User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 34

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117

    Default Digital Lion Types Norexan

    @Norexan

    1.) Is this barely intelligible tirade indirectly directed at me concerning our previous conversation here?

    ENTJ in popular culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    This is why it's vitally important to distinguish how a certain cognitive function might manifest based on which function follows it.

    Fe+Si users are more inclined to uphold and enforce "objective ethics," from a traditionalist "this is what's always worked, this is how things have always been done, this is what everyone does," fashion. Fe+Ni users, on the other hand, are more apt to visualize and foresee what the collective "objective ethics" should\will be and take the lead in bringing these visions to fruition. MLK Jr., like Adolf Hitler (who, yes, I know was allegedly INFJ but Ni+Fe manifests similarly), had their own personalized, self-actualized version of what the "objective ethics" should be (that existed somewhat outside the prevailing "objective ethics" of the day) and went about radically changing their respective environments and the ethics/value systems that presided over them. ENJs are more so the bold visionaries and vanguards. And ESJs tend to be the loyal and dutiful guardians, defending and administering what ENJs have put forth and established.

    And so if I am, in fact, an ENFJ, then it would be natural and customary for me to determine the "objective ethics" for everyone else, based off of my own personalized motivations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    No. Hitler did things what he did because he sow it as "greater good". This is very unhealthy example of Fe user when he/she use his functions for manipulation of people which is more common for Thinkers then for Ethics. Fe knows what is moral or not in his head, especially if he/she is INFJ and there is no connection with Si. Ethics comes from Feeling function not with Si. Si is like machine who will do whatever is normal by the code of established system! Si wants to belong to system so if system provides decency and immoral values Si will fit in box of system and if system change Si wants to restore system before.. "Why this system is established? So we can serve. So if the system is wrong I will rather dream about systems before which was destructible as well but still I will do it because I hoped we are wronged..." "I am not from this age and point to the past" and so on. On another hand Se is also traditionalist but Se is more about "What does the system provide me? What benefit am I have from it?" (Ni-Se) Se is traditionalist because Se wants the system stay as it is! Like: "This is how world operates!" So only difference between them is that Si is more focused on the world itself like Ni and Se wants more focused to experience the world just like Ne and enjoy in its benefit. There is a hole in the system! Destroy the system! Brings revolution or whatever T wants.
    How un-ENTJ/enneagram 8 of you to not address and confront me specifically. lol Tsk. With every new day, you're looking more and more like an ISFP desperately "gripping" onto Te.

    When I said Fe+Si users, I was not saying Fe AND Si users; I was referring to function stacking and Fe being followed by Si, as in Dominant extroverted feeling and auxiliary introverted sensing, an ESFJ. I was comparing Fe+Si users (ESFJs) with Fe+Ni users (ENFJs)!

    When I read your last comment in that thread, I instantly realized that you had misunderstood what I said (because your counterpoint didn't necessarily contradict what I actually said as opposed to what you mistakenly thought I said) but by that time, I had lost interest because I saw the bigger, more immediately pressing problem we were having...

    2.) Your English language skills are woefully subpar and insufficient for complex and deeply nuanced discussions. Subsequently, that leads to a lot of miscommunication and misunderstandings, concerning both parties, but particularly yours. If I were an asshole, I'd suggest that you either substantially develop your English language proficiency before you assert and insert yourself into conversations you are unable to competently grasp OR just stay in your lane and STFU. But I'm being nice today and so I'd simply suggest that you show/carry out greater due diligence in better comprehending what others are saying. Online there are a plethora of resources that might help with this:

    Google Translate

    Linguee | Dictionary for German, French, Spanish, and more

    Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary

    TranslatorsCafe.com — a Place for Translators, Interpreters, Voice Talents, Other Language Professionals and Their Clients.

    Snark aside, I don't mean any of this as a slight. I speak 3 languages at native level and 2 more I frequently use but routinely fuck up--one of the best ways to practice is to immerse oneself in complicated dialogue but one must also realize their limitations and improve upon them, as opposed to doubling down on their errors and looking quite foolish. Real ENTJs don't like incompetence.

  2. #2
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    I didn't create this tread because of you! Why does everyone think I will be created something because of someone?

    In another thread you was done with me , I take the win so I don't confront you, specifically because of you but because of problem itself. Are we clear, now?

    Now, can we talk about functions or about ourselves?
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

    Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    I didn't create this tread because of you! Why does everyone think I will be created something because of someone?

    In another thread you was done with me , I take the win so I don't confront you, specifically because of you but because of problem itself. Are we clear, now?
    Lies, dude.

