• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Send help - No idea what mbti or ennegram is

fallingforyou

Study these two images . Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it? i prefer the second one. First one was not appealing to me. I like scenic photos. Really like the lighting and the filter used in this one. I think it is cool how the lights in the sky reflect into the water. The horizon in the background is also appealing.
Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why? Oh… shit this is hard. I would describe myself as reserved when you first get to know me. I am direct, confident, sarcastic, spontaneous, artistic, active, horribly disorganized, and very weird. I think that is how I appear to the world. In my head I’m a bit different. My head is a busy place. i’m constantly thinking of something, looking for my “next thing” to obsess over, going over conversations/scenarios, or creating something else. I always need to have music playing or something to get work done.
What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why? i would like to be… bold, witty, confident, driven, happy, easy going, practical, exciting relaxed, intelligent, kind, and just a fun person in general. I guess cuz these are qualities that I find attractive. i would not want to be too needy, emotionally draining, narcissist, or unhappy.
Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is? i think i covered everything in question 2
What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2. adaptability 4 caring 2 courage 4 creativity 5 environmental awareness 6 fairness 5 humor/ fun 5 listening 2 personal growth 4 risk-taking 5 Your values show: · Your ability to think imaginatively and come up with new ideas helps you to be flexible and respond well to change. · A willingness to take chances and weigh up the possibilities guides your decisions, even when things are difficult. · You are protective and considerate of others. · Conserving the resources of the planet is a high priority for you and you are conscious of your impact on the world. · Ensuring that people are treated justly and that everyone has the same opportunities are essential for you. · You have a fun-loving approach to life and enjoy sharing good times. · You make a conscious effort to hear and consider the opinions of others. · You seek opportunities to constantly develop and learn from your experiences

How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it? Change is the only constant in life. I’m pretty ok usually to figure out how to deal with whatever is going on. Usually find it kind of exciting.

Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome. After dealing with an extremely situation that lasted multiple years I was demanding, insensitive and acted on all impulses. I stayed pretty calm for a long time. Minor stressful situations I can handle well

Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome. Relaxed and talkative.

What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act? To not be satisfied, be unhappy, live in pain, to not have a purpose, to have unfulfilled potential, and to be manipulated.

What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by? I think the purpose in life is to find one. To find something that you want to dedicate yourself to and to have success and to be remembered for it. My desire would be to be completely satisfied, free, in control and to never be “stuck”.

a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why? Nothing really energizes me as much as a good conversation or argument. I love arguing. I also like any activates that provide an Adaline rush. I get drained from being in the house for too long with no social interaction or stimulation.

Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? I have no idea. I’ve taken several online tests but they were inconclusive. I want to know my type to be able to understand myself better.

Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you? nope

* wasn't letting me post link to pics

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp