• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type? - Questionnaire

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION] thanks for the attention :D

So I was surprised by his description, which includes type 9 in the triad.

Why do you say I have traces of type 9? And may I be dominant Fi?

Your 9w1 is super obvious to me you from the questionnaire seem to have a mixture of 9 and 1 elements in gut but I get the impression at the end of the day the 9 overpowers the 1. A few pointers to tell 9w1 vs 1w9 are hmmm. Do you fear separation or being corrupt and bad more?. Do you see your gut as more positive and soft or critical and perfectionist?. I decided on INFP as you are obvious Si introvert and Ne/Si stands out too but I dont get a strong Te feel from you so INFP over ISTJ.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Your 9w1 is super obvious to me you from the questionnaire seem to have a mixture of 9 and 1 elements in gut but I get the impression at the end of the day the 9 overpowers the 1. A few pointers to tell 9w1 vs 1w9 are hmmm. Do you fear separation or being corrupt and bad more?. Do you see your gut as more positive and soft or critical and perfectionist?. I decided on INFP as you are obvious Si introvert and Ne/Si stands out too but I dont get a strong Te feel from you so INFP over ISTJ.

I understood your explanation and found it interesting. :)
The fear of being bad or unacceptable will prevail over the fear of separation, because there were several situations that I preferred to abandon rather than fight and argue.
I consider myself gentle normally, but when I find myself in a bad mood, I become more critical, nervous and negative about the world.
And I'm afraid to argue for not wanting to expose my thoughts or emotions.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I understood your explanation and found it interesting. :)
The fear of being bad or unacceptable will prevail over the fear of separation, because there were several situations that I preferred to abandon rather than fight and argue.
I consider myself gentle normally, but when I find myself in a bad mood, I become more critical, nervous and negative about the world.
And I'm afraid to argue for not wanting to expose my thoughts or emotions.

I'd say you are more 1w9 based on this.

Kas

Fabula rasa
You definitely seem to be e6. You seem to be very emotional reactive and somehow a perfectionist, I would go with tritype 614.

After reading questionnaire it's difficult to say about MBTI type- you are introvert and probably a feeler, that's what I can say. You vibe ISFJ, but that's only an impression. I can only advise to think also about how you think about future and your relations with other people while considering different types. Good luck.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
@LordLavender and [MENTION=24824]Kas[/MENTION]

Thank you for your opinion

On the enneagram, I have no more doubts.
Now on the MBTI, I'll read more about the types and functions to confirm my type.
But I'm already on a good path. :smile:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
@LordLavender and [MENTION=24824]Kas[/MENTION]

Thank you for your opinion

On the enneagram, I have no more doubts.
Now on the MBTI, I'll read more about the types and functions to confirm my type.
But I'm already on a good path. :smile:

Did you take the Jung test on the home page?