• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Digital Lion Types Norexan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Lion

@Norexan

1.) Is this barely intelligible tirade indirectly directed at me concerning our previous conversation here?

ENTJ in popular culture

This is why it's vitally important to distinguish how a certain cognitive function might manifest based on which function follows it.

Fe+Si users are more inclined to uphold and enforce "objective ethics," from a traditionalist "this is what's always worked, this is how things have always been done, this is what everyone does," fashion. Fe+Ni users, on the other hand, are more apt to visualize and foresee what the collective "objective ethics" should\will be and take the lead in bringing these visions to fruition. MLK Jr., like Adolf Hitler (who, yes, I know was allegedly INFJ but Ni+Fe manifests similarly), had their own personalized, self-actualized version of what the "objective ethics" should be (that existed somewhat outside the prevailing "objective ethics" of the day) and went about radically changing their respective environments and the ethics/value systems that presided over them. ENJs are more so the bold visionaries and vanguards. And ESJs tend to be the loyal and dutiful guardians, defending and administering what ENJs have put forth and established.

And so if I am, in fact, an ENFJ, then it would be natural and customary for me to determine the "objective ethics" for everyone else, based off of my own personalized motivations!

No. Hitler did things what he did because he sow it as "greater good". This is very unhealthy example of Fe user when he/she use his functions for manipulation of people which is more common for Thinkers then for Ethics. Fe knows what is moral or not in his head, especially if he/she is INFJ and there is no connection with Si. Ethics comes from Feeling function not with Si. Si is like machine who will do whatever is normal by the code of established system! Si wants to belong to system so if system provides decency and immoral values Si will fit in box of system and if system change Si wants to restore system before.. "Why this system is established? So we can serve. So if the system is wrong I will rather dream about systems before which was destructible as well but still I will do it because I hoped we are wronged..." "I am not from this age and point to the past" and so on. On another hand Se is also traditionalist but Se is more about "What does the system provide me? What benefit am I have from it?" (Ni-Se) Se is traditionalist because Se wants the system stay as it is! Like: "This is how world operates!" So only difference between them is that Si is more focused on the world itself like Ni and Se wants more focused to experience the world just like Ne and enjoy in its benefit. There is a hole in the system! Destroy the system! Brings revolution or whatever T wants. :)

How un-ENTJ/enneagram 8 of you to not address and confront me specifically. lol Tsk. With every new day, you're looking more and more like an ISFP desperately "gripping" onto Te.

When I said Fe+Si users, I was not saying Fe AND Si users; I was referring to function stacking and Fe being followed by Si, as in Dominant extroverted feeling and auxiliary introverted sensing, an ESFJ. I was comparing Fe+Si users (ESFJs) with Fe+Ni users (ENFJs)!

When I read your last comment in that thread, I instantly realized that you had misunderstood what I said (because your counterpoint didn't necessarily contradict what I actually said as opposed to what you mistakenly thought I said) but by that time, I had lost interest because I saw the bigger, more immediately pressing problem we were having...

2.) Your English language skills are woefully subpar and insufficient for complex and deeply nuanced discussions. Subsequently, that leads to a lot of miscommunication and misunderstandings, concerning both parties, but particularly yours. If I were an asshole, I'd suggest that you either substantially develop your English language proficiency before you assert and insert yourself into conversations you are unable to competently grasp OR just stay in your lane and STFU. But I'm being nice today and so I'd simply suggest that you show/carry out greater due diligence in better comprehending what others are saying. Online there are a plethora of resources that might help with this:

Google Translate

Linguee | Dictionary for German, French, Spanish, and more

Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary

TranslatorsCafe.com — a Place for Translators, Interpreters, Voice Talents, Other Language Professionals and Their Clients.

