• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, masters of typology

Amberiat

Infinity
I would say strong Fe for sure. Let me ask a few questions...
Are you fussy about the quality of items in your personal space? How are you about getting up in the morning? Are you considered to be especially likable? Are people and animals drawn to you? How do you feel about dogs and cats? Would you describe yourself as a black or white thinker or more s 'shades of grey person? Are you intense? Do you have a temper? How much time do you spend thinking about the state of the world and how you could fix it? How many things are you really good at?

Yeah well, I do want my possessions to be of high quality, of course.

I get up pretty early 7-8 AM and if it's a free day sometimes I might go back to sleep for another hour or 2, but when I do decide to wake up I wake up quickly with no problems.

I know I leave an especially good first impression on most people I meet, at least.

Not sure about people but animals like me in general, though I'm not sure it means much other than that animal is friendly.

I like them both, but cats are my favorite.

That's situational but I lean more towards "shades of grey" I guess.

Depends, in what way do you mean intense?

I'm pretty calm, most of the time, but when I'm not it can get pretty ugly.

Quite a bit, I try to figure out the problem and ways I could fix it, I also try to figure out how I can pave my way to success at the same time.

I'm pretty good at anything I try to do to be honest, I learn things very quickly, both physically and theoretically, it doesn't take me long to pick up a new skill or ability and I have a wide variety of interests so I have a decent list, I'd say.

Edit: typos

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
One piece of information that has stuck in my mind is you said you’re notorious for having a RBF. A guy I suspected of being an ENFJ had a RBF like nobodies business. At first I could have sworn he hated my guts, but after awhile it became clear that that was just what his face looked like when he didn’t smile. Unfortunately, I only knew him slightly so I can’t be certain of his type.

Amberiat

Infinity
One piece of information that has stuck in my mind is you said you’re notorious for having a RBF. A guy I suspected of being an ENFJ had a RBF like nobodies business. At first I could have sworn he hated my guts, but after awhile it became clear that that was just what his face looked like when he didn’t smile. Unfortunately, I only knew him slightly so I can’t be certain of his type.

Yeah, I've lost count of the number of times people have asked me questions like "Are you mad?" or "What's wrong?" out of the blue when I was just thinking about things (which I do a lot). This makes me wonder how many people think I hate them and dislike me for that reason.

That being said, having a good RBF is great when you're actually pissed off and want to make that clear, haha.

Amberiat

Infinity
Did some research on Enneagram Tritype as well and I identify pretty well with 358(Solution Master), specifically 3w2-5w6-8w7, which was also the result of a test I took, funnily enough.

Not sure if that brings anything new to the table but I'm not sure what else I could share right now since it feels like I mentioned everything that came to mind about myself, so far.

Opinions so far seem pretty evenly split too which is pretty confusing, I'm also seeing multiple possibilities and even though I'm leaning slightly towards ENFJ at this point I still have trouble deciding, I don't want to get this wrong but I'm out of ideas to be honest. :thinking:

Amberiat

Infinity
Take this test and post ALL your results:

Big Five Personality Test

And this test and post a link to the results page:

Typology Central Jung Personality Test

big5res.jpg

TypoC Test Results

rav3n

I guess that settles it then, ENFJ has been discussed for a while and since no one had any objection(including myself) it's probably not wrong to call it a safe bet, for now. :D
Notice how your Accommodation scores were mid-stream and where Fe resides on your cognitive function stacking? IMO, you suppress what should be a major strength (Fe). Rather than allowing it to flow, you cripple yourself with inferior Ti, likely second guessing yourself a lot.

Amberiat

Infinity
Notice how your Accommodation scores were mid-stream and where Fe resides on your cognitive function stacking? IMO, you suppress what should be a major strength (Fe). Rather than allowing it to flow, you cripple yourself with inferior Ti, likely second guessing yourself a lot.

Spot on, second guessing could be my name right now, haha. As for my Fe, it's definitely strange, I don't know what I'm doing with it but I'm definitely not making good use of it, at least this is probably why I wasn't sure if I really was Fe dom from the very beginning.

rav3n

Spot on, second guessing could be my name right now, haha. As for my Fe, it's definitely strange, I don't know what I'm doing with it but I'm definitely not making good use of it, at least this is probably why I wasn't sure if I really was Fe dom from the very beginning.
Try relaxing for awhile and let Fe flow within reason. You might pleasantly surprise yourself.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well from what you've said here I really think you could be an ENFJ - I was almost sure you were an ENTP at first but you seem to have more Fe than ENTPs after all :)

Amberiat

Infinity
Well from what you've said here I really think you could be an ENFJ - I was almost sure you were an ENTP at first but you seem to have more Fe than ENTPs after all :)

I really have no idea, I'm completely confused now, or maybe I should say "again", haha.

Last edited:

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=36787]Amberiat[/MENTION]

Link doesn't show your results.

You remember what you got?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fe/Ti I think.

But... Ne/Si or Ni/Se? Which forum users do you relate to the most? Can you see any patterns?

Amberiat

Infinity
Fe/Ti I think.

But... Ne/Si or Ni/Se? Which forum users do you relate to the most? Can you see any patterns?

I can't say I relate to anyone in particular enough to make a difference, I found some common ground with [MENTION=35920]Ixaerus[/MENTION] in our interactions as far as our attitudes go.

Patterns?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION], you are very good at recognizing Ni I think... do you think Amberiat uses more Ni or Ne?