• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me find my type?

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ok, so I am a little lost on what type I am. I would guess I'm ISFP, ISFJ, OR INFP. To be sure I'm going to answer two sets of questions. Thank you in advance for your help! :)
1-what makes you angry? I can't stand when people are overly loud, harsh or crude. .
2-what do you like/dislike most about people? I like that people are capable (most of them) of compassion. I dislike people who are overly reliant on cold hard logic and nothing else.
3-do you like animals? why?I LOVE animals! Dogs are my favorites but I also like cats.And dolphins. And... well, anyway, I've just always loved them.
4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?They're caring and intelligent people.
5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?I'm too timid sometimes. Also I put things off. Ps. I am HORRIBLE at commitment to activity. Not to relationships, but I HATE being locked in!
6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?I do, up to a point. I love beautiful things and like looking girly. But I don't like too much fuss and bother,and I don't want to do something just because "everyone" is doing it.
7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?Both? I don't like weirdness just to be weird but I like to do my own thing.
8-what activities do you enjoy?Being with my close friends, watching tv, photography, and anything to do with dogs. Also being out in quiet nature.
9-what makes you feel secure?Being at home or with my church family.
10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?Yes, I enjoy having a special man to share my life with.
11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...I love history. I also love children and animals and all my friends.
12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?Possible marriage and kids, going to the UK, ideas for stories to write, and what is coming up soon (such as dinner with a friend)
13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child? I was (and am) really sensitive and shy but I'm more outgoing then I was as a kid and I'm a bit better with change.

1. How do you respond to clingy people?Uhh. Not well. I may put up with it for a while but I end up pushing them away.
2. If you could change the ocean to any color, what would that color be?I love the idea of a pink ocean! I think that would be amazing!
3. Would you consider living in the nude for a period of time (a month)?Absolutely not!
4. When you are romantically interested in an individual, how do you generally act (shy, outgoing, annoying, etc.)? I'm pretty shy although I will also manage to say something funny to make them laugh.
5. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If so, how was the experience?Never have, doubt I ever will
6. If you could frame the jockstrap of any sports figure and hang it in your den, whose would you choose?Um...no one's?
7. If you had to disguise yourself physically, how would you do it?Dye my hair red and dress in all black with dark make up and shades.
8. Name a city that best represents your personality.New Orleans with it's uniqueness AND London, which is a little traditional and a little Indy both

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just from the above, I would guess ISFJ, but take that with a huge dose of salt.

I can say you have a great username, though. I assume you have seen the LB Diaries?

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just from the above, I would guess ISFJ, but take that with a huge dose of salt.

I can say you have a great username, though. I assume you have seen the LB Diaries?
Thank you! No, but right now I'm watching Death Comes To Pemberley. :)
I did come back to add that I SUCK at commitments. Not to relationships but to activity. I don't know if that makes me more of an SP or what? Anyway, thank you.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you! No, but right now I'm watching Death Comes To Pemberley. :)
I did come back to add that I SUCK at commitments. Not to relationships but to activity. I don't know if that makes me more of an SP or what? Anyway, thank you.
If you want some great escapist, lighthearted entertainment, look for the Lizzie Bennet Diaries online. Very funny and clever.