Snark aside, I don't mean any of this as a slight. I speak 3 languages at native level and 2 more I frequently use but routinely fuck up--one of the best ways to practice is to immerse oneself in complicated dialogue but one must also realize their limitations and improve upon them, as opposed to doubling down on their errors and looking quite foolish. Real ENTJs don't like incompetence. :D

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I didn't create this tread because of you! Why does everyone think I will be created something because of someone? :dry:

In another thread you was done with me , I take the win so I don't confront you, specifically because of you but because of problem itself. Are we clear, now? :)

Now, can we talk about functions or about ourselves? :dry:

Digital Lion

I didn't create this tread because of you! Why does everyone think I will be created something because of someone? :dry:

In another thread you was done with me , I take the win so I don't confront you, specifically because of you but because of problem itself. Are we clear, now? :)

Lies, dude.

Instant replay of what just happened:

Now, can we talk about functions or about ourselves? :dry:

If you accurately understood my last post, then you'd know that there is no reason to "talk about the functions" because that was never the root of our misunderstanding. But I'm going to go ahead and assume that, AGAIN, everything I said flew right over your head...thus illuminating my overarching point.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lies, dude.

Preciously, I did create this thread because of you BUT not because of yourself. Do you see difference? Our recent discussion and some things in my life inspire me to create! World is not turn around you! :dry:

Second, there is no way I am ISFP. LOL. I know dom Fi what looks like... They are silent and grounded. I am not silent person neither grounded. I think a loud. :D

Digital Lion

Second, there is no way I am ISFP. LOL. I know dom Fi what looks like... They are silent and grounded. I am not silent person neither grounded. I think a loud. :D

*light bulb moment*

You could be some sort of dark, twisted ESFP!

Incidentally, my mom is a dark, hard edged ESFP enneagram 8 and she also speaks fucked up English authoritatively. Maybe that's why something about you instinctively rubs me the wrong way. :rly???: lol She's very creative and artistic (fashion industry), loud, tough, bossy, direct, ultra individualistic, super independent, private about her deep feelings (though they seep out everywhere), has an over the top and outrageous sense of humor, and is always focused on the here and now, living life to the fullest, naysayers be damned. For much of my life, she was stuck in a Se+Te loop--ESFPs will act out for attention or say blunt, caustic things that elicit a strong response from others. :dry:

Wow, it's all coming together dude. ESFP it is.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
*light bulb moment*

Wow, it's all coming together dude. ESFP it is.

She is ENFP. :D

LOL. No! When I talk with a type who are extreme detail-oriented I don't want to hear all that BS. There is no way I am S. I feel tired with small talks but still if that person is matter to me I will listen. I am not bossy neither , but others often accuse me for be bossy, pushy, domineering... I just say how thing is. Also, I can be sort of philosophical and can easily connect things if this things are in my zone obsession. I also don't know how I knew some things. They come into my mind and I cannot explain how? If not...nah... I just done things for the sake of responsibility uses most efficient way. :) I am not loud person. I am annoyed by loud small talkers very easily. Also I am very annoyed when someone do some stupid things just to rise their ego. I think a loud! Again difference! :D

BTW ESFP is Super-Ego of ENTJ. :D

DXFGVt4W0AA6FCx.jpg

"You have very methodical mind. In one moment you can pass from one Socrat to News Reporter." by my friend 2011

"You don't give significance to details at all!"

"I hate details. I hate when sombody talk to me and then we don't get to the point but to another detail! It's frusrate me!" by I 2014

"Hardly to admit , but I am in 99% always right." by I 2014

Digital Lion

She is ENFP. :D

Wrong. Nothing "N" about her. She's all about doing, in the moment, without giving a fuck or too much thought, fearing no consequences > just unbridled, unhealthy Se. She has no Ne dom ideational conceptualizing.

