• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my Type?

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey guys! :bye: i want to know what is my true type! If you know about cognitive function ( MBTI ) then type me please! :)

1. What do you like the most?

I like traveling, hang out with friends, surfing Internet, video games, anime, watch tv shows and movies, ideas, taking quiz for fun, listening music and sleeping.

2. What do you dislike the most?

I don't like doing same things over & over, when people ignore me, criticism and. . . . without WiFi. :laugh:

3. What is your hobbies and talent?

My hobbies are playing video games, doing exercise, listening music, watching YouTube and my talent is drawing and learning things fast

4. How emotional do you seems people?

Its depend of situation when i understand or not to see emotional people but i know i'm emotional.

5. Would you rather energize alone/listening or energize with people/talking?

i like both but i'll energize more alone/listening than people/talking.

6. Which is your dream career and why?

Design graphics and artist because i like drawing anime, fantasy, ideas, etc.

7. What is the most important to you?

Most important to me is when i want to learn something new, goals, relationship and be happy for my future.

8. What is your personality?

Positive trait = I'm loving, humble, determined, curious, imaginative and smart.

Negative trait = I'm shy but not extremely shy but extremely quiet, sensitive, sometimes short tempered, overthinking and somewhat private.

if you have any question, let me know!

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Based on this, I'd guess you were INFP. How do you feel about that type?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmm based on this questionare I'd say IxFP. Se vs Ne is unclear from this but I clearly see secondary Pe. At a glimpse I incline more INFP as you seem more Feeling/Intution/Sensing than Feeling/Sensing/Intution but Ni heavy ISFP is possible. I'd also guess a 96x of some sort tritype wise and Sp Dom.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP, based on this post I'd say you're definitely a sensor.

Well about Se - i like new experience but I don’t always enjoy living the moment because sometimes when I’m present the moment I’m getting drained or tired but if I was free spirited, enjoying life and being energetic the present moment i’ll definitely be ISFP but unfortunately I’m not but thank you for reply! 😊