User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    He's PMing you over this? So silly.
    Quite silly. So far, there's been 2 PMs in counting, the last one being more desperate than the first--a 20 point list trying to convince me of his "NTJness," while weaving in and out of an obviously ongoing existential crisis concerning his type (very uncertain in his insistent certainty) but of course, all under the torn, tattered guise that he doesn't "cere." lol

But I'm bored now. He took the bait, played his hand, and I'm done with him--just wanted to prove a point, namely, that the lady doth protests too much me thinks, and he certainly cares about what others think and how he's perceived as it pertains to the shoddily fraudulent "emotionless, ruthless, impersonal mastermind" image he attempts to foster. Funny how I was able to so easily trigger those fe-fes he claims to not "cere" about. lol

And I know you prefer short and sweet but just follow me here.

In this very thread alone, here he is constantly reiterating that he doesn't "cere" while psychically screaming that he obviously DOES and A LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    I don't believe that everyone deserve special care or attention. I act complete naturally. Crude?!!! If you cannot stand Te as dom Fe user just say I will lie to you or perhaps I don't because I don't cere. I don't cere what are you thinking about me so you are the one who wants special treatment not me. If you think politicians when they use Te don't look on others, how they will react etc then you have very wrong perception about Te. Te and Fe are very similar function, they both analyze outer world but difference between them is that Te do it in impersonal level and you my friend as dom Fe user takes stuff too much personal...
    I just say you truth and if you have problem with truth that's another story. "It is not fair , he is crude!" This is what get on my nerves everytime when I try to speak with some people.
    So if I am ESFP which is impossible because I don't shere any values wirth them I don't cere either. You know why? Because I know myself and you just suspect what I am trying to put me in your lab.
    Maybe I had to be ESFP from the first time just making laugh and watch behind of scene but this is not my style.
    He apparently prides himself on being some sort of "pure intellectual (read: normal internet intuitive bias and reluctance to be perceived as an sensor, and worse [in his mind], a sensor/feeler.)." Thus, he was ripe for manipulation. And manipulation of the painfully pedestrian variety, at that > call him an SFP until he breaks. lol After one day of playing around with him, VOILA.

SF or NT?

LOL

1.) That comment had nothing to do with the thread topic. It was PURE EMOTING.

2.) My ACTUAL iNtuition told me to screen cap (I ain't shit) when I first saw it because I knew he might regret his momentary honest vulnerability/self doubt and the post would go bye bye. Lo and behold. That's what happened. Check the thread, his comment is gone.

The thing is, I littered this thread with not so subtle hints (those capable of iNtuitively reading between the lines would have gleamed this) as to why he's on my radar and firmly between my cross hairs and yet he still missed it. At first I was thinking it was a language discrepancy, then I went to language discrepancy + stupidity, and now I'm at, all of the above + he's just an ESFP with inferior Ni looking at exactly what I've said, the details, while missing all the "hidden" but iNtuitively obvious things I didn't actually say flat out.

Suffice to say, he MOST DEFINITELY "ceres." To the degree that, within a day, he started to question the type he was previously so certain of. lol He wants to tell others the unabashed, alleged "truth" about themselves from a place of authority but is willing to alter his own "truth" at the drop of a dime and under the faintest pressure. Interesting.

@Norexan And dude, for the record, it's "care."

Case closed./
    Likes Luigi, Tater liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

@Digital Lion You can speak whatever you want.

Again only thought that I am ESFP makes me laugh.

You now what is your problem? Pride. You are so pride in your intellectual values that you cannot admit my type. But again that is your Fe and E2 and terrible just terrible Super-Ego Ti full of pride and categorizing stuff like *puff* and what is more funny you don't even know how Te actually works. Your Te is like my Fe and I don't know nothing about it.

Exposing private message is another way just to prove who I am and what you are. It is too low. Just too low for me to dirt my hands.

INTJ and ENTJ are not in collision. They are Gamma Rationals. And after all Socionics LIE (I prefer Socionics and JCF but you hide that fact just prove your truth) has connection with both of them.

PS: I am sorry that I cannot speak my mother tongue. It will be much less emotional because of my restricted vocabulary.

Just blindness...

Can you explain to people how you turn from LIE to EIE. Socionics doesn't work in that way. But problem is that I know how! Because of your indemnity inf Fi or inf Ti.

With all of these stuff I pretty sure that you are build up and intelligent ESFJ(ESE) and that's it. Super-Ego ENTP just burn in you! It is obvious that you seek justice with Ne-Ti

And just for the record I don't deny this but hey that's who you are. ESFJ.
    https://s25.postimg.org/4ac1wrt73/Norexan1.png
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

@Norexan

1.) Your metaphorical ratty, 99 cent, hot pink Party City discount bin synthetic wig was snatched, violently, and along with it, pieces of your flaky scalp, laying bare the spotty alopecia and skull indentations you so frantically sought to cover. I'm essentially done here and will be moving on soon.

