• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type? - Questionnaire

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Thank you for the questionnaire
[MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION]

1. Establish a "baseline mood"--when you're at home with nothing to do, where are you at mentally and emotionally? What do you notice in yourself? (Note, this is not a mood you inhabit "frequently", but your psychological baseline).
I get anxious when I'm alone, because I remember the emotions I've retained and hidden. Then comes the memories of the past, in my childhood, where I found myself naive. I feel anger, sadness and incomprehension of the people who are around me, and this period of my life I was very fragile.

2. Describe yourself--
a. What's it like to be you?
To be like me is to be quiet and observe what is happening, and to draw conclusions of our own. Follow what you believe and do what is right. At times, be explosive and have unexpected attitudes, like a bomb. Have a sense of guilt, as if my personality was insufficient and small to deal with the world and people. Feeling guilty at times because of the self-awareness of being a better or different person, as if what I have now was not enough and should change.

b. What have others said about you?
The others say that I am a temperamental person, with rapid changes of emotions. Organized and systematic, she likes the right things. At times I am cold, as if I do not show emotions. Sarcastic and ironic about things and it makes me be funny. Intelligent and I like to classify people and things. Easy to notice when I'm angry, because I'm sincere in showing when something displeases me.

c. What do you think of yourself?
I feel insecure about myself, distrustful of what I feel and what others feel about me (as if someone could take advantage of my feelings) and then I raise my guard to avoid hurting myself, creating a considerable distance between the others and me. I was wrong to think that my relatives (godmother and godfather) liked me and followed their rules, and then I controlled myself to follow what they considered right, and repress many feelings (anger, cry and etc). So I realize that this attitude I had in the past was wrong and hurt my personality and contact with other people.
I consider myself intelligent but with inner conflict of my feelings, due to the guilt of thinking that I allowed them to hurt me.

3. You're not good at everything--
a. What personality traits and/or ways of being are impossible for you to adopt?
I can not negotiate, do long-term planning, lie to get something or someone, hold grudges or anger for a long time.

b. What are qualities you'd like to have, but can't seem to develop?
Being more extroverted, taking life less seriously, having more confidence about what I feel and showing more who I am and what I feel, not hiding.

4. Why have you left friends and other relationships in the past and/or why have they left you?
I think I had a dyssynchrony of time, when I started to have a friendship, it ended for no apparent reason. So I started getting used to it, and sometimes I let the others go. At times, it was for fear of deepening and linking the person, so I would fight with the person and move away.

5. They claim enneagram type is a hidden love need. What are your attitudes toward finding love?
I realize that I want to love and be loved, but I block it myself. I already fell in love and did not have the relationship, becoming a platonic love. So I felt anger and I do not want to love anyone anymore. I've been with other guys, but I did not continue.
Right now, I do not want to know about dating.

6. Determine your ego ideal--the way you strive to be and want others to perceive you. (Note, you may be consciously aware of failing at this, and you will be hard on yourself if you do. If someone else tells you you're NOT this way, it may make you feel hurt, violated, or angry.)
I want to be a generous, nice, intelligent person who likes to be with people and relaxed. Being happy and feeling that the world can be a good place, that even if we have defeats, we can win.

7. Determine your "felt sense" of life. To do this it may help to look at how you perceive events. Another way to do this is to look back at your childhood and think of all the things your parents did to you. How did you/do you feel about these events?

- I feel imperfect, not (good) enough
- I have been abandoned and I am inherently flawed
- I have felt weak and/or vulnerable to attack
- I've had a sense of being rejectible

I was happy beside my parents, and my godmother took care of me slowly. So when my parents divorced (I was 7), I finally moved in with my godmother and things did not go smooth. She was very controlling and authoritarian, scolding me excessively and making bad comments about me. She said that I was selfish and self-willed to be by her side, that my caresses were to achieve things. Then I began to isolate myself from people and the world, for feeling that I was imperfect and that my love was insufficient for her, I felt anger at it, so angry that I cried alone in my room. My biggest hurt is that the demonstrations of my feelings (caresses, hugs and etc) were like bad attitudes, so I tried to cut it out of my life, trying to become more rational and practical.

8. Core fears. You may have been aware of these fears even as a very small child, before anyone did anything to influence it. You'd be mortified to be in this position or have others perceive you this way.

Discuss which fears have played the greatest role in your life:

- A lot--everything and everyone to one degree or another. It's very generalized.
I remember little, but I know I thought if I would be able to sustain my life or how I could do those adult things alone

I took some questions from the quiz to not be repetitive.