    Instant replay of what just happened:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    Now, can we talk about functions or about ourselves?
    If you accurately understood my last post, then you'd know that there is no reason to "talk about the functions" because that was never the root of our misunderstanding. But I'm going to go ahead and assume that, AGAIN, everything I said flew right over your head...thus illuminating my overarching point.

  4. #4
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    Lies, dude.
    Preciously, I did create this thread because of you BUT not because of yourself. Do you see difference? Our recent discussion and some things in my life inspire me to create! World is not turn around you!

    Second, there is no way I am ISFP. LOL. I know dom Fi what looks like... They are silent and grounded. I am not silent person neither grounded. I think a loud.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

    Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    Second, there is no way I am ISFP. LOL. I know dom Fi what looks like... They are silent and grounded. I am not silent person neither grounded. I think a loud.
    *light bulb moment*

    You could be some sort of dark, twisted ESFP!







    Incidentally, my mom is a dark, hard edged ESFP enneagram 8 and she also speaks fucked up English authoritatively. Maybe that's why something about you instinctively rubs me the wrong way. lol She's very creative and artistic (fashion industry), loud, tough, bossy, direct, ultra individualistic, super independent, private about her deep feelings (though they seep out everywhere), has an over the top and outrageous sense of humor, and is always focused on the here and now, living life to the fullest, naysayers be damned. For much of my life, she was stuck in a Se+Te loop--ESFPs will act out for attention or say blunt, caustic things that elicit a strong response from others.

    Wow, it's all coming together dude. ESFP it is.

  6. #6
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    *light bulb moment*


    Wow, it's all coming together dude. ESFP it is.

    She is ENFP.

    LOL. No! When I talk with a type who are extreme detail-oriented I don't want to hear all that BS. There is no way I am S. I feel tired with small talks but still if that person is matter to me I will listen. I am not bossy neither , but others often accuse me for be bossy, pushy, domineering... I just say how thing is. Also, I can be sort of philosophical and can easily connect things if this things are in my zone obsession. I also don't know how I knew some things. They come into my mind and I cannot explain how? If not...nah... I just done things for the sake of responsibility uses most efficient way. I am not loud person. I am annoyed by loud small talkers very easily. Also I am very annoyed when someone do some stupid things just to rise their ego. I think a loud! Again difference!

    BTW ESFP is Super-Ego of ENTJ.





    "You have very methodical mind. In one moment you can pass from one Socrat to News Reporter." by my friend 2011

    "You don't give significance to details at all!"

    "I hate details. I hate when sombody talk to me and then we don't get to the point but to another detail! It's frusrate me!" by I 2014

    "Hardly to admit , but I am in 99% always right." by I 2014
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

    Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    She is ENFP.
    Wrong. Nothing "N" about her. She's all about doing, in the moment, without giving a fuck or too much thought, fearing no consequences > just unbridled, unhealthy Se. She has no Ne dom ideational conceptualizing.

    If you think she's a dom intuitive type, maybe that's the same faulty reasoning convincing you of your own alleged "Nness" at play. Funny. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    LOL. No! When I talk with a type who are extreme detail-oriented I don't want to hear all that BS. There is no way I am S. I feel tired with small talks but still if that person is matter to me I will listen. I am not bossy neither , but others often accuse me for be bossy, pushy, domineering... I just say how thing is. Also, I can be sort of philosophical and can easily connect things if this things are in my zone obsession. I also don't know how I knew some things. They come into my mind and I cannot explain how? If not...nah... I just done things for the sake of responsibility uses most efficient way. I am not loud person. I am annoyed by loud small talkers very easily. Also I am very annoyed when someone do some stupid things just to rise their ego. I think a loud! Again difference!
    FWIW, when I went through your posts, I primarily saw "SP." And it took me all of 2 minutes because 90% of your posts largely concern video threads, picture threads and taking (easily skewed and falsified) superficial online personality tests that reify this villainous, cliched ENTJ pastiche you so feverishly wish to proffer. There was little emphasis on deep, abstracted, theoretical topics of discussion within your post history. And yet you claim to belong to the special snowflake "purely intellectual (your words, not mine)" tritype (that prohibits the Fe user--your words, not mine). WHERE'S THE ADVANCED "INTELLECTUALISM?" WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT IN ACTION SOMETIME. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    BTW ESFP is Super-Ego of ENTJ.
    OR...you're an ESFP "shadowing" as an XNTJ. I'm going to go with that until I see otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    "You have very methodical mind. In one moment you can pass from one Socrat to News Reporter." by my friend 2011

    "You don't give significance to details at all!"

    "I hate details. I hate when sombody talk to me and then we don't get to the point but to another detail! It's frusrate me!" by I 2014

    "Hardly to admit , but I am in 99% always right." by I 2014
    Hearsay. Means nothing.

