• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help typing me

HorrorFan

Hey everyone im new to this.
I have taken some tests onlike like kiersey,16 personalities,cognitive functions.
The only consistent letter i get is E.
Somethings about me.
*when it comes to work i like to make sure the works done but i don't care if people talk and make the best of it. They just need to get work done.
*i dont like to be micromanaged. Its ione way to get me irritated easily.
*i tend to not like rules and will bend or break rules if needed...sometimes for the fun of it or to prove a point. I do believe some rules are meant to be though.
*i stand up for myself and will speak my mind fairly easily or if someone being treated unfairly ill speak up.
*im very opinionated and like to debate.
*people describe me as a asshole with a heart if gold and that i like to keep things moving, talking and making people laugh.
*i can be goofy.
*i tend to focus on the here and now.
*trial and error learning
*im a avid fan of harry potter and star wars. I have collectibles,books all versions of the movies. I play a lot of video games and larp and love RPGs. I love fantasy and science fiction.
*im active as i work out 5 days a week and enjoy it
*im organized at work but at home im laid back more.
*when someone bores me i tend to change the subject or in one ear out the other.
*i used to be into partying and going out everyday but as i have gotten older i tend to prefer the company of my wife and kids and interacting and having fun with then lm instead.
*im loud
*i get irritated easy.
*i focus on facts and logic as much as i can
*im impulsive. Tend to act before thinking
*im calm in a crisis
*im good at motivating people.
*i dont like to be stuck in a routine
*i follow my own set of values
*i can read people well and just tend to know

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey everyone im new to this.
I have taken some tests onlike like kiersey,16 personalities,cognitive functions.
The only consistent letter i get is E.
Somethings about me.
*when it comes to work i like to make sure the works done but i don't care if people talk and make the best of it. They just need to get work done.
*i dont like to be micromanaged. Its ione way to get me irritated easily.
*i tend to not like rules and will bend or break rules if needed...sometimes for the fun of it or to prove a point. I do believe some rules are meant to be though.
*i stand up for myself and will speak my mind fairly easily or if someone being treated unfairly ill speak up.
*im very opinionated and like to debate.
*people describe me as a asshole with a heart if gold and that i like to keep things moving, talking and making people laugh.
*i can be goofy.
*i tend to focus on the here and now.
*trial and error learning
*im a avid fan of harry potter and star wars. I have collectibles,books all versions of the movies. I play a lot of video games and larp and love RPGs. I love fantasy and science fiction.
*im active as i work out 5 days a week and enjoy it
*im organized at work but at home im laid back more.
*when someone bores me i tend to change the subject or in one ear out the other.
*i used to be into partying and going out everyday but as i have gotten older i tend to prefer the company of my wife and kids and interacting and having fun with then lm instead.
*im loud
*i get irritated easy.
*i focus on facts and logic as much as i can
*im impulsive. Tend to act before thinking
*im calm in a crisis
*im good at motivating people.
*i dont like to be stuck in a routine
*i follow my own set of values
*i can read people well and just tend to know

off the cuff... ESTP or ENTP

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say ESTP, too. Why not ENTP? "I tend to focus on the here and now," "I'm active as I work out 5 days a week and enjoy it," "when someone bores me I tend to change the subject or in one ear out the other," "I used to be into partying and going out every day," "I'm impulsive. Tend to act before thinking," and "I'm calm in a crisis" all strike me as Se-dom rather than Ne-dom qualities. The others, in my book, could easily fit either kind of ExTP.

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably ESTP, otherwise ENTP