Thank you if you read this far. :smile:

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My guess would be INFP. Not sure about enneagram.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
[MENTION=31969]StrawberryBoots[/MENTION]

Unfortunately I have this same self-charging mechanism

Thanks for the answer. :)

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
[MENTION=35809]ugghh[/MENTION]

Did you think my answers were repetitive?
Or could you ask more elaborate questions to find out my type?

I was afraid to have exaggerated at the same point ;)

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=31969]StrawberryBoots[/MENTION] [MENTION=35809]ugghh[/MENTION] Did you think my answers were repetitive? Or could you ask more elaborate questions to find out my type? I was afraid to have exaggerated at the same point ;)
I never know what to ask people onlive, irl it's much easier! Maybe you could tell us about why you want to know your type, or what types you think you might be and how you relate to them?

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
I never know what to ask people onlive, irl it's much easier! Maybe you could tell us about why you want to know your type, or what types you think you might be and how you relate to them?

I want to know what my type is to stop having doubts about who I am.
When I was about 15, I became interested in the subject of people's personality and who I might be. I studied various subjects astrology, numerology and I came to the MBTI. MBTI is apparently easy, but there are some things that I did not delve into as functions.
I remember that my first test was ISTP, but during the journey I went to do other tests and with different results (ISFJ, INFJ and ISTJ)
ISFJ - my sister and a colleague told me that this could be my profile due to my organization, "way of psychology", serious, emotional, dedicated and tolerant.
But I consider myself more distant emotionally from people to be Fe-aux. What I mean by this is that I separate the people I like and do not like and do not hide it.
INFJ - I have had this result in some tests, but I have already met other INFJs and I realize that I am not of that type. INFJ are more abstract and want the why of things and delve into the subjects. I consider myself superfluous.
INFP - I think it suits me, but I've learned to be practical and less abstract to deal with things. Maybe, if I'm INFP, I've developed the lower functions. IDK

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
[MENTION=36868]stupidgirl[/MENTION],

I may be reading more into this thread than I should. If you were abused as a child, you first need to understand that it's not your fault. Then, moving forward becomes a matter of mind over matter and choosing not to waste your emotional energy on negative events of your past that you can't change.

Investing in your positive emotions and your self-esteem will give you a sense of well-being and self-confidence. Maybe that means seeing a therapist about some of the things you mentioned here or maybe achieving health goals, etc.

One thing's for sure, you can't be a good friend to yourself or others if you're lacking ample amounts of well-being and confidence inside of you, which can affect many areas of your life where relationships are involved; such as work and school.

As far as your personality type, you come across as stressed and types under stress tend to look like other types.

It might help us to type you if you would describe how you prefer to make decisions when you're not under stress: fact-based or emotion-based.

What are your hobbies?

What is your field of study?

Do you prefer to work in a team environment or do you prefer to work alone?

...things like that.

Thank you for your advice <3

Decision making: I am emotional, I make the decision and learn from my experience or observe the experiences of others and make my judgment whether it is right or wrong.

Hobbies: music,
I like to draw, play games, walk around the city or beach alone and listen to music

Field of study: I like subjects related to personality such as astrology, enneagram, MBTI, numerology and etc. I used to like reading self-help books.

Work: I prefer to work alone, so I decide how I can do things and have more control and make it more correct. I do not like working in groups because I end up stressing the slowness or lack of organization of another person. I'd rather complete my work first and then help other people.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram

Thank you for your advice <3

Decision making: I am emotional, I make the decision and learn from my experience or observe the experiences of others and make my judgment whether it is right or wrong.

Hobbies: music,
I like to draw, play games, walk around the city or beach alone and listen to music

Field of study: I like subjects related to personality such as astrology, enneagram, MBTI, numerology and etc. I used to like reading self-help books.

Work: I prefer to work alone, so I decide how I can do things and have more control and make it more correct. I do not like working in groups because I end up stressing the slowness or lack of organization of another person. I would rather complete my work first and then help other people.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram

You're distrusting of your intuition, which you described as feelings, and I think you're probably confusing the two -What are your thoughts on this notion?
-To tell you the truth, I had not even noticed that I was doing this.
I know that I turn small details into exaggerated big pictures, and I think this mistrust is caused by my fear of facing things.
I realize that in new situations, I retreat first and then act.

I have to agree that I am ISFP :)

Could you tell my type on the enneagram? Or do you think I'm the type 6?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
distrustful of what I feel

This is not dom Fi. If something dom Fi knows is how someone makes you feel and how you feel about him/her. This is internal function.

Intelligent and I like to classify people and things.

