ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I am noone

I got his/her problem in the first sentence, more I did not read
    I actually read text. Every dom Ne user must find his/her Si. Si is very important function because only Si can focus Ne to don't do stupid things and self-control is a key. As he/she grows he/she would realize that and her life will be much more easier.

For example Se wants to do concrete things while Ne wants to explore things.
    Dom Se user are fear for be worthless that they are not good enough to do things...
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

ummm... I tend to test as an INTJ, so your assumptions are broken, I'm afraid

I also love exploring things and places... it gives me abilities
    “The phrase 'Someone ought to do something' was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added the rider 'and that someone is me'.” - Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by miss fortune View Post
    ummm... I tend to test as an INTJ, so your assumptions are broken, I'm afraid

I also love exploring things and places... it gives me abilities

I include also influences of the past in mind which makes him/her ESTP but I still think he/she is dom Ne who just want to play.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Lightbulb

fact that u think this much about type would make me say Ne by default.
    Likes Norexan, ugghh liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

I have decided that I'm going to assume that I'm ENTP until I get a good reason to doubt it lol. Thanks you guys!!
    Likes Norexan liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

"ESTP does what ENTP is afraid to do. ENTP does what ESTP thinks is not doable."
    ===Logical Crusader===

Likes ugghh liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ugghh View Post
    After originally scoring INTJ on some online test, reading a bit and concluding that I'm not an Ni-dom or an introvert I entertained the possibility of being ENTJ for a while. However, people who understand typology better than I do have either figured me as an ENTP or ESTP. And now I want to know which is really the better fit. I have both enneagram 3 and 8 in my tritype, which might me look more Te/Se-ish. I know people are prone to mistype as intuitive. I find it really hard to determine whether or not I'm more practical or imaginative etc. I always get things done, but I spend more time thinking about patterns than details.

In favor of me being a Ne-dom: I have a lot of very different interests, and know a little about many different things. I like starting new projects... but rarely finish them unless they're related to work or my studies. I love intellectual debates and playing the devil's advocate. I chose a field of study which is heavily based on maths and models, and I enjoy it. I like to try new things, even when I think I might not like them, just because they're new. I'm very goofy/silly/punny. I'm quite "nerdy" in general. I relate to descriptions of inferior Si a lot.
    Things that make me doubt being a Ne-dom: My creativity is very unpredictable. When I studied music I'd write a few things every year, and I'd write each song in one or two days. Most of the time I didn't really have any ideas that I wanted to explore. I don't trust brainstorming. I struggle to come up with good thesis ideas (after coming up with a bunch of ideas that were impossible to implement because of lack of access to data or statistical issues, I asked my supervisor for advice and he handed me an idea that I happened to like). I might appear more Ne-ish because of my many experiences with psychadelics. I don't know that I was very imaginative as a kid, I never had any make believe friends and most of my drawings were horses and faces (up until age 13 or so). My sense of style/aesthetics is very conservative.

In favor of me being a Se-dom: I place a lot of emphasis on "the good things in life". I love good food, wine, sex, drugs... and would prefer to drive a nice car over going on a vacation to a new place. I feel super energized in situations where I have to be present in the moment (even though it's hard for me), such as being on stage or riding roller coasters. I'm VERY aware of power structures and hierarchies everywhere, and I absolutely avoid being controlled at all costs. I can see how inferior Ni would make sense for me, but to a lesser extent than inferior Si.
    Things that make me doubt being a Se-dom: I'm a nerd. I don't like sports very much - if there were no health benefits I'd never do it. I'm not very good at being in the moment, my mind is usually very busy. Fashion, make up, clubs etc bore me to death.

Does this sound more Se or Ne to you?
    Try this test and post all the results, including every |, dot and dash, from top to bottom of the results page.

Big Five Personality Test

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    Try this test and post all the results, including every |, dot and dash, from top to bottom of the results page. Big Five Personality Test
    I did it, these were my results:
    Big 5 - Album on Imgur

Quote Originally Posted by ugghh View Post
    I did it, these were my results:
    Big 5 - Album on Imgur
    Your results loosely correlate with ENtP.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Difference between them:
    ENTP are enormous risk takers about everything you can imagine and theoretic. dom Ne
    ESTP are the most realistic type and insecure a lot more, calculating as well. Everything what they do is guided by impulses. inf Ni
    ===Logical Crusader===