• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Digital Lion Types Norexan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
3.) You have more identity issues than Sybil on LSD. And that's fine, but if you try to imply and/or weaponize that knowing one's self/possessing a static identity involves logic, by that very definition, you are patently illogical.

"Fear of failure" 3 is perfect fine with ENTJ . ;)

Indeity isuses is inf Ti or inf Fi. SELF. Case close. :D

Now I am even more sure that I am ENTJ. Thanks. :bye:

PS: I am not authoritative person at all but you are not first nor last one who say that about me. :)

Speaking about lairs and false accusations. From start my guts knew that your Fe-Si will come on this supposed finished theme again so I was written this unnecessary sentence.

And just for the record I don't deny this but hey that's who you are. ESFJ. :happy2:
https://s25.postimg.org/4ac1wrt73/Norexan1.png

Don't shut me down! Don't shut me down! Alpha! Remember that I thought first that you are INTP but now it is oblivious I saw your Super-Ego ENTP :bye:

LIE(ENTj) 3 Te D

Most dynamic of all psycho-types, a pioneer in their region of activity, searches for supporters with whom it is possible to realize his own or general ideas. Very emotional and impulsive; therefore can be inconsistent in their actions. Trusting; because of their carelessness they can unintentionally land themselves into complicated affairs; seems spontaneous. Works well in free market activity; if they lose, they do not lose spirit and optimism, but again go forward. Pays little attention to external appearances and health, is outwardly thin, very mobile, sometimes wears beard and whiskers(if male), prone to disorderly conduct.

I am just curious what do you think about this? ;)

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Please note, it is advised that any continued discussion within this thread is to be civil, and all parties involved keep the forum rules in mind when posting.

Thank you.

~Dreamer

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is almost a Rap battle and I need some popcorn :popc1:

Digital Lion

Now I am even more sure that I am ENTJ. Thanks. :bye:

OR maybe you're just stressed...

I mean...

1.) You do, in fact, seem rightfully unappreciated for the unsolicited and inaccurate advice you give around here. Sounds stressful for everyone else though.

2.) You damn sure don't seem to handle "data" and "abstract information" all that well. I've had veal cutlets butchered with more compassion than you've shown both the English language and Jung's work.

3.) "Uncertain of purpose and identity?" Besides being that one dingle-berry that just won't quit? CHECK.

4.) "Dismissing" what you feel? LOL Tries hard, fails harder. CHECK.

5.) "Forcing a decision?" Like being an ENTJ. CHECK.

PS: I am not authoritative person at all but you are not first nor last one who say that about me. :)

Yes, we already know that you are no authority, clearly, but the problem is that you try to be.

Speaking about lairs and false accusations.

Call me a liar again and watch me post those PMs and do a piece by piece commentary and in-depth analysis. :)

From start my guts knew that your Fe-Si will come on this supposed finished theme again so I was written this unnecessary sentence.

1.) Your "guts?" Terrible, and I do mean, terrible imagery. Chopped up Chef Boyardee Lasagna instantly shot to mind.

2.) Dude...I posted unequivocal, hardcore, "Se" PROOF of your wishy-washy cowardice. You writing some lame post note claiming to "not deny" the blatantly obvious, is a flop, a non-starter--please GTFOH with that after the fact, Back to Future, post-iNtuitive (?), retroactive bullshit. OF COURSE, you can't "deny" (without looking like a fucking loony tune) what had already been made painfully evident, effectively serving to preemptively disable your ability to preempt and deny anything.

If this is the kind of "pure intellectualizing" on your part that comes with being a 458 tritype then I REBUKE IT in the name of Goethe.

Don't shut me down! Don't shut me down! Alpha! Remember that I thought first that you are INTP but now it is oblivious I saw your Super-Ego ENTP :bye:

Yes, oblivious indeed. Probably the first thing you and I agree on.

I am just curious what do you think about this? ;)

Crikey. You still don't get it.

Ultimately, I don't give an itty bitty, fall off piece of a trickling down crumble fuck about whether or not you are actually an ENTJ. I really don't. I just need you to stop acting like a disingenuous, plainly posturing, cringe-worthily see through, know-it-all that don't know shit. Or else I'll be that incurable genital wart on the underside of your ball sack, ever the unpleasant reminder of your past transgressions. :hi:

And, if nothing more, my interaction with you has confirmed for me that I am, in fact, an ENFJ because I feel deeply compelled to "remove" and organize people, to "harmonize" my environment, weeding out the discordant riff raff, based on my own internalized truths, structure and logic, whether they like it or not. "Resistance is futile." LOL Funny shit if the Borg Queen is an ENFJ nutter!

Digital Lion

Today was the first time I took Dario Nardi's cognitive function test and damnnnnnn...

More affirmation that [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION] was right! This is why I value real ENTJs who are competent, actually iNtuitive, and know how to type beyond surface noise--with just one concise, "straight, no chaser," keenly astute, random ass comment, actually helped me along my path to a deeper, more accurate self-understanding. Purportedly, that's what this community is all about and so I'm legitimately (this ain't "Fe" bullshit lol) grateful. Might not be the biggest deal to some, but personally, it always grants me inner peace to have a bit more certainty and exactitude in my life and I appreciate it whenever it comes.

Now Jag, all you have to do is fix our buddy [MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION] here. lol GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BRUH. :nice:

Digital Lion

With all of these stuff I pretty sure that you are build up and intelligent ESFJ(ESE) and that's it.

And I love the not so hidden little gems like this from you...essentially implying here that an ESFJ "standing alone," in and of him/herself, can't be inherently "build up and intelligent," but that I'm an ESFJ that is uncommonly "build up" and "intelligent," and "that's it (read: nothing more, nothing better)." Shit like this is exactly why I knew that typing you as an SF would trigger your unraveling. Tragic.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is almost a Rap battle and I need some popcorn :popc1:
dgbg.gif

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Good God, can you please curb the terrible petty personal bullshit? After being reminded in this thread to not pull it?

Please note, it is advised that any continued discussion within this thread is to be civil, and all parties involved keep the forum rules in mind when posting.

Thank you.

~Dreamer

eta: I guess the answer to my question is "yes"

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This dogshit thread is closed until further notice, which will likely and hopefully never happen on account of it being one giant personal attack

Status
Not open for further replies.