User Tag List

View Poll Results: What could be my type?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Amberiat View Post
    It does seem like it, I've heard it being described as a feeling of hopelessness for example "I've fucked this up and there's no way to fix it" or "Things will never get better", a general state of despair over pretty much anything.

An ENFP might appear selfish while an ENTP might shy away from social interactions and become obsessed with their own view on life without accepting new ideas, at least that's what I was able to put together in the middle of an exam, sorry if I missed something.
    That definitely sounds like me as i tend to obsess over small things and constantly dig in the past for the right answer. I dont see myself as a ENFP purely because i tend to "mimic" other people who i'm like. Sometimes i "regulate" myself around other people because i know if i'd let go myself at full capacity, they wouldnt understand me.

Quote Originally Posted by confiused_guy View Post
    That definitely sounds like me as i tend to obsess over small things and constantly dig in the past for the right answer. I dont see myself as a ENFP purely because i tend to "mimic" other people who i'm like. Sometimes i "regulate" myself around other people because i know if i'd let go myself at full capacity, they wouldnt understand me.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure you are an ENTP now, at the very least my ENTP friends can definitely relate to what you said, around close friends and people they are very comfortable with they can be really quirky but they are very restrained otherwise and they just go with the flow of other people to fit in most of the time.

around close friends and people they are very comfortable with they can be really quirky but they are very restrained otherwise and they just go with the flow of other people to fit in most of the time.
    Oh yeah, i can relate to them. My brother used to wonder if i'm baked because of commenting on everything and coming with different insights. I still dont rule out myself being ESTP/ISTP but i guess that's because i have very difficult time knowing the core difference between Se and Ne. I know what Ne deals more with ideas and Se more with 5 senses in general. On the other hand, maybe my enneagram has to do with that i appear as other type. So many questions but so little answers.

Oh yeah, i can relate to them. My brother used to wonder if i'm baked because of commenting on everything and coming with different insights. I still dont rule out myself being ESTP/ISTP but i guess that's because i have very difficult time knowing the core difference between Se and Ne. I know what Ne deals more with ideas and Se more with 5 senses in general. On the other hand, maybe my enneagram has to do with that i appear as other type. So many questions but so little answers.
    Enneagram definitely plays a role in this as well, I know it might be a bit of a hassle but I definitely recommend that you look into that in a bit more detail as well, if you can't really decide on your enneagram type it might be a good idea to look into different MBTI types and how they manifest under different enneagram types.

For starters you could look up descriptions of ENTPs and ENFPs of different enneagram types, or even better, talk to people that fit this criteria if you get the chance and see how they act/talk in general. I guess you might as well look into ESTP/ISTP if you think it's worth it, although I highly doubt you're either of those.
    Likes confiused_guy liked this post

Enneagram definitely plays a role in this as well, I know it might be a bit of a hassle but I definitely recommend that you look into that in a bit more detail as well, if you can't really decide on your enneagram type it might be a good idea to look into different MBTI types and how they manifest under different enneagram types.

For starters you could look up descriptions of ENTPs and ENFPs of different enneagram types, or even better, talk to people that fit this criteria if you get the chance and see how they act/talk in general. I guess you might as well look into ESTP/ISTP if you think it's worth it, although I highly doubt you're either of those.
    Well i've got 3-8-6 (3w4-8w9-6w5). I'm not really familiar with enneagram that much but from what i've seen it's common among ENTP and ESTP alike.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Well i've got 3-8-6 (3w4-8w9-6w5). I'm not really familiar with enneagram that much but from what i've seen it's common among ENTP and ESTP alike.
    Although you got 3-8-6, you still have to read about those types in order to make your own decision and not simply buy into a test result. Those tests are rarely more than 75% accurate.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Cant that be inferior Si grip?
    I just know that Si-tertiary, for me, means that I like to get to the bottom of things, to root out the source of something. As for Si-inferior, here's what I found online:
    "Intensive projections, focused on quasi-actual things including sexual, financial, and other suspicions such as approaching illness. Creating sudden attachments with rich but unsuitable things; compulsiveness" - Jung

"They focus on opening so many doors at once that they lose sight of what they really want, to the point that everything they have done comes tumbling down on them unrealistically, only leading to want to open more doors and repeat that same cycle." - mindswing

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I just know that Si-tertiary, for me, means that I like to get to the bottom of things, to root out the source of something. As for Si-inferior, here's what I found online:
    "Intensive projections, focused on quasi-actual things including sexual, financial, and other suspicions such as approaching illness. Creating sudden attachments with rich but unsuitable things; compulsiveness" - Jung

"They focus on opening so many doors at once that they lose sight of what they really want, to the point that everything they have done comes tumbling down on them unrealistically, only leading to want to open more doors and repeat that same cycle." - mindswing
    Well, i certainly have OCD tendencies as obsessing about the solving the problem and desire to be perfect/make a perfect choice.

Bumping and asking a question can ENTP look similar to ESTP with certain enneagram type?

Try looking at inferior functions and loops (just google Ne/Fe loop for ENTP and Se/Fe loop for ESTP and maybe check a few others just in case), often one of those will stand out more than the primary function because our primary functions are in a way invisible to us since we use them with such ease. I'd also suggest researching how each function behaves in each of the positions.

and if you're really sure about it only being between ENTP and ESTP try this: Funky MBTI in Fiction * Se/Ni vs Ne/Si
    Likes confiused_guy liked this post