If you think she's a dom intuitive type, maybe that's the same faulty reasoning convincing you of your own alleged "Nness" at play. Funny. lol

LOL. No! When I talk with a type who are extreme detail-oriented I don't want to hear all that BS. There is no way I am S. I feel tired with small talks but still if that person is matter to me I will listen. I am not bossy neither , but others often accuse me for be bossy, pushy, domineering... I just say how thing is. Also, I can be sort of philosophical and can easily connect things if this things are in my zone obsession. I also don't know how I knew some things. They come into my mind and I cannot explain how? If not...nah... I just done things for the sake of responsibility uses most efficient way. :) I am not loud person. I am annoyed by loud small talkers very easily. Also I am very annoyed when someone do some stupid things just to rise their ego. I think a loud! Again difference! :D

FWIW, when I went through your posts, I primarily saw "SP." :shrug: And it took me all of 2 minutes because 90% of your posts largely concern video threads, picture threads and taking (easily skewed and falsified) superficial online personality tests that reify this villainous, cliched ENTJ pastiche you so feverishly wish to proffer. There was little emphasis on deep, abstracted, theoretical topics of discussion within your post history. And yet you claim to belong to the special snowflake "purely intellectual (your words, not mine)" tritype (that prohibits the Fe user--your words, not mine). WHERE'S THE ADVANCED "INTELLECTUALISM?" WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT IN ACTION SOMETIME. lol

BTW ESFP is Super-Ego of ENTJ. :D

OR...you're an ESFP "shadowing" as an XNTJ. I'm going to go with that until I see otherwise.

"You have very methodical mind. In one moment you can pass from one Socrat to News Reporter." by my friend 2011

"You don't give significance to details at all!"

"I hate details. I hate when sombody talk to me and then we don't get to the point but to another detail! It's frusrate me!" by I 2014

"Hardly to admit , but I am in 99% always right." by I 2014

Hearsay. Means nothing.

And concerning your PM, my current interest in you has nothing to do with what you mentioned.

You seem to take a bulky, crude "Te (tertiary ;))" interest in others and so I've taken an "Fe" one in you--everyone deserves special care and attention. That's all. :D

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Wrong. Nothing "N" about her. She's all about doing, in the moment, without giving a fuck or too much thought, fearing no consequences > just unbridled, unhealthy Se. She has no Ne dom ideational conceptualizing.

If you think she's a dom intuitive type, maybe that's the same faulty reasoning convincing you of your own alleged "Nness" at play. Funny. lol

FWIW, when I went through your posts, I primarily saw "SP." :shrug: And it took me all of 2 minutes because 90% of your posts largely concern video threads, picture threads and taking (easily skewed and falsified) superficial online personality tests that reify this villainous, cliched ENTJ pastiche you so feverishly wish to proffer. There was little emphasis on deep, abstracted, theoretical topics of discussion within your post history. And yet you claim to belong to the special snowflake "purely intellectual (your words, not mine)" tritype (that prohibits the Fe user--your words, not mine). WHERE'S THE ADVANCED "INTELLECTUALISM?" WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT IN ACTION SOMETIME. lol

OR...you're an ESFP "shadowing" as an XNTJ. I'm going to go with that until I see otherwise.

You seem to take a bulky, crude "Te (tertiary ;))" interest in others and so I've taken an "Fe" one in you--everyone deserves special care and attention. That's all. :D

She is ENFP because she is stuck into Ne-Te. She just do random things or you don't know craziness of ENFP. She is typically Ne user without any control of Si. :)

Again there is no way I am xSFP. I maybe appear to others as ESFP since I have ter Se but I am not ESFP.
Only thought that I can be SP makes me laugh because I know them. :D

Cliche? Or maybe that's who I really are. My Ego is Te-Ni obviously. And reason why I don't post on any other topic because I am primary interest in main topics of forum with some fun stuff. :)

I don't believe that everyone deserve special care or attention. I act complete naturally. Crude?!!! If you cannot stand Te as dom Fe user just say I will lie to you or perhaps I don't because I don't cere. I don't cere what are you thinking about me so you are the one who wants special treatment not me. If you think politicians when they use Te don't look on others, how they will react etc then you have very wrong perception about Te. Te and Fe are very similar function, they both analyze outer world but difference between them is that Te do it in impersonal level and you my friend as dom Fe user takes stuff too much personal... ;)

Digital Lion

I don't believe that everyone deserve special care or attention. I act complete naturally. Crude? If you cannot stand Te as dom Fe user just say I will lie to you or perhaps I don't because I don't cere. I don't cere even what are you thinking about me so you are the one who wants special treatment not me. If you think politicians when they use Te don't look on others, how they will react etc then you have very wrong perception about Te. Te and Fe are very similar function, they both analyze outer world but difference between them is that Te do it in impersonal level and you my friend as dom Fe user takes stuff too much personal... ;)

1.) How about you take learning proper English "personally?" That would be really helpful. If you're going to voluntarily share your (tertiary) Te, spread it more like butter and less like herpes.