As I think so... Fe/Ti :)

Organized and systematic, she likes the right things. At times I am cold, as if I do not show emotions

dom Si and Fe/Ti also

t times, be explosive and have unexpected attitudes, like a bomb

Fe/Ti also

Sarcastic and ironic about things and it makes me be funny

ter Ti IxFJ

ISFJ type 6

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
This is not dom Fi. If something dom Fi knows is how someone makes you feel and how you feel about him/her. This is internal function.

As I think so... Fe/Ti :)

dom Si and Fe/Ti also

Fe/Ti also

ter Ti IxFJ

ISFJ type 6

Thanks for the comment, because it was important to know the functions I'm using. :smile:

Mikayla1

Hey Guys, My name is Mikayla and I was wondering if someone could give me a questionnaire, to help determine my personality type? I think I'm a Intj or Isfp

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=36868]stupidgirl[/MENTION]

Sorry I'm a couple months late to this. I hope my opinion still matters. Tbh I see Type 6 as well. I can go through and say why I think so if you want me to, but I'd sooner save the time tonight. My next guess would be a 1-fix in your tritype.

As to MBTI, I don't know. This questionnaire was designed to assess enneagram type, not MBTI, so anyone making comments about it isn't really looking at the criteria I was using when creating this. Anyway, ask me if you have any other questions.

Thanks for using my questionnaire btw.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Thank you for answering me, [MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION] :happy2:

For what reasons do you think I'm type 6? Or do you think I can be 6w5 type?

I believe you put more emphasis on the enneagram, but on the type MBTI -
What cognitive functions do you perceive through the questionnaire?

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=36868]stupidgirl[/MENTION]

In response to your recent post...

Tbh, I'm not that deeply into MBTI. Enneagram, yes. MBTI, no. I've figured out my MBTI type and can talk about it, but I take online typing with a very large grain of salt, in terms of MBTI. You get a lot of people who will tell you what your writing means...when they tell me what mine means, it always revolves around Fi. Yet, I am definitely Ti/Fe. So. I really can't say, and based on the way I've learned typology, I'd be sceptical if anyone could.

I based this questionnaire on the works of Maitri (enneagram author) and how that helped me understand the types on a deeper level. I can go through briefly and tell you what struck me:

1. Establish a "baseline mood"--when you're at home with nothing to do, where are you at mentally and emotionally? What do you notice in yourself? (Note, this is not a mood you inhabit "frequently", but your psychological baseline).
I get anxious when I'm alone, because I remember the emotions I've retained and hidden. Then comes the memories of the past, in my childhood, where I found myself naive. I feel anger, sadness and incomprehension of the people who are around me, and this period of my life I was very fragile.
Sounds like a variety of possible types. Notable to me were ideas of naivete and anxiety and fragility.

2. Describe yourself--
a. What's it like to be you?
To be like me is to be quiet and observe what is happening, and to draw conclusions of our own. Follow what you believe and do what is right. At times, be explosive and have unexpected attitudes, like a bomb. Have a sense of guilt, as if my personality was insufficient and small to deal with the world and people. Feeling guilty at times because of the self-awareness of being a better or different person, as if what I have now was not enough and should change.
This somehow seems 6w5 or 1. You've mentioned a desire to do what's right as well as a sense of guilt and not being enough. What was 6ish specifically was the idea of somehow being too small, staying observational. Though this could conceivably be gut center as well.

b. What have others said about you?
The others say that I am a temperamental person, with rapid changes of emotions. Organized and systematic, she likes the right things. At times I am cold, as if I do not show emotions. Sarcastic and ironic about things and it makes me be funny. Intelligent and I like to classify people and things. Easy to notice when I'm angry, because I'm sincere in showing when something displeases me.
I mean, you've described about 5 different people here. I'd guess 6 just for the difficulty in pegging you--eg, temperamental with rapid changes of emotions and then cold, not showing emotions. The line I bolded could be 1ish, I guess...depending on motivations--like why are you systematic and organized, what kinds of things are the right things, etc. Hmm

c. What do you think of yourself?
I feel insecure about myself, distrustful of what I feel and what others feel about me (as if someone could take advantage of my feelings) and then I raise my guard to avoid hurting myself, creating a considerable distance between the others and me. I was wrong to think that my relatives (godmother and godfather) liked me and followed their rules, and then I controlled myself to follow what they considered right, and repress many feelings (anger, cry and etc). So I realize that this attitude I had in the past was wrong and hurt my personality and contact with other people.
I consider myself intelligent but with inner conflict of my feelings, due to the guilt of thinking that I allowed them to hurt me.
This is another one of those things where I'm like, 6 or 1. You've felt insecure and distrustful, which are conceivably 6ish in nature...yet could happen for 1ish reasons (like issues with repressing your feelings in favour of ones that are more correct or socially acceptable). I can't tell. Definitely sounds like the superego triad though.

