• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mistyped?

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Controlled intensity? What do you mean by that?

I do have a stick up my ass.
:D

:D I didn't mean it that way. Just that ... IxxPs tend to respond in a one-off sort of manner. Whereas IxxJs seem to have a narrative focus between responses. (Lie in wait, ready to strike, snake-style!:cheese:)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I wasn't sure what you meant.

I really disliked interning at a law office. I don't care for having to present some false persona to be respected in that type of environment. It reminded me of high school. Cool (normal) kids on one side, everyone else on the other. I am now considering a PhD/MD in Molecular Medicine. Unfortunately, that requires 6-8 years school, 3 years residency, and possibly 4 years fellowship. I am unsure of how I will proceed at this time. I don't want to invest time and money into a career that may eventually bore me.
Although you appear to be an INTJ, I thought the fear of becoming bored was more of a P thing.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
FWIW I call INTJ. :yes:

Signature-induced disclaimer: No, that doesn't mean you make me go :BangHead:. INTJs who test P never do that. :hug:

MBTI Type
INxJ
Although you appear to be an INTJ, I thought the fear of becoming bored was more of a P thing.

Yes. I wonder about that. I also multi-task and all that other stuff P's are suppose to do, but that may or may not be substantial because it comes off superficial.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7

I don't think any type likes to be bored.
Otherwise, I really don't want to live in the world of a J

Frank

I've always had a problem determining the p or j thing also. IMO p's seem more able to shoot from the hip ,if you will, when dealing with the outside world while j's are much more socially controlled. This was one of the determining factors for me so hopefully it is accurate.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've always had a problem determining the p or j thing also. IMO p's seem more able to shoot from the hip ,if you will, when dealing with the outside world while j's are much more socially controlled. This was one of the determining factors for me so hopefully it is accurate.
My husband is a P. He always says, "Stay flexible and have fun," and "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

I'm a J. I hate it when he says that. :newwink:

MBTI Type
INxJ
My husband is a P. He always says, "Stay flexible and have fun," and "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

I'm a J. I hate it when he says that. :newwink:

Ah. I don't defer to anyone. I always make a plan, and then a few more just in case.