2.) I respect dom Te and can utilize it myself. And I've had no problem dealing with any other real dom Te user I've interacted with here.

3.) I'm just sensitive to phony, inauthentic, "try hard" attention whoring--could be my Fe allows me to see deeply into the obviously insecure soul that feels the need to project something they so vehemently wish they were. :shrug: And perhaps my Fe pushes me to help others embarrass themselves less. What can I say...I just want to help. :)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
1.) How about you take learning proper English "personally?" That would be really helpful. If you're going to voluntarily share your (tertiary) Te, spread it more like butter and less like herpes. 2.) I respect dom Te and can utilize it myself. And I've had no problem dealing with any other real dom Te user I've interacted with here. 3.) I'm just sensitive to phony, inauthentic, "try hard" attention whoring--could be my Fe allows me to see deeply into the obviously insecure soul that feels the need to project something they so vehemently wish they were. :shrug: And perhaps my Fe pushes me to help others embarrass themselves less. What can I say...I just want to help. :)

1. I just say you truth and if you have problem with truth that's another story. "It is not fair , he is crude!" This is what get on my nerves everytime when I try to speak with some people.
  2. So if I am ESFP which is impossible because I don't shere any values wirth them I don't cere either. You know why? Because I know myself and you just suspect what I am trying to put me in your lab.
  3. Maybe I had to be ESFP from the first time just making laugh and watch behind of scene but this is not my style.

Digital Lion

He's PMing you over this? So silly.

Quite silly. So far, there's been 2 PMs in counting, the last one being more desperate than the first--a 20 point list trying to convince me of his "NTJness," while weaving in and out of an obviously ongoing existential crisis concerning his type (very uncertain in his insistent certainty) but of course, all under the torn, tattered guise that he doesn't "cere." lol

But I'm bored now. He took the bait, played his hand, and I'm done with him--just wanted to prove a point, namely, that the lady doth protests too much me thinks, and he certainly cares about what others think and how he's perceived as it pertains to the shoddily fraudulent "emotionless, ruthless, impersonal mastermind" image he attempts to foster. Funny how I was able to so easily trigger those fe-fes he claims to not "cere" about. lol

And I know you prefer short and sweet but just follow me here.

In this very thread alone, here he is constantly reiterating that he doesn't "cere" while psychically screaming that he obviously DOES and A LOT.

I don't believe that everyone deserve special care or attention. I act complete naturally. Crude?!!! If you cannot stand Te as dom Fe user just say I will lie to you or perhaps I don't because I don't cere. I don't cere what are you thinking about me so you are the one who wants special treatment not me. If you think politicians when they use Te don't look on others, how they will react etc then you have very wrong perception about Te. Te and Fe are very similar function, they both analyze outer world but difference between them is that Te do it in impersonal level and you my friend as dom Fe user takes stuff too much personal...

I just say you truth and if you have problem with truth that's another story. "It is not fair , he is crude!" This is what get on my nerves everytime when I try to speak with some people.
So if I am ESFP which is impossible because I don't shere any values wirth them I don't cere either. You know why? Because I know myself and you just suspect what I am trying to put me in your lab.
Maybe I had to be ESFP from the first time just making laugh and watch behind of scene but this is not my style.

He apparently prides himself on being some sort of "pure intellectual (read: normal internet intuitive bias and reluctance to be perceived as an sensor, and worse [in his mind], a sensor/feeler.)." Thus, he was ripe for manipulation. And manipulation of the painfully pedestrian variety, at that > call him an SFP until he breaks. lol After one day of playing around with him, VOILA.