    And concerning your PM, my current interest in you has nothing to do with what you mentioned.

    You seem to take a bulky, crude "Te (tertiary )" interest in others and so I've taken an "Fe" one in you--everyone deserves special care and attention. That's all.

  8. #8
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    Wrong. Nothing "N" about her. She's all about doing, in the moment, without giving a fuck or too much thought, fearing no consequences > just unbridled, unhealthy Se. She has no Ne dom ideational conceptualizing.

    If you think she's a dom intuitive type, maybe that's the same faulty reasoning convincing you of your own alleged "Nness" at play. Funny. lol



    FWIW, when I went through your posts, I primarily saw "SP." And it took me all of 2 minutes because 90% of your posts largely concern video threads, picture threads and taking (easily skewed and falsified) superficial online personality tests that reify this villainous, cliched ENTJ pastiche you so feverishly wish to proffer. There was little emphasis on deep, abstracted, theoretical topics of discussion within your post history. And yet you claim to belong to the special snowflake "purely intellectual (your words, not mine)" tritype (that prohibits the Fe user--your words, not mine). WHERE'S THE ADVANCED "INTELLECTUALISM?" WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT IN ACTION SOMETIME. lol



    OR...you're an ESFP "shadowing" as an XNTJ. I'm going to go with that until I see otherwise.


    You seem to take a bulky, crude "Te (tertiary )" interest in others and so I've taken an "Fe" one in you--everyone deserves special care and attention. That's all.


    She is ENFP because she is stuck into Ne-Te. She just do random things or you don't know craziness of ENFP. She is typically Ne user without any control of Si.

    Again there is no way I am xSFP. I maybe appear to others as ESFP since I have ter Se but I am not ESFP.
    Only thought that I can be SP makes me laugh because I know them.


    Cliche? Or maybe that's who I really are. My Ego is Te-Ni obviously. And reason why I don't post on any other topic because I am primary interest in main topics of forum with some fun stuff.

    I don't believe that everyone deserve special care or attention. I act complete naturally. Crude?!!! If you cannot stand Te as dom Fe user just say I will lie to you or perhaps I don't because I don't cere. I don't cere what are you thinking about me so you are the one who wants special treatment not me. If you think politicians when they use Te don't look on others, how they will react etc then you have very wrong perception about Te. Te and Fe are very similar function, they both analyze outer world but difference between them is that Te do it in impersonal level and you my friend as dom Fe user takes stuff too much personal...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    I don't believe that everyone deserve special care or attention. I act complete naturally. Crude? If you cannot stand Te as dom Fe user just say I will lie to you or perhaps I don't because I don't cere. I don't cere even what are you thinking about me so you are the one who wants special treatment not me. If you think politicians when they use Te don't look on others, how they will react etc then you have very wrong perception about Te. Te and Fe are very similar function, they both analyze outer world but difference between them is that Te do it in impersonal level and you my friend as dom Fe user takes stuff too much personal...
    1.) How about you take learning proper English "personally?" That would be really helpful. If you're going to voluntarily share your (tertiary) Te, spread it more like butter and less like herpes.

    2.) I respect dom Te and can utilize it myself. And I've had no problem dealing with any other real dom Te user I've interacted with here.

    3.) I'm just sensitive to phony, inauthentic, "try hard" attention whoring--could be my Fe allows me to see deeply into the obviously insecure soul that feels the need to project something they so vehemently wish they were. And perhaps my Fe pushes me to help others embarrass themselves less. What can I say...I just want to help.

  10. #10
    Quetzalcoatl Norexan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    1.) How about you take learning proper English "personally?" That would be really helpful. If you're going to voluntarily share your (tertiary) Te, spread it more like butter and less like herpes. 2.) I respect dom Te and can utilize it myself. And I've had no problem dealing with any other real dom Te user I've interacted with here. 3.) I'm just sensitive to phony, inauthentic, "try hard" attention whoring--could be my Fe allows me to see deeply into the obviously insecure soul that feels the need to project something they so vehemently wish they were. And perhaps my Fe pushes me to help others embarrass themselves less. What can I say...I just want to help.
    1. I just say you truth and if you have problem with truth that's another story. "It is not fair , he is crude!" This is what get on my nerves everytime when I try to speak with some people.
    2. So if I am ESFP which is impossible because I don't shere any values wirth them I don't cere either. You know why? Because I know myself and you just suspect what I am trying to put me in your lab.
    3. Maybe I had to be ESFP from the first time just making laugh and watch behind of scene but this is not my style.

Similar Threads

  1. Each type in 3 words.
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2020, 03:28 PM
  2. No Type
    By paulwhy in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 09:01 PM
  3. [NF] What sort of topics are NF type topics?
    By Alienclock in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 09:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO