User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by cajones6576 View Post
    I would say strong Fe for sure. Let me ask a few questions...
    Are you fussy about the quality of items in your personal space? How are you about getting up in the morning? Are you considered to be especially likable? Are people and animals drawn to you? How do you feel about dogs and cats? Would you describe yourself as a black or white thinker or more s 'shades of grey person? Are you intense? Do you have a temper? How much time do you spend thinking about the state of the world and how you could fix it? How many things are you really good at?
    Yeah well, I do want my possessions to be of high quality, of course.

I get up pretty early 7-8 AM and if it's a free day sometimes I might go back to sleep for another hour or 2, but when I do decide to wake up I wake up quickly with no problems.

I know I leave an especially good first impression on most people I meet, at least.

Not sure about people but animals like me in general, though I'm not sure it means much other than that animal is friendly.

I like them both, but cats are my favorite.

That's situational but I lean more towards "shades of grey" I guess.

Depends, in what way do you mean intense?

I'm pretty calm, most of the time, but when I'm not it can get pretty ugly.

Quite a bit, I try to figure out the problem and ways I could fix it, I also try to figure out how I can pave my way to success at the same time.

I'm pretty good at anything I try to do to be honest, I learn things very quickly, both physically and theoretically, it doesn't take me long to pick up a new skill or ability and I have a wide variety of interests so I have a decent list, I'd say.

Edit: typos

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

One piece of information that has stuck in my mind is you said you’re notorious for having a RBF. A guy I suspected of being an ENFJ had a RBF like nobodies business. At first I could have sworn he hated my guts, but after awhile it became clear that that was just what his face looked like when he didn’t smile. Unfortunately, I only knew him slightly so I can’t be certain of his type.
    “All men by nature desire to know” ~ Aristotle
    Likes Amberiat liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Of The Forest View Post
    One piece of information that has stuck in my mind is you said you’re notorious for having a RBF. A guy I suspected of being an ENFJ had a RBF like nobodies business. At first I could have sworn he hated my guts, but after awhile it became clear that that was just what his face looked like when he didn’t smile. Unfortunately, I only knew him slightly so I can’t be certain of his type.
    Yeah, I've lost count of the number of times people have asked me questions like "Are you mad?" or "What's wrong?" out of the blue when I was just thinking about things (which I do a lot). This makes me wonder how many people think I hate them and dislike me for that reason.

That being said, having a good RBF is great when you're actually pissed off and want to make that clear, haha.
    Likes Hermit of the Forest liked this post

Did some research on Enneagram Tritype as well and I identify pretty well with 358(Solution Master), specifically 3w2-5w6-8w7, which was also the result of a test I took, funnily enough.

Not sure if that brings anything new to the table but I'm not sure what else I could share right now since it feels like I mentioned everything that came to mind about myself, so far.

Opinions so far seem pretty evenly split too which is pretty confusing, I'm also seeing multiple possibilities and even though I'm leaning slightly towards ENFJ at this point I still have trouble deciding, I don't want to get this wrong but I'm out of ideas to be honest.

Take this test and post ALL your results:

Big Five Personality Test

And this test and post a link to the results page:

Typology Central Jung Personality Test
    Likes highlander, Amberiat liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    Take this test and post ALL your results:

Big Five Personality Test

And this test and post a link to the results page:

Typology Central Jung Personality Test

TypoC Test Results
    Likes rav3n liked this post

ENFJ.
    Likes Amberiat, Hermit of the Forest liked this post

ENFJ.
    I guess that settles it then, ENFJ has been discussed for a while and since no one had any objection(including myself) it's probably not wrong to call it a safe bet, for now.
    Likes Hermit of the Forest liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Amberiat View Post
    I guess that settles it then, ENFJ has been discussed for a while and since no one had any objection(including myself) it's probably not wrong to call it a safe bet, for now.
    Notice how your Accommodation scores were mid-stream and where Fe resides on your cognitive function stacking? IMO, you suppress what should be a major strength (Fe). Rather than allowing it to flow, you cripple yourself with inferior Ti, likely second guessing yourself a lot.
    Likes Amberiat liked this post

Notice how your Accommodation scores were mid-stream and where Fe resides on your cognitive function stacking? IMO, you suppress what should be a major strength (Fe). Rather than allowing it to flow, you cripple yourself with inferior Ti, likely second guessing yourself a lot.
    Spot on, second guessing could be my name right now, haha. As for my Fe, it's definitely strange, I don't know what I'm doing with it but I'm definitely not making good use of it, at least this is probably why I wasn't sure if I really was Fe dom from the very beginning.