SF or NT?

LOL

1.) That comment had nothing to do with the thread topic. It was PURE EMOTING.

2.) My ACTUAL iNtuition told me to screen cap (I ain't shit) when I first saw it because I knew he might regret his momentary honest vulnerability/self doubt and the post would go bye bye. Lo and behold. That's what happened. Check the thread, his comment is gone.

The thing is, I littered this thread with not so subtle hints (those capable of iNtuitively reading between the lines would have gleamed this) as to why he's on my radar and firmly between my cross hairs and yet he still missed it. At first I was thinking it was a language discrepancy, then I went to language discrepancy + stupidity, and now I'm at, all of the above + he's just an ESFP with inferior Ni looking at exactly what I've said, the details, while missing all the "hidden" but iNtuitively obvious things I didn't actually say flat out.

Suffice to say, he MOST DEFINITELY "ceres." To the degree that, within a day, he started to question the type he was previously so certain of. lol He wants to tell others the unabashed, alleged "truth" about themselves from a place of authority but is willing to alter his own "truth" at the drop of a dime and under the faintest pressure. Interesting.
[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] And dude, for the record, it's "care."

Case closed./

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=35774]Digital Lion[/MENTION] You can speak whatever you want. :dry:

Again only thought that I am ESFP makes me laugh. :D

You now what is your problem? Pride. You are so pride in your intellectual values that you cannot admit my type. But again that is your Fe and E2 and terrible just terrible Super-Ego Ti full of pride and categorizing stuff like *puff* and what is more funny you don't even know how Te actually works. Your Te is like my Fe and I don't know nothing about it. :)

Exposing private message is another way just to prove who I am and what you are. It is too low. Just too low for me to dirt my hands. :cry:

INTJ and ENTJ are not in collision. They are Gamma Rationals. And after all Socionics LIE (I prefer Socionics and JCF but you hide that fact just prove your truth) has connection with both of them. :bye:

PS: I am sorry that I cannot speak my mother tongue. It will be much less emotional because of my restricted vocabulary.

Just blindness...

Can you explain to people how you turn from LIE to EIE. Socionics doesn't work in that way. But problem is that I know how! Because of your indemnity inf Fi or inf Ti. :)

With all of these stuff I pretty sure that you are build up and intelligent ESFJ(ESE) and that's it. Super-Ego ENTP just burn in you! It is obvious that you seek justice with Ne-Ti :D

flat,800x800,070,f.u5.jpg

And just for the record I don't deny this but hey that's who you are. ESFJ. :happy2:
https://s25.postimg.org/4ac1wrt73/Norexan1.png

Digital Lion

@Norexan

1.) Your metaphorical ratty, 99 cent, hot pink Party City discount bin synthetic wig was snatched, violently, and along with it, pieces of your flaky scalp, laying bare the spotty alopecia and skull indentations you so frantically sought to cover. I'm essentially done here and will be moving on soon.

2.) Are you done editing your post? I'm trying to pick a version to respond to. lol

3.) The fact that you're still more emotionally triggered by my calling you an ESFP than my underlying point about your counterfeit posturing is telling and reaffirms my assessment of you.

4.) Interesting how you successfully spell "indemnity (though your usage is dubious)" but "(k)now," and "dirt(y)" remain forever elusive.

5.) Unlike you, I'm on this site to gain better insight into who I actually am--whether that ultimately be an ESFJ, ISFJ or ISFP--not shove down everyone's throat some caricature I wish I was, in a nakedly transparent bid to someday convince myself. Having said that, fortunately, your typing skills are hot garbage juice and putrefied bologna and so I remain unconvinced.

6.) Lastly and most tragically, the best retort you could muster was to throw my own successful, already self-exposed ploy, back at me.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
@Norexan

The fact that you're still more emotionally triggered by my calling you an ESFP than my underlying point about your counterfeit posturing is telling and reaffirms my assessment of you.

