• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What my mbti type help me find it

mvryjxne

MBTI Type
Infj
Enneagram
3w4
Ohhh please this is what I search. Please type me I'm quite confused

When I like something new, like this mbti stuff and else, I' digging it down, down, and down until I'm satisfied with it and fully master it. I still do that even when my friends stop it that's being said, they most likely saying "omg I never thought you still down to it. And because of that, when my friends need information to search on, they ask me cuz I'll get the information that really deep

I'm responsible for my job but I hate doing something that doesn't give me advantages in the future. I mean doing something that can't fulfil my dreams or help me achieve my dreams. Before starting doing new project, I see the final goal, the after I set it, I'm working hard to get it. In setting my goal, it's mostly high but I have thought it from various points, which is I really had thinking it clearly and rational

In new place, I'm not talkactive but I don't mind to start the conversation if I mainly need something to talk on like asking for stuff but don't make them heavy in the first meeting. Other than that, I still don't mind to talk if I feel they won't cause trouble

My dreams are always weird. It seems like what I thought in will appear on dream and it mostly happen I find the solution from it. Oftentimes it feels so weird that opening google for searching the meaning is almost daily activities. and the results suprise me lmao. Oftentimes the dreams are repeated

Talking about the people I hate, I tend to hate them really much until I cut them off from life. I won't ever talk to them which is why I confuse when people still can talk with the person they said they hate, it just non sense. But I don't easily cutting people out, like if you just push me a little bit, I won't be mad but laughing. I'm a witty person lmao I enjoy jokes really much from funny to dark lmao. But when people especially close to me take advantages from me, I won't forgive them. And the people that can be mean to the person they just meet. Lol you have to make a good impression if you want to have "eligible" friends. I hate injustice, religion corruption, those who never ever consider people around them, only doing for their own good. They know I hate them so they don't mess with me. I polite to them when Ineed something cuz the last thing I want is asking help from people I hate and they know I hate them yet still ask for help

People come to me sometimes to ask for advice and tell the stories. I get what they mean and sometimes I want to stop them but they won't like it lmao

I have followed more than 10 mbti tests in various reliable websites and the results are various as hell. I ever indentified as intp, infp, enfp, esfp, intj, enfj, and the last is infj (the type I never thought I have but the description really amaze me). I ever going through depression and those hard times in my life and based on the description, it can make your small function go up. So now I'm stick between infp and infj. Can you guess what my type really is? thanks a lot

oknJ

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
1w9
This is interesting, I have another question though, how would you say you react under pressure or stress personally, what helps you the most ? without talking about the cog functions.

mvryjxne

MBTI Type
Infj
Enneagram
3w4
This is interesting, I have another question though, how would you say you react under pressure or stress personally, what helps you the most ? without talking about the cog functions.
When I'm under pressure or stress, I will calm myself down at first, by checking social media, reading topics I want to read atm, or watching youtube videos until it's enough then I can deal it right. But if it doesn't work anymore like the pressure is somehow too hard, I ask somebody who's ready to help (usually I go to closest person/those I believe)

mvryjxne

MBTI Type
Infj
Enneagram
3w4
But the bad habit is I'm binging something unhealthy just to make myself feel okay

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it is best to realize MBTI is not something you can master. That would suggest it has perfect validity while it does not.

At most it is a tool that can help you focus on aspects of yourself that you might otherwise have taken for granted and understand better your motivations in life and where your stronger points lie.

Also, no one is going to be capable of accurately typing you without the chance of error based on just that post, but here's my jab at it.

You seem pretty typical of an INFJ. But honestly I could see ISFJ as well from the above post. I don't think you're a perceiver, so I'd say INFP is out of the question, at least based on your post that is.

mvryjxne

MBTI Type
Infj
Enneagram
3w4
I think it is best to realize MBTI is not something you can master. That would suggest it has perfect validity while it does not. At most it is a tool that can help you focus on aspects of yourself that you might otherwise have taken for granted and understand better your motivations in life and where your stronger points lie. Also, no one is going to be capable of accurately typing you without the chance of error based on just that post, but here's my jab at it. You seem pretty typical of an INFJ. But honestly I could see ISFJ as well from the above post. I don't think you're a perceiver, so I'd say INFP is out of the question, at least based on your post that is.
Yesss you're totally right. Nobody can 100% master at it. I'm doing it cuz I really want to get my true type plus I'm curious about it.Ohhh thanks so much for typing me, now it seems thta I'm true about me being infj. Yes it is since for the accuracy you have to pay attention on somebody in real life or being close to them but nobody around me understand this mbti stuff which is hard to ask to them. But yesss once again thank you so much!!!💛