User Tag List

View Poll Results: What could be my type?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

    0 0%
  • ISTP

    0 0%
  • ISFP

    0 0%
  • INFP

    0 0%
  • INTJ

    0 0%
  • INFJ

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    0 0%
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
  • ENTP

    0 0%
  • ESTP

    0 0%
  • ENFP

    0 0%
  • ESFP

    0 0%
  • ENTJ

    0 0%
  • ESTJ

    0 0%
  • ESFJ

    0 0%
  • ENFJ

    0 0%
First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 55

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    With any mental illness included stress you can project to others your Id or Super-Ego more than your Ego which is your "type".
    So it basically pointless to get to know my type?

  2. #12
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confiused_guy View Post
    So it basically pointless to get to know my type?
    No. If you know your type you can pull yourself together much more easier. You will see the cause.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

    Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    No. If you know your type you can pull yourself together much more easier. You will see the cause.
    I guess you're right but thing is that i'm very certain about my type. That's why i'm asking other people to help me maybe there's something very obvious that i cant see.
    Likes Norexan liked this post

  4. #14

    Default

    Hm, well from reading the comments here I'd agree with Forever in that you should study the functions a lot more to help you. I get an Fi and Si vibe from your posts though, or at least a low Fe vibe. Research is the best option. Check out this test that tests you by your cognitive functions, I found it a bit helpful and interesting: Cognitive Function Test - IDR Labs

  5. #15

    Default

    Considering how most of your responses are deflections from the questions, it's impossible to type you.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by androidpurgatory View Post
    Hm, well from reading the comments here I'd agree with Forever in that you should study the functions a lot more to help you. I get an Fi and Si vibe from your posts though, or at least a low Fe vibe. Research is the best option. Check out this test that tests you by your cognitive functions, I found it a bit helpful and interesting: Cognitive Function Test - IDR Labs
    I've done the test and here are my results.
    Attachment 19747

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    Considering how most of your responses are deflections from the questions, it's impossible to type you.
    What do you mean? I answer as truthfully as possible.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confiused_guy View Post
    I've done the test and here are my results.
    Attachment 19747
    Unfortunately, the link doesn't work.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by androidpurgatory View Post
    Unfortunately, the link doesn't work.
    oh my bad.
    well the results are:
    Ne - 60%
    Ni - 48%
    Se - 59%
    Si - 27%
    Te - 55%
    Ti - 48%
    Fe - 60%
    Fi - 31%

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confiused_guy View Post
    oh my bad.
    well the results are:
    Ne - 60%
    Ni - 48%
    Se - 59%
    Si - 27%
    Te - 55%
    Ti - 48%
    Fe - 60%
    Fi - 31%
    Well from this information, I'd say some kind of ENxP. Maybe ENFP. Your appreciation of the 80s and 90s sounds like an Fi-Si thing, imaging the past in an idealized way. I would recommend taking the socionics test to really help hone in on a type :Tests
    Study the differences between Fi and Fe and Te and Ti, I think that will significantly help you too. Look at interviews of celebs who are ENFPs and ENTPs, see who has a demeanor or style of speech similar to your own. This personally helped me.

Similar Threads

  1. Confused about my type
    By arth96 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-30-2017, 02:00 PM
  2. So confused about my type, HELP ME
    By kathleen in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2016, 10:13 AM
  3. so confused about my type
    By lume in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 11-20-2015, 12:50 PM
  4. confused about my type
    By garbagelid in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 05:35 PM
  5. I'm Confused about my Type
    By nickia in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO