• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help with my type, please

MonsieurX

Hi, everyone! I've been having some trouble to find out my type, but usually it's INFP or INTP - other types also, but always something with IN. Anyway, I answered some questionaries below and I hope someone can help me. I'm not a native English-speaker, so please forgive gramatical errors.

1-what makes you angry?

R= People telling me what to do, how to do and when to do. Also, people who are unnecessarily abrasive, angry and rude.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

R= I really like smart, unpretentious, insightful and/or artsy. Also, people that makes me laugh are just amazing. What I really hate is rude, arrogant people, especially the ones who like to make fun of others.

3-do you like animals? why?

R= I really like animals, I love them! They are cute, extremelt loyal and sensitive and are perfect friends.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

R= The fact that I can rely on her.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

R= I really like my ability to see things beyond the surface and my above average intelligence. What I dislike about me is my arrogance and difficulty with anything related to social life.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

R= Right now, I don't care a lot, because I don't think that the work and the money necessary to be fashionable are worth it in my current situation. Maybe if I lived in someplace like Paris or Milan or if I had a good job I would care more.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

R= Fit in looks fine to me. Stand out would attract too much attention to me.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

R= Reading, hiking, travelling, writing.

9-what makes you feel secure?

R= The routine. Anything different in my day can disrupt me.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

R= I have never been in a relationship.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

R= I love animals, because they are loyal, honest and cute. Also I love Paris, because of its beauty, history, architecture and engagement with art and science. Also, I love desserts, because they're tasty. Books and films are some of my favorite things too, after all they are a source of entertainment, reflexion and revolution.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

R= My future. It's my main concern.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

R= I'm very different from the me of a few years ago. As a child, I was the intelligent kid somewhat awkward and arrogant.

1. Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?

R= Vampires. They are smarter, faster and more versatile.

2. What is your idea of the perfect day?

R= I have all day free, without any commitments for the rest of the week. I can walk freely, eat whatever I want and just stay in home, reading or watching something interesting. Just have no worries would be awesome, but when I think in perfect day, I realize that it can only be perfect if it's a day in Paris.

3. What really is the correct way to pronounce potato and tomato?

R= Pot-ay-to and to-may-to.

4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live (doesn't have to be a real place)?

R= Paris.

5. What changes would you make if you were president/king/emperor/ruler of the world?

R= Many, but some of the first would be enforce freedom and equality, integrate different regions and support the poorer areas.

6. Using only words that start with the letter S, describe yourself.

R= Smart, shy, solitary, sweet, sensitive.

7. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for one day...what would you do?

R= See how differently people react to my actions.

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?

R= People telling me what to do.

9. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?

R= A dog. They are lovable, sensitive and very loyal.

10. Are you a night owl or an early bird?

R= Both.

Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?

R= I think beauty is something that evokes good feeling, that give shivers to me. Love is a mixture of many things that are different for different people, but it always involves some kind of compromise and understanding.

2. What are your most important values?

R= Respect for other people, respect for myself, understanding and constant auto-improving.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

R= I don't.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

R= Although diplomacy and peace are desirable, I understand that sometimes war is necessary. Power is effectively imposing on the world your vision and desire.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

R= I always talk about future and about past. I love reading and travelling and I really like to watch movies and TV. These activities get me out of my boring and bad life for a minute and transports me to the lives I want to have.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

R= No and no.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

R= I hate them, but I have to do them anyway.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

R= I really like Midnight in Paris, Trilogy Before, animes like Your Name, Wolf Children and Ghost in the Shell. Also, I absolutely loved Haute Cuisine, Vivre sa Vie, Nise - O Coração da Loucura and plenty of Korean romantic comedy TV series. In regard of books, I love Julio Verne's works and Les Misérables.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

R= I cry a lot due to anxiety episodes, because I miss my dogs, family and old life and because I'm desperated about my future. Also I cry imagining the life that I want. I smile when I see my dogs, when I sing happy songs and when I remember of things that I like.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

R= I feel like a miserable stranger waiting to be found by someone.

Evaluation & Behaviour

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

R= Anxiety, difficult in regard to social activities and lonelineas are weaknesses. I really hate my stupid pride, arrogance and social ineptitude.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

R= My intelligence, adaptability and ability to stay alone for a long time. I like that I can appreciate things that other people don't even imagine and my ability to critic myself and improve.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

R= Mental health, guidance to the future and my academic life.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

R= No.

People & Interactions

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

R= I really like smart, unpretentious, insightful and/or artsy. Also, people that makes me laugh are just amazing.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

R= I never had any kind of romance. It can be amazing with the right person, I guess. I want someone who is strong, calm, confident, someone in who I can rely.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

R= I would worry conatantly about its safety and would try to control it everywhere and everytime.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

R= Outward, I would use an approach to avoid conflict, but inward I would contradict the person and think that I'm right.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

R= To me, people are too individualist, always tend to simplify things and struggle to accept facts and truth. A prevalent social problem is the ignorance.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

R= I look for interesting people, someone who has some peculiarity or who is, in some way, original. I hate pretentious, superficial people. Usually I avoid conflicts and tend to adapt me to accomodate their needs and views to a certain degree, but I still manage to not compromise some of my core values and ideas. I really care about some things that make me unique.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

R= I just try to be polite and follow the rules.