2.) Are you done editing your post? I'm trying to pick a version to respond to. lol

3.) The fact that you're still more emotionally triggered by my calling you an ESFP than my underlying point about your counterfeit posturing is telling and reaffirms my assessment of you.

4.) Interesting how you successfully spell "indemnity (though your usage is dubious)" but "(k)now," and "dirt(y)" remain forever elusive.

5.) Unlike you, I'm on this site to gain better insight into who I actually am--whether that ultimately be an ESFJ, ISFJ or ISFP--not shove down everyone's throat some caricature I wish I was, in a nakedly transparent bid to someday convince myself. Having said that, fortunately, your typing skills are hot garbage juice and putrefied bologna and so I remain unconvinced.

6.) Lastly and most tragically, the best retort you could muster was to throw my own successful, already self-exposed ploy, back at me.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    @Norexan

The fact that you're still more emotionally triggered by my calling you an ESFP than my underlying point about your counterfeit posturing is telling and reaffirms my assessment of you.

LOL. I was emotional triggered? Can you see me? No. So much about objective point of view. Only you can see is my words and man can play game with words just to cause you reaction with or without intention. And what do you think is your case? Don' t say that I had intention because I didn't. I am looking on your ego just to see how it is big.

Just persistent inf Ti. ESE Bye.

Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I agree with your points about bias, vibes, and inconsistent methods that people claim to be"objective" but that can't be true for these reasons. I think what you're doing is great. Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to seeing what will be revealed about this.
    ISxP also see themselves as objective (ter Ni) and others can see them but they are don't.
    My mom is inf Ti user and she does't have a clue about nothing but themselves, costantly pushing her importance in first plan like acusing other people be so selfish. It sounds like you are acussing bacteria to be evil just because it fights for surviving.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

ISxP also see themselves as objective (ter Ni) and others can see them but they are don't.
    My mom is inf Ti user and she does't have a clue about nothing but themselves, costantly pushing her importance in first plan like acusing other people be so selfish. It sounds like you acussing bacteria to be evil just because it is fighting for surviving.
    This is both off-topic, and ad hominem.

ISFJ 6w7-9w1-2w1 sp/so | Neutral Good | Phlegmatic-Melancholic | Hufflepuff

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

No it is not. If you have ego Ni you would see big picture and what I am trying to say and you wouldn't take this personally. Difference between SP and NJ is how they capture things.
    Ego Ni tend be lost in mind like we have a flashig when we are completly disapering from the world. This is my experience.
    Ego Ne tend to have chaotic mind generates various scenario in their head when they in same time lost sanse of reality.

Don't mind him, he's just emoting. He does that a lot. Between that and his wonky tertiary Te (which because of its stacking, can off rather unrefined), he wants so badly to speak decisively and authoritatively but lacks any substantive, technical know how.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Lion View Post
    Don't mind him, he's just emoting. He does that a lot. Between that and his wonky tertiary Te (which because of its stacking, can off rather unrefined), he wants so badly to speak decisively and authoritatively but lacks any substantive, technical know how.
    First I was ISFP then I become ESFP. Logic from ESFJ who doesn't know nothing about me but desperately wants to categorize people around him using pure superstitions. Is is so adorable.

And BTW I will be happy if I am actually ESFP with all that Se...OMG...

But this is how thing is...

===Logical Crusader===

First I was ISFP then I become ESFP. Logic from ESFJ who doesn't know nothing about me but desperately wants to categorize people around him using pure superstitions. Is is so adorable.
    1.) "Superstitions?" No, sir, I have what any decent empiricist calls PROOF. Aren't you supposed to be an ENTJ? *GUFFAW*

2.) Just yesterday, in this very thread, you mused on possibly being a "dark ENFP" and then cowardly deleted the post. Shall I provide proof or are you beginning to remember your consistent inconsistency?

2.) Moreover, do you remember saying this in the last PM you sent me?

"I consider myself as INTJ because every test I did consider me as INTJ. I will be perfect INTJ if my functiilon are Ni>Te>Fi instead Te>Ni>Fi make me feel more imobilazed but understanduing then other ENTJ"

"Maybe I am 853 or 835 instead 854 because of my fear of success but this lead me to hard-core "clushe" ENTJ especially if I am 835 8w7."

"As Fi user I do believe life is black and white. You just have to choose what to do with your life."

If you don't remember, I'd be happy to jog your memory and provide the proof.

3.) You have more identity issues than Sybil on LSD. And that's fine, but if you try to imply and/or weaponize that knowing one's self/possessing a static identity involves logic, by that very definition, you are patently illogical.

4.) One of my biggest bones of contention with you lies in your blind, unabashed, critically self-unaware hypocrisy. You so readily do to others what you accuse me of doing to you. In this very thread, you addressed @Penguin as if you were sufficiently authorized to deconstruct his personality and yet take issue when you are deconstructed. It would be hilarious if it weren't so damn tragic.