3. You're not good at everything--
a. What personality traits and/or ways of being are impossible for you to adopt?
I can not negotiate, do long-term planning, lie to get something or someone, hold grudges or anger for a long time.
Not necessarily type specific.

b. What are qualities you'd like to have, but can't seem to develop?
Being more extroverted, taking life less seriously, having more confidence about what I feel and showing more who I am and what I feel, not hiding.
Not getting a clear reading.

4. Why have you left friends and other relationships in the past and/or why have they left you?
I think I had a dyssynchrony of time, when I started to have a friendship, it ended for no apparent reason. So I started getting used to it, and sometimes I let the others go. At times, it was for fear of deepening and linking the person, so I would fight with the person and move away.
Why are you afraid of drawing closer to someone?

5. They claim enneagram type is a hidden love need. What are your attitudes toward finding love?
I realize that I want to love and be loved, but I block it myself. I already fell in love and did not have the relationship, becoming a platonic love. So I felt anger and I do not want to love anyone anymore. I've been with other guys, but I did not continue.
Right now, I do not want to know about dating.
Yeah idk what to do with this yet. Could be a variety of types.

6. Determine your ego ideal--the way you strive to be and want others to perceive you. (Note, you may be consciously aware of failing at this, and you will be hard on yourself if you do. If someone else tells you you're NOT this way, it may make you feel hurt, violated, or angry.)
I want to be a generous, nice, intelligent person who likes to be with people and relaxed. Being happy and feeling that the world can be a good place, that even if we have defeats, we can win.
I'd guess 1w9, but that's a very vague sense of what your words here could "mean".

7. Determine your "felt sense" of life. To do this it may help to look at how you perceive events. Another way to do this is to look back at your childhood and think of all the things your parents did to you. How did you/do you feel about these events?
- I feel imperfect, not (good) enough
- I have been abandoned and I am inherently flawed
- I have felt weak and/or vulnerable to attack
- I've had a sense of being rejectible
You got 4...which one fits you the most? they are
...in that order.

So here, maybe 1 would even be better than 6--you've got a wing and connecting point. On the other hand, 6s can often feel less-than and be prone to abandonment and rejection issues...so look closely at why you feel these ways.

I was happy beside my parents, and my godmother took care of me slowly. So when my parents divorced (I was 7), I finally moved in with my godmother and things did not go smooth. She was very controlling and authoritarian, scolding me excessively and making bad comments about me. She said that I was selfish and self-willed to be by her side, that my caresses were to achieve things. Then I began to isolate myself from people and the world, for feeling that I was imperfect and that my love was insufficient for her, I felt anger at it, so angry that I cried alone in my room. My biggest hurt is that the demonstrations of my feelings (caresses, hugs and etc) were like bad attitudes, so I tried to cut it out of my life, trying to become more rational and practical.
I'm not sure what this says about your type--you seem to have evolved to be how you are due to feedback from parental figures. Although, consider the idea that you could have experienced your godmother as you did because of your type, in addition to the things that actually happened. It sounds 1ish/2ish though.

8. Core fears. You may have been aware of these fears even as a very small child, before anyone did anything to influence it. You'd be mortified to be in this position or have others perceive you this way.

Discuss which fears have played the greatest role in your life:

- A lot--everything and everyone to one degree or another. It's very generalized.
I remember little, but I know I thought if I would be able to sustain my life or how I could do those adult things alone

I took some questions from the quiz to not be repetitive.
The one you've resonated with here is 6. Of course this doesn't PROVE anything, but it's worth keeping in mind.

Well, that's still pretty short. But let me know if you have more questions or anything. Again, no MBTI thoughts. Good luck.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
OK
No MBTI here

I think the answers I gave were a bit confusing.
But let's move on.

Why are you afraid to draw closer to someone?
I prefer to avoid deep bonds - for emotional insecurity (on my part) or disinterest.
So I get shallow and walk away sometimes.
For example: I argue with someone, I prefer to camouflage my emotions and thoughts and move away.

I have no questions to ask at the moment.
But I'm grateful for your clarification, my friend [MENTION=18576]Sanjuro[/MENTION]

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Overall you seem INFP as I see a obvious Fi/Si loop but from this your ennagram is more obvious you seem 6w7 9w1 4w5. Feel free to ask any questions

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Overall you seem INFP as I see a obvious Fi/Si loop but from this your ennagram is more obvious you seem 6w7 9w1 4w5. Feel free to ask any questions

[MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION] thanks for the attention :D

So I was surprised by his description, which includes type 9 in the triad.

Why do you say I have traces of type 9? And may I be dominant Fi?