LOL. :D I was emotional triggered? Can you see me? No. So much about objective point of view. Only you can see is my words and man can play game with words just to cause you reaction with or without intention. And what do you think is your case? Don' t say that I had intention because I didn't. I am looking on your ego just to see how it is big. :bye:

Just persistent inf Ti. ESE Bye. :D

Jaqen-Hghar-From-Game-Thrones.jpg

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I agree with your points about bias, vibes, and inconsistent methods that people claim to be"objective" but that can't be true for these reasons. I think what you're doing is great. Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to seeing what will be revealed about this.
ISxP also see themselves as objective (ter Ni) and others can see them but they are don't.
My mom is inf Ti user and she does't have a clue about nothing but themselves, costantly pushing her importance in first plan like acusing other people be so selfish. It sounds like you are acussing bacteria to be evil just because it fights for surviving.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISxP also see themselves as objective (ter Ni) and others can see them but they are don't.
My mom is inf Ti user and she does't have a clue about nothing but themselves, costantly pushing her importance in first plan like acusing other people be so selfish. It sounds like you acussing bacteria to be evil just because it is fighting for surviving.

This is both off-topic, and ad hominem.

:offtopic:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
This is both off-topic, and ad hominem. :offtopic:
No it is not. If you have ego Ni you would see big picture and what I am trying to say and you wouldn't take this personally. Difference between SP and NJ is how they capture things.
Ego Ni tend be lost in mind like we have a flashig when we are completly disapering from the world. This is my experience.
Ego Ne tend to have chaotic mind generates various scenario in their head when they in same time lost sanse of reality.

Digital Lion

This is both off-topic, and ad hominem.

:offtopic:

Don't mind him, he's just emoting. He does that a lot. Between that and his wonky tertiary Te (which because of its stacking, can off rather unrefined), he wants so badly to speak decisively and authoritatively but lacks any substantive, technical know how.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Don't mind him, he's just emoting. He does that a lot. Between that and his wonky tertiary Te (which because of its stacking, can off rather unrefined), he wants so badly to speak decisively and authoritatively but lacks any substantive, technical know how.

First I was ISFP then I become ESFP. Logic from ESFJ who doesn't know nothing about me but desperately wants to categorize people around him using pure superstitions. Is is so adorable. :wubbie: :wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

2139603d1484f91caa902c6f290ed1f8.gif

And BTW I will be happy if I am actually ESFP with all that Se...OMG... :wubbie: :wubbie::wubbie: :happy2:

But this is how thing is...

Digital Lion

First I was ISFP then I become ESFP. Logic from ESFJ who doesn't know nothing about me but desperately wants to categorize people around him using pure superstitions. Is is so adorable.

1.) "Superstitions?" No, sir, I have what any decent empiricist calls PROOF. Aren't you supposed to be an ENTJ? *GUFFAW*

2.) Just yesterday, in this very thread, you mused on possibly being a "dark ENFP" and then cowardly deleted the post. Shall I provide proof or are you beginning to remember your consistent inconsistency?

2.) Moreover, do you remember saying this in the last PM you sent me?

"I consider myself as INTJ because every test I did consider me as INTJ. I will be perfect INTJ if my functiilon are Ni>Te>Fi instead Te>Ni>Fi make me feel more imobilazed but understanduing then other ENTJ"

"Maybe I am 853 or 835 instead 854 because of my fear of success but this lead me to hard-core "clushe" ENTJ especially if I am 835 8w7."

"As Fi user I do believe life is black and white. You just have to choose what to do with your life."

If you don't remember, I'd be happy to jog your memory and provide the proof. :)

3.) You have more identity issues than Sybil on LSD. And that's fine, but if you try to imply and/or weaponize that knowing one's self/possessing a static identity involves logic, by that very definition, you are patently illogical.

4.) One of my biggest bones of contention with you lies in your blind, unabashed, critically self-unaware hypocrisy. You so readily do to others what you accuse me of doing to you. In this very thread, you addressed @Penguin as if you were sufficiently authorized to deconstruct his personality and yet take issue when you are deconstructed. It would be hilarious if it weren't so damn tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.