• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intp or Intj

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Well , I'm pretty sure that i'm an intp but most of the time i can see alot of flaws in every description of the funcions and types .
I was confusing Ni/Ti and Ne/Te and even Fe/Fi just show some part of the truth.

Others things about me :
-I'm lazy.
-More inclined to intellectual topics.
-I don't care what people do or think.
-I don't care much about physical preasures.

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Describing yourself as lazy makes me think INTP.
in what ways do you relate to the INTP and INTJ descriptions? In what ways don't you?

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Describing yourself as lazy makes me think INTP.
in what ways do you relate to the INTP and INTJ descriptions? In what ways don't you?

Hello , thanks for replying .

I think my Ti let me take any point of view and understand it , It's kinda an emulation of the funtions . I guess trying to solve flaws in theories is very intp :S.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (40%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (75%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (50%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (55%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (15%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (40%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (30%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (20%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - intp

Why do i have such high Ni , Am i really over-thinking xD? .

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why do i have such high Ni , Am i really over-thinking xD? .[/QUOTE]

Your test results confirmed INTP for me :) Most NT types often test highly on all all N and T functions - I'm ENTP but thought I was ENTJ for a long time because I tested highly on Te and Ni as well as Ti and Ne.

oknJ

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
1w9
You seem INTP, seeing flaws in descriptions and things sounds like Ti, do you also immediately think of how it could be improved or done better ?

You should do the keys2cognition or typeinmind tests, both seem quite accurate.