What do you want most for yourself?

I want to value myself, i want to have a new experience and be happy with my future.

What do you most want for others?

I want them to be honest, mature, kind, funny, respect me and understand me.

Section C: Interests and values

What are your favorite things to talk about?

Ideas, video games, anime, fictional characters, planning the future, something fun, taking quiz for fun.

What are the five most important things for you?

Goals for my future
value myself
learning something new
Open minded
Freedom

What do you think the world needs more?

Freedom, peace, love, honesty and compassion.

What do you think the world needs less?

Violence, bullying, hypocrite, criticism, abuse and lying.

What is your favorite quotes? How important is it for you and why?

I am not a princess because I have a prince, but because my father is a king and he is God

I like that quotes because that quotes has meaning for me because I connect with God and I am the princess of God (Jesus)

Last edited:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
[MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION]! ^_^

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Reading this I now incline ISFP. Your Se is obvious in your love of new physical experiences and a general feeling of loving the physical world with a lot of Ni future focus and dreamyness. I'd guess 9w8 7w6 4w3 tritype wise as well.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fi -> kind
Fe -> nice

Fe

IxFJ :D

AND THEN...

ENFJ :D

Interesting I can be both kind and nice but people who know me said I’m more nice than kind but some people call me kind too!

Thank you for reply!! ☺️

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Reading this I now incline ISFP. Your Se is obvious in your love of new physical experiences and a general feeling of loving the physical world with a lot of Ni future focus and dreamyness. I'd guess 9w8 7w6 4w3 tritype wise as well.

Interesting but about Se i do like new experience but not so intense because sometime when i’m doing experience sometime I get drained when I’m workout, going to pool, going outside etc. and honestly I’m more calm than active and I like staying relaxing more than busy environment lol

And about Ni I’m always thinking about the future and I love planning for future like i want to study, workout, etc.

About Fi I’m not sure if I have dom Fi because sometimes I have negative saying myself but about i said I want value myself is true!

But thank you for reply!! 😊

Metis

Interesting but about Se i do like new experience but not so intense because sometime when i’m doing experience sometime I get drained when I’m workout, going to pool, going outside etc. and honestly I’m more calm than active and I like staying relaxing more than busy environment lol

And about Ni I’m always thinking about the future and I love planning for future like i want to study, workout, etc.

Ne-Si, IMO.

About Fi I’m not sure if I have dom Fi because sometimes I have negative saying myself but about i said I want value myself is true!

I don't think this is specific to Fi or Fe.