User Tag List

View Poll Results: What could be my type?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • INFP

0 0%
  • INTJ

0 0%
  • INFJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ENTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
  • ENFP

0 0%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ENFJ

0 0%
First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by androidpurgatory View Post
    Well from this information, I'd say some kind of ENxP. Maybe ENFP. Your appreciation of the 80s and 90s sounds like an Fi-Si thing, imaging the past in an idealized way. I would recommend taking the socionics test to really help hone in on a type :Tests
    Study the differences between Fi and Fe and Te and Ti, I think that will significantly help you too. Look at interviews of celebs who are ENFPs and ENTPs, see who has a demeanor or style of speech similar to your own. This personally helped me.
    I did sociotype test and i got LIE-1Te TeNi (ENTj).
    Additionally i did keys2cognition and i got:
    Se - 34.8
    Si - 29.7
    Ne - 24.7
    Ni - 28.7
    Te - 28.7
    Ti - 30.6
    Fe - 29.7
    Fi - 32.9

Quote Originally Posted by confiused_guy View Post
    I did sociotype test and i got LIE-1Te TeNi (ENTj).
    Additionally i did keys2cognition and i got:
    Se - 34.8
    Si - 29.7
    Ne - 24.7
    Ni - 28.7
    Te - 28.7
    Ti - 30.6
    Fe - 29.7
    Fi - 32.9
    Strange results. Pretty different from the IDR labs one (which I found accurate for me) but hey, narrow down the ENxx types and study them well. I'm sure one will click after you really learn about the functions. Good luck ... :P
    Likes confiused_guy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by androidpurgatory View Post
    Strange results. Pretty different from the IDR labs one (which I found accurate for me) but hey, narrow down the ENxx types and study them well. I'm sure one will click after you really learn about the functions. Good luck ... :P
    I'm confused about whenever i'm a functioning "normally" or i'm in some sort of loop or extreme grip of inferior function. Maybe it's impossible to type myself due to depression

I'm confused about whenever i'm a functioning "normally" or i'm in some sort of loop or extreme grip of inferior function. Maybe it's impossible to type myself due to depression
    Hm that is very possible. I hope the info I gave will be useful for some future research anyway when you want to revisit mbti. Take care and I hope you feel better, depression is a bitch

Bumping. Maybe anyone has a prediction from answers.

Depression would definitely make it very difficult to type you properly but going by what others have said as well I think it's very likely you're an ENTP. At the very least your lack of decisiveness and tendency to jump from one idea to another seems like strong Ne to me. It seems that the problem with typing you actually lies somewhere between the Feeling functions, depression sounds like the most obvious culprit here. At the very least I think it's safe to narrow it down to either ENTP or ENFP which is already better than what you started with imho, me personally going with ENTP, although it feels like a 50/50 chance at this point.

I do wish you all the best with managing your depression and I believe you can beat it as long as you don't give up.
    Likes confiused_guy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Amberiat View Post
    Depression would definitely make it very difficult to type you properly but going by what others have said as well I think it's very likely you're an ENTP. At the very least your lack of decisiveness and tendency to jump from one idea to another seems like strong Ne to me. It seems that the problem with typing you actually lies somewhere between the Feeling functions, depression sounds like the most obvious culprit here. At the very least I think it's safe to narrow it down to either ENTP or ENFP which is already better than what you started with imho, me personally going with ENTP, although it feels like a 50/50 chance at this point.

I do wish you all the best with managing your depression and I believe you can beat it as long as you don't give up.
    What are the core differences between ENTP and ENFP? Can aux Fi appear like aux Ti?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

As title suggests, i'm a bit confused about my type. Mainly because i've never had one type who sticks to me. I've got all the types atleast once (exception with ISFJ and ESFJ) and it really starts to get on my mind. I'm the guy who'd like to find true type and stick with it instead of going from one to another.
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    ENFP
    Cant that be inferior Si grip?

Cant that be inferior Si grip?
    It does seem like it, I've heard it being described as a feeling of hopelessness for example "I've fucked this up and there's no way to fix it" or "Things will never get better", a general state of despair over pretty much anything.

An ENFP might appear selfish while an ENTP might shy away from social interactions and become obsessed with their own view on life without accepting new ideas, at least that's what I was able to put together in the middle of an exam, sorry if I missed something.